The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 04-07-2023, 11:17 AM   #2421
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Kraglin today. been wanting a figure of him for a while. Great looking figure
Old 04-07-2023, 11:29 AM   #2422
AquaParade
Banned

I buy very few figures but I have to admit I have my eye on the Star Wars - Samurai line. May pick one of those up. Very cool designs and accessories. Anyone have one?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:41 AM   #2423
Ninja Toitles
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
I buy very few figures but I have to admit I have my eye on the Star Wars - Samurai line. May pick one of those up. Very cool designs and accessories. Anyone have one?
Obsess much ya twitching, stuttering freak? Quite a few of us just got a PM about you and it looks like it's 100% true. He's right - you are a nut and you went too far. IMJ might be galvanizing but he has never pulled any cowardly stunts. I don't see you here with any friends on this forum.

Only an obsessed crackpot would steal someone's personal photo and wield it as an avatar as-if that makes you your own man or something. I hope you are removed and banned from this place forever. We are all going to remember that one forever about "Michael Vaughan" aka AquaParade the twitching, stuttering Tourette's freak.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:55 AM   #2424
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Toitles View Post
Obsess much ya twitching, stuttering freak? Quite a few of us just got a PM about you and it looks like it's 100% true. He's right - you are a nut and you went too far. IMJ might be galvanizing but he has never pulled any cowardly stunts. I don't see you here with any friends on this forum.

Only an obsessed crackpot would steal someone's personal photo and wield it as an avatar as-if that makes you your own man or something. I hope you are removed and banned from this place forever. We are all going to remember that one forever about "Michael Vaughan" aka AquaParade the twitching, stuttering Tourette's freak.
You sound like someone with one side of the story.
What’s this about Michael Vaughan?

I’ve noticed over half of your post history is just you entering into conversations to defend IMJ or attack whoever he's arguing with. Is this a burner account or is that just your thing?

Edit: I'm now looking for the best Captain Phasma figure. Despite not really liking the new Star Wars movies, I've always thought that was an awesome character design. The issue is trying to find one with a great paint application that actually resembles the chrome of her armor.

Last edited by AquaParade; 04-07-2023 at 12:34 PM.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 03:56 PM   #2425
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
I’ve noticed over half of your post history is just you entering into conversations to defend IMJ or attack whoever he's arguing with. Is this a burner account or is that just your thing?
I don't do burner accounts. NT and I have known each other for years from the Chicago convention scene - both as collectors and businessmen. If someone was unnecessarily harassing him, I'd post the reality of the situation much like he did there for me.

Oh wait... you're banned... for stealing a picture of me from my social media and making it your avatar. Presumably over your "frustration" that I disagreed with you about DC Comics movies.

There is no other side to that story. My actions in our conversation don't even remotely add up to your actions there, then your follow-up actions for attention posts after it, then your follow-up actions for abuse by swiping a picture of me and making it your avatar. There is no other side to that story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
What does this have to do with star wars toys LOL
PM sent to clear the air and get back on track.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 08:37 PM   #2426
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got the Mcfarlane Toys Keaton Batman from The Flash movie. I think its a home run figure. I see Keaton in the figure and the costume looks awesome.
Old 04-25-2023, 04:39 PM   #2427
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Funko Pop Etrigan. Its his classic costume. Mcfarlane toys only did his Demon Knights armor which annoyed me.

Old 04-25-2023, 07:32 PM   #2428
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Funko Pop Etrigan. Its his classic costume. Mcfarlane toys only did his Demon Knights armor which annoyed me.

https://i.imgur.com/QQ8uJtZ.jpg
Are you picking up that amazing Jazwares RC Batmobile? I pre-ordered that thing immediately. It comes with a 4" Keaton Batman and a 360 degree rotating Batcave base.... OMG...

I am super tempted to buy the McFarlane stuff, but as soon as I heard about the Jazwares piece, I had to get it. I hope you pick one up too!
Old 04-25-2023, 07:34 PM   #2429
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Are you picking up that amazing Jazwares RC Batmobile? I pre-ordered that thing immediately. It comes with a 4" Keaton Batman and a 360 degree rotating Batcave base.... OMG...
no I did not pic up the RC Batmobile that's a bit pricey. I got the Mcfarlane Keaton Batman though.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:55 PM   #2430
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got GOTG Vol 3 Nebula. A nice upgrade to my first movie figure that came in the Vol 2 wave
Old 05-11-2023, 01:08 PM   #2431
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got my Rengoku pop from Demon Slayer. its my favorite of the Hashiras from the show
Old 06-21-2023, 05:08 PM   #2432
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Marvel Legends Nakia from Wakanda Forever. Fantastic figure looks just like Lupita Nyong'o

Old 07-22-2023, 10:58 AM   #2433
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I got a Banpresto statue of Mirko aka Bunny Hero from My Hero Academia. I loved her character in S6 and I like the pose she is in.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:20 PM   #2434
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got my SDCC Funko Ebay shared exclusive of The Question from DC Comics. Always loved him from Justice League Unlimited

Old 08-02-2023, 09:09 PM   #2435
IMJ
Emperor

I went a little ape$#!( tonight during our Wal-Mart and Target run.....

Old 08-08-2023, 08:36 PM   #2436
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got The MCU Jane Foster Thor figure today.
Good figure looks like Portman. I hated Love and Blunder but always enjoyed the Jane Thor arc from the comics
Old 08-24-2023, 05:37 PM   #2437
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I got Shinobu from Demon Slayer it was a Scalper Shop. I mean Funko Shop exclusive. I had to get her on Ebay for a little more than I wanted to pay because Funko wasn't restocking her
Old 08-26-2023, 05:54 PM   #2438
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Black Series Grogu today. I waited hoping the price would come down by now it didn't. He is an adorable figure but not worth the $24.99 asking price of Hasbro. The Pram is sturdy and he looks good in it. Also comes with a couple of accessories. Grogu is just really Tiny.
Old 08-27-2023, 06:11 AM   #2439
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
https://i.imgur.com/7D73BUm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/b0uSXWv.jpg

Got Black Series Grogu today. I waited hoping the price would come down by now it didn't. He is an adorable figure but not worth the $24.99 asking price of Hasbro. The Pram is sturdy and he looks good in it. Also comes with a couple of accessories. Grogu is just really Tiny.
I've been checking out that Luke Skywalker and Grogu 2-Pack at Target but it's MSRP is 40 something bucks. That's insane - Grogu might as well just be an accessory to the figure anyway.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:55 PM   #2440
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Bo Katan Kryze great edition to the Mando shelf she looks cool next to Boba and Mando