The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #2321
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Soup View Post
If you could get it through your skull that it's not just the movie lovers that are tired of the constant complaining.
ShhhhhhhhhhhhI don't give a sh*t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:05 AM   #2322
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
If you could get it through your skull that it's not just the movie lovers that are tired of the constant complaining.
Said... the movie lover?
Old 07-15-2015, 08:20 AM   #2323
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
If TMNT were a religion, the Fred Wolf TMNT would be our version of Sunday School. Something dumbed down and basic for the little kiddies to understand.
Can I please make this my new signature? Because I laughed out loud for at least 5 minutes, holy ****.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:36 AM   #2324
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Can I please make this my new signature? Because I laughed out loud for at least 5 minutes, holy ****.
Is that the third thing I've said that you've used as a quote? My blushes, Watson!

I'm starting to think I could make it in standup comedy!
Old 07-15-2015, 08:51 AM   #2325
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Is that the third thing I've said that you've used as a quote? My blushes, Watson!

I'm starting to think I could make it in standup comedy!
"What did Splinter say to Leonardo when he disobeyed him? Leonardon't. ...No? Anybody? F*ck you, I thought it was funny."
Old 07-15-2015, 09:12 AM   #2326
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
"What did Splinter say to Leonardo when he disobeyed him? Leonardon't. ...No? Anybody? F*ck you, I thought it was funny."
Stop competing with me. You're taking food outta the mouths of my children.

Kinda like Splinter punishing the Turtles when they go up to the surface and then have to do physical endurance exercises for 12 hours without food.

No? Anybody? F*ck you, I didn't think it was funny but you shoulda laughed anyway.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:30 AM   #2327
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Stop competing with me. You're taking food outta the mouths of my children.

Kinda like Splinter punishing the Turtles when they go up to the surface and then have to do physical endurance exercises for 12 hours without food.

No? Anybody? F*ck you, I didn't think it was funny but you shoulda laughed anyway.

2014 was such a ghetto Splinter. You've got 2012 Splinter who grounds them and occasionally pimp slaps them, while meanwhile, you've got 2014 Splinter who's just like, "I'M GONNA BEAT THAT ASS. I'MMA BEAT THAT TURTLE ASS."
Old 07-15-2015, 12:03 PM   #2328
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
2014 was such a ghetto Splinter. You've got 2012 Splinter who grounds them and occasionally pimp slaps them, while meanwhile, you've got 2014 Splinter who's just like, "I'M GONNA BEAT THAT ASS. I'MMA BEAT THAT TURTLE ASS."
But now I feel bad for laughing though, because that guy is abusive when he's mad.

Hashi... well, it was up to them how long they put up with it if they didn't want to talk. (Do feel bad for Leo's poor knees, but his choice to tough it out so long, I guess.) But that reaction when they got home? Wtf, Splinter?
Spoiler:
Let me get this straight, Splinter, you have a large area of monitors/screens set up in your home that are somehow tapped into various cameras in the subway, and presumably the city, that the Turtles somehow KNEW were there - and may have likely been on an unhackable closed system and had to be tampered with - but somehow that wasn't suspicious and you did not see this coming? And YOU are the one bringing home mass quantities of boom boxes, skateboards, surfboards, spray paint, monitor/tv screens, baseball bats, etc.? Dude, you have serious issues then, what parent agrees to that? Even in trying to keep them entertained - seeing as how you were intending to continue to hold them hostage in their own home (pre-freedom Turtles would have prob loved "Tangled") - that's unnecessary overkill.

If it wasn't you collecting all that stuff...come on now. It just appeared at home by magic? Maybe the occasional poster or kid's Nerf bat gets lost in the storm grates... but you own furniture (sorta) and large appliances that need assistance, a bumper car, a disco ball, those surfboards, etc. You were also tech savvy enough to set up a tv long ago? And, since the Turtles can't go topside to sort it out, figure out a computer and get an internet connection down there on your own? (Edit: Not to mention Donnie/they had been working on a vehicle and keeping it somewhere street accessible.) Lets stop pretending you didn't know they were leaving the house. (Though I do wish to see this giant rat man pushing a disco ball home. )

I know, I'm putting too much thought into it, but it's fun as heck. They'd have hated me involved in this project, the logic senses would have gone nuts wanting everything to make sense. lol "Wtf, they can't leave the house?? Where did all this stuff come from then? Change the script!"

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-15-2015 at 12:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:26 PM   #2329
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

There's a TMNT 2 Casting Call for Kids in NYC.
http://www.projectcasting.com/castin...call-for-kids/

Casting directors are looking for kids to appear in the new ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′ movie while it films in New York City. Producers are looking for kids ages 7 to 12 and able to work on a scene filming on Thursday, July 16th in NYC.

To audition for a role on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′, check out the casting call details below:

Seeking NON UNION Kids ages 7-12 for work on the Paramount Feature Film, HALF SHELL. Shoot date is Thursday, July 16th, in the NYC area. This will be a day shoot, exterior scene. Please email recent picture of child to halfshell@gwcnyc.com with the following information: NAME OF CHILD, NAME OF PARENTS, PHONE#, SAG-AFTRA or NON UNION, child’s age and/or DOB, whether or not the child has the valid work permit and trust account set up. Subject line of the email should say “FACEBOOK 7/16 KIDS”
Old 07-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #2330
Vicky82
Emperor

TMNT 2 filming on saturday on Franklin Street (that area) for stunt work.

https://twitter.com/leelij/status/62...487809/photo/1

Says something about driving shots, so maybe the turtles vehicles are used.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:25 PM   #2331
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
But now I feel bad for laughing though, because that guy is abusive when he's mad.

Hashi... well, it was up to them how long they put up with it if they didn't want to talk. (Do feel bad for Leo's poor knees, but his choice to tough it out so long, I guess.) But that reaction when they got home? Wtf, Splinter?
Spoiler:
Let me get this straight, Splinter, you have a large area of monitors/screens set up in your home that are somehow tapped into various cameras in the subway, and presumably the city, that the Turtles somehow KNEW were there - and may have likely been on an unhackable closed system and had to be tampered with - but somehow that wasn't suspicious and you did not see this coming? And YOU are the one bringing home mass quantities of boom boxes, skateboards, surfboards, spray paint, monitor/tv screens, baseball bats, etc.? Dude, you have serious issues then, what parent agrees to that? Even in trying to keep them entertained - seeing as how you were intending to continue to hold them hostage in their own home (pre-freedom Turtles would have prob loved "Tangled") - that's unnecessary overkill.

If it wasn't you collecting all that stuff...come on now. It just appeared at home by magic? Maybe the occasional poster or kid's Nerf bat gets lost in the storm grates... but you own furniture (sorta) and large appliances that need assistance, a bumper car, a disco ball, those surfboards, etc. You were also tech savvy enough to set up a tv long ago? And, since the Turtles can't go topside to sort it out, figure out a computer and get an internet connection down there on your own? (Edit: Not to mention Donnie/they had been working on a vehicle and keeping it somewhere street accessible.) Lets stop pretending you didn't know they were leaving the house. (Though I do wish to see this giant rat man pushing a disco ball home. )

I know, I'm putting too much thought into it, but it's fun as heck. They'd have hated me involved in this project, the logic senses would have gone nuts wanting everything to make sense. lol "Wtf, they can't leave the house?? Where did all this stuff come from then? Change the script!"
Splinter just kinda took his tail and was like, "SMACK THAT, SHELL ON THE FLOOR. SMACK THAT, 'TILL THEM TURTLES SORE."
Old 07-15-2015, 06:42 PM   #2332
Turtle Soup
Thug

Quote:
Said... the movie lover?

Quote:
Listen, I hated TMNT 2014 as much as the next guy, but this parade scene should be the least of our worries. Nobody over the age of like 10 would jump to the conclusion that this mutant turtle is real and not a costume.
Quote:
Lol. TMNT 2 is most likely going to be terrible, like TMNT (2014), I just couldn't help but to point out the irony of a wrestling fan accusing someone of poor taste and standards.
Quote:
I don't really understand people not wanting these movies to be made. Sure, the first one sucked, the second one will probably suck, but what do they care? Nobody's forcing people to watch them. I can understand wanting a better movie. But it seems like some people are going to feel embarrassed by these crappy movies or something. "Lol, you like the tmnt, and the new movies suck and are stupid, so that means you are stupid and must suck too." Are people that worried about the legacy of the tmnt and how it reflects on them as a tmnt fan?
Old 07-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #2333
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Old 07-15-2015, 07:42 PM   #2334
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Da-amn this is a long thread. Sorry, mate, not up for diving backwards in time to revisit this part of the convo'. Shall we both eat a pizza and dream of a world where better TMNT movies are made?
Old 07-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #2335
Turtle Soup
Thug

Quote:
Da-amn this is a long thread. Sorry, mate, not up for diving backwards in time to revisit this part of the convo'. Shall we both eat a pizza and dream of a world where better TMNT movies are made?
Pepperoni with jalapenos please.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #2336
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Pepperoni with jalapenos please.
Works for me. Nobody else ever wants to share my pineapple/bacon/mushroom/onion pizza anyway.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:38 PM   #2337
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

"Sir, what would you like on your pizza?"

Michael Bay: EXPLOOOOOOSIONNNNS.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:41 PM   #2338
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:

Quiet, you. You're interrupting a moment of reconciliation and mutual understanding.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:51 PM   #2339
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:

"Sooo... that'll be habanero peppers and atomic fire hot sauce... it'll be ready in 20 min. And again tomorrow if you know what I mean."
Old 07-15-2015, 10:09 PM   #2340
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Works for me. Nobody else ever wants to share my pineapple/bacon/mushroom/onion pizza anyway.
I wouldn't mind sharing that kind of pizza with you, although I'll regret the heartburn that I might be receiving later on.

~ John Adams
Closed Thread

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, tigerclaw is cybercubed, tmnt2