The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 12-30-2006, 02:00 PM   #141
mikey2007
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaelprime View Post
I would agree with 8/9...but #8 is not Triceraton relatated. It just simply looks like an ancient scuba mask of some sort. Mainly for this reason, where are the eye holes?, because there would need to be an eye hole between the 2 'horn' holes, so im pretty sure its not a Triceraton mask.

#4 could be a Triceraton blaster, but doubtful, my guess is its some sort of speaker(dont ask me why it would be there, i have no idea haha). and i noticed one other too....

10?...NightWatcher helmet??
those are definitely triceraton items, it looks almost exactly like the toys helmet and from the cartoons.....and for ur 10...i think it looks almost like it could be Max Winters' helmet...check out his new figure...it looks like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aignatius View Post
I didn't even see that until now, I was looking at it with a darker monitor, and not enlarged it.
The only mask I saw was the samurai one, then. Okaaay. Now I think I know what you were referring to. Aaand... I think it's a Foot mask, but it looks to have a rather odd opening in the front.
at first i thought maybe it could be a foot mask as well, but then i looked again closer, and it wouldn't make sense...first off its the wrong color (brown), as well as that opening(for a mouth?) so i still have no idea what it is...i'm gonna assume its from one of the comics i never got to read, does anyone have any other ideas?

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #142
Kendamu
Sewerhead

#10... Did the Europeans in TMNT 3 wear helmets? Maybe it's one of those.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #143
Warhorse
Emperor

So, you have Leo going after vigilante Raph here. On the left is a Chinese sign with a break in it. Isn't that the sign that we see Leo crashing through? I mean, what in the hell is going on in this scene? Are Leo and Raph battling eachother as well as the monsters at the same time?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #144
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So, you have Leo going after vigilante Raph here. On the left is a Chinese sign with a break in it. Isn't that the sign that we see Leo crashing through? I mean, what in the hell is going on in this scene? Are Leo and Raph battling eachother as well as the monsters at the same time?
Yeah, I'd say that's the sign that both of them crash through. My best guess here is that for whatever reason, and I haven't a clue what that reason is, Leo is peeved at Raph and goes chasing after him. That leads them to the rooftop where they fight. Raph *appears* to overtake Leo, and I don't think the generals enter the picture until then.

I guess it's possible that Leo doesn't like Raph's Nightwatcher persona, as that's what Raph's doing when Leo finds him. Maybe because the Nightwatcher has become publicly known?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #145
Warhorse
Emperor

Hmmm. If that is what spurs the fight, it's gonna be harsh. You have Raph who likes to fight, and likes to help people out. I see where he is coming from, and it is honorable.

But then you have Leo who may be frightened that Raph's secret existence may be on the verge of being discovered, and in turn, will expose the entire family.

Kids movie here? Nah, I think it may be too deep for the 6 year olds, and I'm glad of it.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:05 PM   #146
Kendamu
Sewerhead

Not a problem, though. I was 6 when I saw the original Batman movie in theaters. It totally went over my head but I still enjoyed it because it was Batman.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:14 PM   #147
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
But then you have Leo who may be frightened that Raph's secret existence may be on the verge of being discovered, and in turn, will expose the entire family.
Exactly. Of course, ironically you've got Leo with no disguise openly swinging above cars as he chases Raph through China Town. (The guy in the truck in pic 105 is definitely getting a look at Leo.)

Quote:
Kids movie here? Nah, I think it may be too deep for the 6 year olds, and I'm glad of it.
Too deep for them to fully appreciate probably, but there should be more than enough action for it to be enjoyable for anyone. I'm hoping the parents who go in with the kids see a movie more deep than they were expecting.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:17 PM   #148
mik8la
Thug

Quote:
There was an early blurb about the movie after Comic Con that Leo, after touring the world for a year, actually agreed with Raphael that they shouldn't sequester themselves underground forever.

From the sequence of the images, it looks like Raph's going around in his Nightwatcher persona when he looks up and sees Leo staring at him from a rooftop. They go on a chase halfway across New York, Raph thinks he's lost him on the "Red Eye" building, but instead finds Leo behind him. Raph's black helmet comes off later on (Darth Vader-ish...). Leo tries to reason with him, but Raph isn't having it (look at the image with the two of them in profile with their weapons out; Raph's holding up his sais all ready to go--his chain gone for some reason--while Leo's swords are lowered). What happens next I have no idea, except I really wanna know where the hell Raph went during Leo's confrontation with the generals, and why later on when the turtles and their allies take on the Foot, Leo's nowhere to be found.

Last edited by mik8la; 12-30-2006 at 07:37 PM.
mik8la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:09 PM   #149
Warhorse
Emperor

Oh crap. You don't think they'll leave a huge cliffhanger with Leo being alive or not, do you?
Old 12-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #150
Foot Soldier
Thug

I havent seen the pics
none of the links works for me

sorry for my english
Foot Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:08 PM   #151
Roseangelo
Emperor

Use my link on page 2 of this thread. Be sure to change the Xs to Ts.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:20 PM   #152
Foot Soldier
Thug

thanks for the help Roseangelo
Foot Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:21 PM   #153
Roseangelo
Emperor

If you're being sarcastic you're going to have to be more specific otherwise no one will be able to help you.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:41 AM   #154
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul

In my opinion, the best picture is the family portrait.

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:42 PM   #155
Raph
Mad Scientist

This movie has a huge amount of detail, all the shadows, reflections, blood vessels.. I LOVE IT!!

But I accidentally found something. In pic 155 where you see the whole gang looking at a beaten Max Winters, on a shiny polished floor. Leo totally has no reflection on the floor! Raph has!!...and the rest in standing in a darker section. But Leo is completely missing his reflection.

Old 12-31-2006, 03:43 PM   #156
Warhorse
Emperor

Good find there Raph. Maybe Leo is a ghost? Or they missed the detail and may retouch the final product before releasing it to the theaters.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:51 PM   #157
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist

No, Leo has no reflection because he's that good a ninja.

THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:28 PM   #158
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul

I noticed something else...Raph's leg is entirely a different shade of green from the rest of his body in that picture.

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:39 PM   #159
Aignatius
Hench Mutant

Oh gadz, I hope that's just a mistake... Otherwise I'm going to

Old 12-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #160
Kendamu
Sewerhead

I'm guessing it's the lighting in that shot. Surely it'll look fine in motion.