The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Leo and Donnie’s bed rooms

Since we never actually see Leo or Donnie’s bedrooms in the series aside from that one tease where Mikey peeks into Leo’s room during Broken Foot.

So what do you think there bedrooms would have looked like.

Leo’s I can see being sparsely furnished like Splinters. His bedding would be a Japanese floor pallet that will need to be folded and stuffed into a closet. The walls of his room will have Space Heroes wallscrolls hanging on them. While a book shelf where he holds some books such as Musashi’s Book of the Five Rings and Sun Tzu’s Art of War would be hidden among the many Space Heroes comics, novellas, and novelizations. The top of this book case and part of the wall above it would be a small shine dedicated to his family.

Donnie’s room I think would be the smallest of the four bedrooms. He does have a tendency to let his bro’s have the lions share of everything. Maybe as compensation for the lab since that is the largest room in the lair next to the common room. And the bedroom we see him having at the farm house can be discribed as as a box with a bed in it. I feel his room will have basic guestroom furnishings. A cot or a camp bed, desk, and maybe a bookshelf. Family photos would decorate the walls. When April is staying with the Turtles he probably lets her have it while he camps out in the lab or bunks with Leo.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Since we never actually see Leo or Donnie’s bedrooms in the series aside from that one tease where Mikey peeks into Leo’s room during Broken Foot.

So what do you think there bedrooms would have looked like.

Leo’s I can see being sparsely furnished like Splinters. His bedding would be a Japanese floor pallet that will need to be folded and stuffed into a closet. The walls of his room will have Space Heroes wallscrolls hanging on them. While a book shelf where he holds some books such as Musashi’s Book of the Five Rings and Sun Tzu’s Art of War would be hidden among the many Space Heroes comics, novellas, and novelizations. The top of this book case and part of the wall above it would be a small shine dedicated to his family.

Donnie’s room I think would be the smallest of the four bedrooms. He does have a tendency to let his bro’s have the lions share of everything. Maybe as compensation for the lab since that is the largest room in the lair next to the common room. And the bedroom we see him having at the farm house can be discribed as as a box with a bed in it. I feel his room will have basic guestroom furnishings. A cot or a camp bed, desk, and maybe a bookshelf. Family photos would decorate the walls. When April is staying with the Turtles he probably lets her have it while he camps out in the lab or bunks with Leo.
I agree with Leos bedroom having more Japanese theme but I see him sleeping on a more modern bed. Donnie would be more minimilist because he rarely spends time in his room
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I'd say Donnie just sleeps in the lab

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:29 PM   #4
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I'd say Donnie just sleeps in the lab
Even though we do know he has a bedroom and clearly does use it at least some of the time.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:50 PM   #5
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

A while go I'd actually been playing with creating a 3D model of a room for Leo. (For no particular version, but the older-seeming ones might like it more.) I aught to get back to that one day and finish it up.

Did include a few Asian/Japanese decorative touches. And one of my own ideas was a small fish tank (around 10 or 20 gallons). If he had a pet of his own, I always figured a goldfish or Betta can nicely fit into that theme, has that calming zen thing about it, and would be lower maintenance for someone who devotes a lot of time to his training, etc.

I think Donnie would have a pretty awesome room. Maybe organized chaos and perhaps a little eclectic in terms of a mix of interests, stuff related to various projects (esp scattered notes written in the middle of the night), etc.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote