The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 05:36 PM   #2381
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
It's okay to have a little bit of hope for this movie, as I think literally everyone on this forum has at least a slight, tiny, tiny piece of hope in their body that this movie will be better than the first one (And, honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to make a movie better than the first. But it's been proven that a movie worse than the TMNT 2014 movie can be made. Example: Transformers 4.). At least this time, they're sticking closer to the source material. While the reboot was a bad movie, it was also a bad TMNT movie. Maybe this one will just be a bad movie, but it'll do the TMNT a bit of justice. Remember, it's okay to have a bit of hope... just as long as you know that there's a strong possibility that Michael Bay will proceed to blow your hope up with explosions, roided-out Turtles, racist stereotypes... I can go on.

Or... I guess it's:

Old 07-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #2382
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Amell seems like the nicest guy you could meet and he is very outgoing with his fans on facebook and stuff.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:01 PM   #2383
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Not that I know Stephen Arnell on a personal level, but as an actor/celebrity, I sort of can't stand the guy.
I think he's a decent actor, but I don't get disliking his personality? He's a really down-to-earth guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
^This is basically how TMNT fans see the sequel.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:11 AM   #2384
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Amell seems like the nicest guy you could meet and he is very outgoing with his fans on facebook and stuff.
I never said that he was a bad person. Maybe it's a great guy and also a great actor, I don't know him, but the producers don't care a second about Casey Jones. It seems that they told Amell : "Hey man don't worry about Casey Jones' outfit, come as you are ! " I don't understand them, on the one hand they're making great accurates designs for Bebop & Rocksteady and on the other hand they're totally ******** on Casey Jones. My god is it really difficult to make a 2016 version of Elias Koteas character ? I mean, his Casey Jones is the best version I've ever seen. He didn't have a "Casey Jones-mobile" and he was already a vigilante. I can't stand of Amell's interview about the character who "is not the one the fans loved".
Old 07-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #2385
Vicky82
Emperor

Wow I actually found a photo.

https://instagram.com/p/5RvtkmOJZD/?tagged=tmnt2

Nothing much, just a car with a camera on it. Might be filming a stunt scene.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:48 AM   #2386
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Hope we will see Bebop and Rocksteady destroy some stuffs and have a good fight against the turtles.

I don't know if you guys already said it , but I noticed something about the turtles. It seems that they will be shorter than in the first film. I mean, take a look at these photos from the first and second set. The white eyeballs used for their eyes position are shorter for the sequel. Do you think I'm right ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0035.jpg (70.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg image288.jpg (64.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 2862481900000578-0-image-m-56_1430947712257.jpg (96.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 07-18-2015, 10:40 AM   #2387
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by letscook89 View Post
Hope we will see Bebop and Rocksteady destroy some stuffs and have a good fight against the turtles.

I don't know if you guys already said it , but I noticed something about the turtles. It seems that they will be shorter than in the first film. I mean, take a look at these photos from the first and second set. The white eyeballs used for their eyes position are shorter for the sequel. Do you think I'm right ?

Keep in mind, the Turtles' eyes are the white things. You still have those extra 2 inches of forehead. They'll probably be the same height. However, I do see what you're saying, and you may very well be correct. When this movie started filming, some thought that the shells looked smaller than before, but it's such a subtle change that we really can't tell. And when a prop design was on set, we thought the shell looked smaller, too. These Turtles might be less roided out than before.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:47 AM   #2388
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Yeah I hope Raph will look like the threezero version. Look at him, he is way better without his hulk muscles.
Concerning the props seen on the set, they are exactly the same as in the first movie, so we don't have any idea of how the turtles will look in the sequel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmnt-threezero-raphaem.jpg (87.1 KB, 68 views)
Old 07-18-2015, 12:15 PM   #2389
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Yeah I hope Raph will look like the threezero version. Look at him, he is way better without his hulk muscles.
Concerning the props seen on the set, they are exactly the same as in the first movie, so we don't have any idea of how the turtles will look in the sequel.
That Raph actually looks really good. o_o
Old 07-18-2015, 12:20 PM   #2390
Vicky82
Emperor

Another pic

https://instagram.com/p/5SV9sMRmyH/

Old 07-18-2015, 12:49 PM   #2391
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Yeah people claim that the 2014 turtles are ugly as **** but I disagree (except for Mikey without his mask). It's really sad that they are bodybuilders, because their faces are great. Look at them they are so freaking damn hot (especially Leo). But damn who is the guy in the crew who had this awful idea : "Hey let's put some ugly nerd glasses on Donnie's head !". Screw that, he look great without them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leo 3.jpg (97.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg raph 1.jpg (18.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg donnie_without_glasses__tmnt_2014__by_bellescooldrawings-d7uzex5.jpg (65.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 07-18-2015, 01:05 PM   #2392
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Wow I actually found a photo.

https://instagram.com/p/5RvtkmOJZD/?tagged=tmnt2

Nothing much, just a car with a camera on it. Might be filming a stunt scene.
Nah, that's just a tricked out Google car. They're recording the audio of streets now, too. (Kidding of course.)

Quote:

It's been speculated on. And I wish. Though imo it could also be that after the first film was put together they decided to adjust the eye targets for the light of sight of Fox and others interacting with them.

Not sure they are truly specific for use with the models because at least in the part in the first film where Leo, Donnie, and Mikey were taken hostage and there was no dialogue between them and Fox (or whoever) they weren't wearing them.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Yeah people claim that the 2014 turtles are ugly as **** but I disagree (except for Mikey without his mask). It's really sad that they are bodybuilders, because their faces are great. Look at them they are so freaking damn hot (especially Leo). But damn who is the guy in the crew who had this awful idea : "Hey let's put some ugly nerd glasses on Donnie's head !". Screw that, he look great without them.
Agree, I prefer Donnie without them.

Not that I've got anything against glasses... but that particular look just doesn't suit him well. Surely it's not a good combo with the ninja thing either. April, help a guy out and get him some contacts.

Took me a while, but I've grown more used to their designs luckily. Never going to win any prizes as being the cutest version, but they've got their better moments to at least balance out the "egads" ones. Mostly it's Leo's "fault" though, but that's ok... he's freaking kryptonite to me, I can't not like Leo (sans what's done to him sometimes), even if this version took a while. lol

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-18-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #2393
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Yes and in this scene we don't even see their faces so the white balls are totally useless ^^

Again in the video where Mikey walks among people inside the halloween parade , Fisher wears the "short balls".

Maybe i'm wrong but I think they will be shorter than in the first one (I really hope).
Damn their eyes position was freakin high in the 2014 film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alan-ritchson-megan-fox-tmnt-filming__oPt.jpg (82.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 07-18-2015, 02:47 PM   #2394
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Look at them they are so freaking damn hot (especially Leo).

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 07-18-2015, 02:56 PM   #2395
Vicky82
Emperor

Found a video, looks like a car chase scene, Casey's car is there.

https://twitter.com/llbnyny/status/622506550616301568

Old 07-18-2015, 03:01 PM   #2396
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Found a video, looks like a car chase scene, Casey's car is there.

https://twitter.com/llbnyny/status/622506550616301568
Cool, Great find! I wonder whats with the two cars covered in the Blue Screen, Obviously they are gonna CGI something over them, I just wonder what it is.
Old 07-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #2397
letscook89
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Still better designs than the ugly supermutants turtles from the japanese tv show
Old 07-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #2398
Powder
So tired of this place

The issue isn't that you like the designs, it's that you feel sexual attraction towards them.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 07-18-2015, 03:31 PM   #2399
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Cool, Great find! I wonder whats with the two cars covered in the Blue Screen, Obviously they are gonna CGI something over them, I just wonder what it is.
Yeah I thought that too, maybe they go up in flames or something.

Old 07-18-2015, 03:33 PM   #2400
letscook89
Foot Soldier

ooooh yeah sorry wrong word. I find them nice without having any sexual attirance regards them
Closed Thread

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, tigerclaw is cybercubed, tmnt2