The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 03-10-2021, 05:16 PM   #1
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Yellow Foot vs Red Foot FW cartoon Discussion

So I have been recently watching the OG cartoon turtles. I am currently on season 3 episode 21, and found that most foot soldiers wear a yellow foot emblem. This is before the Aplha One episode mind you. So besides in the first few episodes of the first season I dnt see the foot soliders in red!!

Was this how it original aired? Do they go back to red? Does anyone know why they are even yellow to begin with.
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 07:03 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
So I have been recently watching the OG cartoon turtles. I am currently on season 3 episode 21, and found that most foot soldiers wear a yellow foot emblem. This is before the Aplha One episode mind you. So besides in the first few episodes of the first season I dnt see the foot soliders in red!!

Was this how it original aired? Do they go back to red? Does anyone know why they are even yellow to begin with.
Most likely just an animation error or a 'they forgot what color the foot logo was supposed to be for that one episode'. The old show had a lot of those.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 05:41 PM   #3
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Most likely just an animation error or a 'they forgot what color the foot logo was supposed to be for that one episode'. The old show had a lot of those.

see i under when they mix the voice/bandana color on a turtle. This is different. im on season 3 and besides a few episodes in season 1 the foot wear yellow foot emblems instead of red. all of season 3 they have yellow so far i havent seen red again its crazy
Old 03-12-2021, 06:03 PM   #4
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Red logo were inferior models, replaced by the 2.0 version that had the yellow logo.

sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 07:57 PM   #5
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I'm shocked that I never noticed the colour change, it never once came to my mind.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:50 AM   #6
cammy85
Stone Warrior

"They just don't make Foot Soldiers like they used to!!" -Raphael in both "out of order" episodes where the Turtles spent the majority of the episode on the Technodrome.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM   #7
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Yeah I think the 2.0 models (yellow foot soldiers) are a cheaper cost model that is also less powerful but the benefits of cost/production makes up for it. Foot soldiers do become less threatning after the first to seasons so it can make sense.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 09:44 PM   #8
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Yeah I think the 2.0 models (yellow foot soldiers) are a cheaper cost model that is also less powerful but the benefits of cost/production makes up for it. Foot soldiers do become less threatning after the first to seasons so it can make sense.
SO was RED emblem only in episode one? lol now i want to rewatch season one. Its crazy most people only remember the red emblem
Old 03-22-2021, 03:42 PM   #9
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I never noticed this, like at all! Now I want to go back to the show and watch out of curiosity.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:27 PM   #10
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Foot soldiers do become less threatning after the first to seasons so it can make sense.
It also make sense, since the Technodrome got damaged so many times. So did probably even its Foot robot factory.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote