The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-10-2021, 11:07 AM   #61
CyberCubed
Overlord

Then why does he only target women and minorities?

It gets suspicious that Superman, Flash, etc's actors don't have any complaints about Whedon because he never attacked them.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:16 AM   #62
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Then why does he only target women and minorities?

It gets suspicious that Superman, Flash, etc's actors don't have any complaints about Whedon because he never attacked them.
See... lmao you can't be that way dude. That's like - that line of logic is the reason that there's a world of tunnel-vision people out tearing the world apart.

Maybe the actor's that don't have any complaints have more tact.
Maybe the actor's that don't have any complaints were more cooperative on-set.
Maybe the actor's that don't have any complaints got the same treatment but didn't feel strong-armed and just shook it off.
Maybe Ray Fisher is just an @$$hole and had conflict with Whedon and then combine that with maybe Gadot has the same thought processes that you asserted there and so took a stand against Whedon, creating conflict with him and Whedon handled it like a tool.

I mean right there are four assumptions maybe even more likely to be true; to the one assumption that says "that's it! Whedon is a woman-hating racist!". I'm not saying that he isn't, okay? But I am saying that the court of public opinion is quite commonly completely full of $#!T and is overly vindicated and validated on the occasions they might be correct.

I mean, seriously give that some consideration, dude.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joss_cuckdon