The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

View Poll Results: Should we care if the "rest of the world" laughs at us?
Yes, as a US citizen I feel we should definitely care. 1 10.00%
No, as a US citizen I feel like we shouldn't are at all. 6 60.00%
As a non-US citizen I feel like US citizens should care. 2 20.00%
As a non-US citizen I feel like US citizens shouldn't care. 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2021, 09:17 PM   #41
Iroh
Hench Mutant

The whole world is laughing at America. Not the rest but all. All America is good for is sex, killing, RACISM, drunkenness, drugs, gluttony, greed, and focusing on which gender they belong to. Instead of focusing on which bathroom you want to use in a public setting, the rest of the world is dominating in the field of education, science, math, etc. That is the reason why any foreigner can come over here and get an education. Then, they can go back to their native country and become something great. Most of them become great here and end up taking your job because YOU were not qualified enough! It reminds me of that episode of South Park. "THEY TOOK OUR JOOOBB! I really don't care because I have the mindset of that said "foreigner" I took advantage of my education and I have exceled amongst my peers through hard work. Every day I have a blast too! Every year America becomes dumber. I was watching videos on Youtube recently about this matter. When quizzed, typical Americans don't know what continents are or simple things about society. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, AMERICA!
Old 04-13-2021, 11:53 AM   #42
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
I'm serious. Member of the European branch of the Church of MAGA over here. The world needs the America you/we had before 2001 back, but it's gonna go away for good, and soon, unless the good people of your country really start caring and do something to preserve that. I grew up on the notion of America as a paradigm of all things good and decent, and while I came to understand that's not always the case - as in any country -, even with its flaws and missteps it's still the best damn example of what a nation should be in the whole of human History. It terrifies me to imagine there will ever come a day when all of that is swallowed up by the utter lunacy we're having pushed on us daily. Not the least because it means my own country and all others are next.
Completely agree.
I don't fancy US turning into another Pseudo-Soviet Union, because, I know what happens with "Soviet Unions".

And China as a world leader is a nightmare, especially for my country, which sucks China dick for the last few decades.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote