The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 07-28-2022, 12:32 PM   #1
The Deadman
Foot Elite

What would be your prime ideal spot for gaming?

For me, I suppose it would be in a house up in the mountains, with the windows open and that cool air coming in as you're bashing opponents on Madden.....or for some reason, in a condo/hotel or what have you overlooking the ocean on the nights you aren't on the beach. Imagine playing a game like Forza or Halo with the smell of the ocean coming in through your room.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 12:52 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
For me, I suppose it would be in a house up in the mountains, with the windows open and that cool air coming in as you're bashing opponents on Madden.....or for some reason, in a condo/hotel or what have you overlooking the ocean on the nights you aren't on the beach. Imagine playing a game like Forza or Halo with the smell of the ocean coming in through your room.
If you can smell the ocean then it's probably f***ing up the electrical components of all of your video game systems.

A nice room with AC is fine.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 09:04 PM   #3
Prowler
Emperor

I dunno, OP... if I lived in a such beautiful place surrounded by nature, I don't think I'd spend nearly as much time playing video games as I so living in a city.

I've never lived in a house in the mountains, but in the rare occasions I've been to non-urban places with really nice nature, I sure as hell didn't pull out my 3DS or Switch.

I know that, bback in the 90s, a lot of people brought their Game Gears and Game Boys to the beach. I guess they weren't afraid of the sand damaging them.

To answer your question, as long as I have a comfortable place to sit or lie down, that's a great spot to play games. My bed is my favourite place in my apartment to play the Switch and the 3DS. As for domestic systems... well I can only play them in my living room's TV, so...
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:15 AM   #4
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I dunno, OP... if I lived in a such beautiful place surrounded by nature, I don't think I'd spend nearly as much time playing video games
This was very close to my first thought as well.... It's ridiculous. "I would love to game from on top of the Egyptian pyramids".
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 01:38 PM   #5
NeonTurtledude
Hench Mutant

most of the time I like to just sit somewhere cosy like a lounge or bedroom to play video games, but there were times when having my Nintendo ds around helped entertain me during boring shopping trips.

back then I'd practically take my ds or 3ds anywhere (except school unless it was a non-uniform day), some nights I'd hide it under my pillow so I could continue my game at night.

but if I was in a hotel? yeah, I'd still play it, I did that when I went to Florida in 2010.
NeonTurtledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 01:49 PM   #6
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
I dunno, OP... if I lived in a such beautiful place surrounded by nature, I don't think I'd spend nearly as much time playing video games as I so living in a city.
I live in a tourist town on the ocean. I don't do anything more or less based on where I live. You just get into a regular routine like you do living anywhere else.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 04:48 PM   #7
IMJ
Emperor

Napolean Dynamites.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:26 PM   #8
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Would you be spending your every minute surrounded by nature though? Surely there would be down time.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote