The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-14-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Neca Fugitoid figure

Neca released their Video Game/Mirage Comic Checklist and Fugitoid is featured on it

Old 12-14-2021, 11:29 AM   #2
AquaParade
Banned

Anymore updates on new Mirage sculpts?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:29 AM   #3
italianice388
Stone Warrior

hmm. i know it's a small thumbnail, but it feels more like the toon line. those 2004 turtles were pinnacle quality and detail. this does not feel like part of that line.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:07 PM   #4
frank_one
Mad Scientist

And here I am, hating myself for not buying a metal vac Fugitoid from Mirage when it was still available.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:56 PM   #5
italianice388
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
And here I am, hating myself for not buying a metal vac Fugitoid from Mirage when it was still available.
i believe you can still get them from kevin eastman through his website
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 02:24 PM   #6
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
i believe you can still get them from kevin eastman through his website
It’s out of stock at the moment.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 08:47 PM   #7
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Those green and pink video-game Foot Soldiers haven't been released yet, have they?
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 09:02 PM   #8
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moroboshi View Post
Those green and pink video-game Foot Soldiers haven't been released yet, have they?
No. I think they will be in a 2-pack.

Last edited by mikey0; 12-14-2021 at 10:04 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #9
inaheap
Mad Scientist

I'm looking at this thinking man they really need to do a rerun of the original mirage turtles. Hell if they could make it mass preorder do a rerun of everything mirage so far. I think it would sell. Especially the mousers. A lot of us missed the time when those were anywhere near cheap.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 01:06 PM   #10
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
I'm looking at this thinking man they really need to do a rerun of the original mirage turtles. Hell if they could make it mass preorder do a rerun of everything mirage so far. I think it would sell. Especially the mousers. A lot of us missed the time when those were anywhere near cheap.
I agree but Randy has said (I believe on Twitter) when asked about the same, that they will be new sculpts. I'm not sure of what exactly is going on if it happens to be licensing related or there's rumors that the molds were stolen, ect. I actually got in on the original mirage line and that's what started me back into the rabbit hole of collecting. I really wish I would have gotten a few of the black and white sets though because I don't have one of those. Either way, I'm in for anything they produce that's mirage related.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 03:20 PM   #11
Otter
Stone Warrior

Not a Mirage character I'm especially keen on, but I'm prepared to go all-in on a Mirage line. So many wants.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 05:30 PM   #12
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullox View Post
I agree but Randy has said (I believe on Twitter) when asked about the same, that they will be new sculpts. I'm not sure of what exactly is going on if it happens to be licensing related or there's rumors that the molds were stolen, ect. I actually got in on the original mirage line and that's what started me back into the rabbit hole of collecting. I really wish I would have gotten a few of the black and white sets though because I don't have one of those. Either way, I'm in for anything they produce that's mirage related.
yeah it was because they knocked off so much that they don't want to redo the old stuff.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 12:04 PM   #13
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullox View Post
The stolen molds thing is what I hear the most often. Whatever the case, I hope that the new molds look more like the TMNT did a few issues in, rather than the old figures' first appearance look. Not that there's anything wrong with the first appearance look, but they almost always go with that look for figures and statues and rarely ever go with this:

And this is how the turtles looked for most of volume 1, too. Would be really cool if the new sculpts took after this look.

Wouldn't mind also getting a Mirage April that's dressed in casual clothing, too.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 12:51 PM   #14
coreyrc87
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moroboshi View Post
I hope that the new molds look more like the TMNT did a few issues in, rather than the old figures' first appearance look.

Wouldn't mind also getting a Mirage April that's dressed in casual clothing, too.
Yeah, I'm really hoping both of these things happen... Issue #1 Turtles have been done plenty. We need this look and maybe some Lawson-style, circa City at War.