The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 04-28-2021, 11:59 AM   #481
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
If anyone is still waiting for something, I would definitely follow up with him right now.

I know that within the last couple months he has posted pictures on Facebook of him doing drawings that he acknowledged were *WAY* long due. So, I think he knows all of you guys exist and wants to reconcile that situation.

I know it's a pretty unforgivably long time, but life happens to people, and taking those commissions nine years ago didn't work out as planned. However, right now he seems to be a really creatively motivated, and I think following up with him would work out well for you.
Like the old saying goes "It doesn't hurt to ask!"

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 10:03 PM   #482
TMNTChris1980
Stone Warrior

I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I think anyone who isn't waiting for something should hold their tongue on trashing the guy.

Every time I've reached out to him he's been honest and quick to respond.

I had a commission from KE take 5 years, and I would have waited 10. I had a commission from Eric Talbot take a year or 2 and would have waited 10. This will be worth the wait too.

Anyway, my point is, if you have a commission with him, and are still waiting, but are tired of it, ask for your money back. I don't think that's weird and I'm pretty sure he'll understand. For me though, I'm gonna wait. I have this piece, and I have to find a RTNY page, and then my collection goals are complete.
TMNTChris1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 01:00 AM   #483
Coola Yagami
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTChris1980 View Post
I have this piece,
Oh my.... I mean... does his wife know?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #484
AquaParade
Big Boss

Someone ask him if is still accepting commissions, just for a laugh.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:43 AM   #485
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

I asked an artist for something, he said yeah sure, gave me a price to do it and then 3 years in he hadn't even started it... finally asked if there was any way to get it done (cuz it had likenesses in it so it was a pain to take & send new pics of the people every six months or so being that 3 of them are kids & had growth spurts) and he finished it up quick but completely wrong.... when I asked if he could fix it, he point blank said no and that was that.... so a friend said he would fix what he could. So I had it scanned, emailed the file to the new guy, he tweaked it, fixed the logo (the family's last name ffs) & then he emailed it back... Then I had a hell of a time getting it printed... even tho it was a homage cover.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 01:55 PM   #486
HotJuicyBurgers
Stone Warrior

How many people are still waiting for a commission? I just can’t believe the length of time.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already made this exact comment a few years ago.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 01:56 PM   #487
HotJuicyBurgers
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJuicyBurgers View Post
Just doing my typical check in ever few months to see what is happening. Hoping this thread can be ended soon at this point.
Here is my comment from 2 years ago!

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:55 PM   #488
Venom
The Silly Symbiote!!

Quote:
How many people are still waiting for a commission? I just can’t believe the length of time.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already made this exact comment a few years ago.
Quote:
Here is my comment from 2 years ago!
You did!! Anyhoo, still waiting on mine. Craig *did* send me some Dragonlance stickers, USB, and numbered pin, though still awaiting on my commish. Even offered to pay him some more money to do the thing. Lowkey hoping it makes it to ten years to get it, though lol
Old 05-25-2021, 04:30 PM   #489
TMNTChris1980
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
You did!! Anyhoo, still waiting on mine. Craig *did* send me some Dragonlance stickers, USB, and numbered pin, though still awaiting on my commish. Even offered to pay him some more money to do the thing. Lowkey hoping it makes it to ten years to get it, though lol
HA! No way, I'm good with waiting 9 years for a commission.

I've been checking his facebook daily in hopes to see new works in progress.
TMNTChris1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 08:14 PM   #490
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTChris1980 View Post
I've been checking his facebook daily in hopes to see new works in progress.
You'll be far more likely to hear about his thoughts on Trump, or how everyone is a nazi. You know, than updates on commissions.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote