The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #41
Banned

if it is racist to require id to vote then by that logic it is racist to force-vaccinate citizens and require vaccination id, just like they’ve been force-masking us for a year now. the real “nazis” are the corrupt government who support masks, lockdowns, blm terrorists, voter fraud, vaccine passports

our commie dictator governor in california says all covid restrictions will be lifted in june but the mask mandate will remain, like wtf? that makes no sense. mask MANdate means they still want to control you like communists. masks are useless virtue signaling political statements

Last edited by 1987; 04-07-2021 at 01:14 PM.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:42 PM   #42
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"There's no widespread voter fraud."

How would you know that, if you don't require ID?
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:09 AM   #43
teemu
Stone Warrior

The experimental MRNA "vaccine" is not even a vaccine (It's been admitted). It changes and "programs" your DNA and turns your own immune system against you! You would have to be pretty dumb to take it. Deaths (which you'll never see or hear through mainstream media) been reported from multiple sources of Deaths just days after from taking this experimental poison! Don't be a Guinea Pig! and stop being conned by a so called "virus" that has never been Isolated, verified, or purified (from CDC'S/FDA owns website) Wake the F up people!!!

Last edited by teemu; 04-08-2021 at 06:17 AM.
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:46 PM   #44
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Old 04-08-2021, 09:03 PM   #45
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
if it is racist to require id to vote (...)
Sounds far more racist to just assume POC are too dumb/incapable/what-have-you to get themselves some damn ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
"There's no widespread voter fraud."
From the same school of thought as "I'm innocent, your honor! Honest!"...
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:03 AM   #46
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Sounds far more racist to just assume POC are too dumb/incapable/what-have-you to get themselves some damn ID.
It kinda is, but at the same time well.... Prove them wrong, STFU and get the ID. Unless you really are too stupid and/or incapable but that would be more a 'you' problem. The only way to break the stereotype is to prove them wrong.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:33 AM   #47
Mayhem
Foot Elite

It's not the fact you need ID to vote that's racist, it's the strange "coincidence" that you pass strciter laws on requiring iD, what it can be, and must be produced, and then make it harder for certain sections of the population to acquire said valid ID, where they can vote, how they can vote and the what not. That's the racist part.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:56 AM   #48
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
It's not the fact you need ID to vote that's racist, it's the strange "coincidence" that you pass strciter laws on requiring iD, what it can be, and must be produced, and then make it harder for certain sections of the population to acquire said valid ID, where they can vote, how they can vote and the what not. That's the racist part.
Except it doesn't do any of those things. And there have been exactly 0 cases of anyone saying "I was unable to vote!" because of such things.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:04 PM   #49
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Point #4 is duh, of course, because no vaccine is claiming 100% immunity. So you would expect a small percentage of people immunised are still going to contract Covid afterwards. But the argue points are valid, until more testing, you can't tell if that's due to not being effective for that person, or it's a strain that the vaccine isn't able to handle.

As for point #3, that's the one that the missus and myself were like "woah" when he heard in the US. If you happen to be one of those SooL on the jab, you've got no one to blame and no one to help you. That's bad.
That is true that no vaccine gives 100% immunity, but considering how novel this mRNA vaccine is, and that it has been give EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) status. Is it really worth taking the vaccine then?

There's more local news stories of breakthrough cases if you are interested:

----------
1) In a New York Times article, titled "Plan to Ditch The Mask After Vaccination? Not So Fast." This portion made me suspicious, even from what Dr. Anthony Fauci himself stated in it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/h...nsmission.html
Quote:
But most Americans are still unvaccinated, and more than 1,500 people are dying every day. So given the uncertainty around transmission, even people who are immunized must continue to protect others by wearing masks, experts said.

“They should wear masks until we actually prove that vaccines prevent transmission,” said Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Uh...what? "Actually prove"? It reinforces the second point I made from the Forbes article I cited earlier, about how the vaccine studies for emergency use authorization does not answer the most crucial concern about prevent transmission of COVID-19 altogether.

--------

2) As much as the mainstream media wants to encourage how safe and effective this vaccine is, if you read the fine print on the vaccine, it will state that it is not FDA approved and not FDA-approved to prevent COVID-19. Take for example this statement right on the Moderna website:
Quote:
*The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

*The EUA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of the product, unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.
I mean shouldn't that give someone at least some pause before rushing to the pharmacy to schedule a vaccination?

-----------
3) Back in December 2020, Yahoo! News was warning against those with severe allergic reactions, pregnant women, and children from getting the Pfizer vaccine because this vaccine was so new.

This line was particularly concerning:
Quote:
Pregnant women
According to advice from the government’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), a lack of evidence around the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy means it does not advise that women have the jab.

It says: “There are no data as yet on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy, either from human or animal studies.

“Given the lack of evidence, JCVI favours a precautionary approach, and does not currently advise COVID-19 vaccination in pregnancy.”
I know they are starting trials now with pregnant women, but it's Russian Roulette in my opinion.
-------------
4) I find it very patronizing to the African-American community when you have the mainstream media having to emphasize that the COVID vaccine was developed by a black woman. As if not having the same race is going to be the only barrier to getting the vaccine. See below:

Back in the Tuskegee study, they used a African-American nurse (i.e. Eunice Rivers Laurie) to gain the trust of the African-Americans too.
--------------
5) I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but the rush of developing a vaccine without long-term trials that typically take 5-10 years (from John Hopkin's University):
Quote:
A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.
...and the rush of "impending doom" seems awfully suspicious in repeating history:

(Poor Video Quality) Mike Wallace (60 Minutes) Exposes Swine Flu Pandemic & Vaccine Fallout of 1976:

If YouTube takes it down, here's a higher video quality clip of it on Bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1K3N5kgELCBc/

---------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Double-R needs to post more. This place needs more common sense.
Quote:
I think you're confusing Reflections with FWLeonardo. FWL is the outspoken anti-Semite, RR simply speaks the truth.

It's pretty funny how Reflections posts stuff that is all very easily looked up and proven, and some people just "Nope" it because they don't like the message.

Remember that nutcase ex-Mod who used to give me sh*t for not posting sources because I have better sh*t to do than spend my entire day on Google? Yeah, turns out that's not what the issue is, the issue is that people on The Left disregard any factual evidence that runs counter to their nonsense. Because Reflections goes out of his way to present factual evidence of This or That and people still go "Nah, I don't think that's right." In spite of the mountain of evidence that yeah, he is right.

Good thing Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings, as a "controversial" wise man once (and often) said.
Thanks Leo. I'm blushing.
It's just with so many opposing viewpoints about the COVID-19 virus pathology, policies, and treatment all being censored. It brings up suspicion for me, I mean if what they are saying is so foolish and outlandish, the internet will mock, ridicule, and discredit them. Big Tech and the government doesn't need to enact censorship. The truth will eventually rise to the surface.

I wanted to post here at least some credibility to the opposing viewpoint against the mainstream media, so at least those here and whoever reads, will at least know ALL that's happening and make their decision.

For example, how the mainstream media was discrediting those on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine was as if they were crackpots, etc. Well there is actual scientific literature stating hydroxychloroquine's effectiveness on coronavirus/COVID-19, and I believe should at least be explored/research further.

Treatment with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and combination in patients hospitalized with COVID-19. International Journal of Infectious Disesases. July 2 2020
Quote:
Abstract
Significance: The United States is in an acceleration phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently there is no known effective therapy or vaccine for treatment of SARS-CoV-2, highlighting urgency around identifying effective therapies.

Objective: The purpose of this study was to evaluate the role of hydroxychloroquine therapy alone and in combination with azithromycin in hospitalized patients positive for COVID-19.
Exposure: Receipt of hydroxychloroquine alone, hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin, azithromycin alone, or neither.

Conclusions and relevance: In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32623082/

Risk Factors for Mortality in Patients with COVID-19 in New York City. Journal of General Internal Medicine. June 30 2020
Quote:
Background
New York City emerged as an epicenter of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.

Objective
To describe the clinical characteristics and risk factors associated with mortality in a large patient population in the USA.

Design
Retrospective cohort study.
Conclusions
Among patients with COVID-19, older age, male sex, hypotension, tachypnea, hypoxia, impaired renal function, elevated D-dimer, and elevated troponin were associated with increased in-hospital mortality and hydroxychloroquine use was associated with decreased in-hospital mortality.
https://link.springer.com/article/10...06-020-05983-z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
If that's true then I owe RR an apology for the mix up.

If you're reading Refractive Reflections I'm sorry.
It's okay, in the forums long enough will give anyone a tough skin. I appreciate the apology.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 04-10-2021 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar corrections
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 11:04 AM   #50
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Except it doesn't do any of those things. And there have been exactly 0 cases of anyone saying "I was unable to vote!" because of such things.
That and some states will give you a photo ID for FREE if you can show the need & lack of means to pay for one.

Last I knew, a State ID was $5 or $10 here in Maine.... a pack of smokes is what, $8 these days? Skip a pack & get a photo ID.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:05 PM   #51
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

More Developing News on J&J and AstraZenca vaccine, and more

Just wanted to post these stories in case some haven't heard of them:

---------------
1)
States rush to replace J&J vaccine appointments after FDA recommends pause by Kevin Breuniger April 13 2021 CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/13/stat...nds-pause.html

Quote:
Key Points:
*More than two dozen states took steps to halt inoculations with Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine.

*Those actions came after the FDA and CDC recommended a pause in the use of J&J’s vaccine after six women in the U.S., out of the nearly 7 million who have received the vaccine, developed a rare blood clotting disorder.

*For appointments with J&J’s vaccine scheduled for Tuesday, New York vaccination sites will use Pfizer’s version in its place, a top health official in the state said.
----------
2)
Major European Nations Suspend Use of AstraZeneca Vaccine by Associated Press March 15 2021 U.S. News

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...tting-concerns
Quote:
BERLIN (AP) — A cascading number of European countries — including Germany, France, Italy and Spain — suspended use of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine Monday over reports of dangerous blood clots in some recipients, though the company and international regulators say there is no evidence the shot is to blame.

AstraZeneca's formula is one of three vaccines in use on the continent. But the escalating concern is another setback for the European Union's vaccination drive, which has been plagued by shortages and other hurdles and is lagging well behind the campaigns in Britain and the U.S.

The EU's drug regulatory agency called a meeting for Thursday to review experts' findings on the AstraZeneca shot and decide whether action needs to be taken.

The furor comes as much of Europe is tightening restrictions on schools and businesses amid surging cases of COVID-19.

Germany's health minister said the decision to suspend AstraZeneca shots was taken on the advice of the country's vaccine regulator, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, which called for further investigation into seven cases of clots in the brains of people who had been vaccinated.

“Today’s decision is a purely precautionary measure,” Jens Spahn said.

French President Emmanuel Macron said his country will likewise stop dispensing the vaccine until at least Tuesday afternoon. Italy also announced a temporary ban, as did Spain, Portugal and Slovenia. Other countries that have done so over the past few days include Denmark, which was the first, as well as Ireland, Thailand, the Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Congo and Bulgaria. Canada and Britain are standing by the vaccine for now.

In the coming weeks, AstraZeneca is expected to apply for U.S. authorization of its vaccine. The U.S. now relies on Pfizer's, Moderna's and Johnson & Johnson's shots. AstraZeneca said there have been 37 reports of blood clots out of more than 17 million people vaccinated in the 27-country EU and Britain. The drugmaker said there is no evidence the vaccine carries an increased risk of clots.
---------
3)
Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle
by Carly Stern 7 April 2021, DailyMail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...9-vaccine.html
Quote:
*Dr. Kate Clancy, a University of Illinois associate professor, said that she'd heard people had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting vaccinated

*Her tweet prompted other women to share changes to their own periods
Several reported that they were bleeding more heavily and for longer than they had before getting the vaccine

*A few said they began menstruating in the middle of their cycles, days or weeks before they were supposed to

*Experts aren't sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know whether it is connected to the vaccine

*A small study this year found that some participants saw changes to their menstruation after contracting the virus
---------------
Period changes possible after getting COVID-19 vaccine by NBC2 News, 13 April 2021

https://nbc-2.com/news/health/covid/...id-19-vaccine/
Quote:
FORT MYERS, Fla. — As people around the world get vaccinated against coronavirus, some have said period changes were an unexpected side effect.

After Katherine Lee got her COVID-19 vaccine, she talked with a colleague about side effects. They expected side effects like injection site pain and a slight fever, but they both noticed a strange symptom: their menstrual cycles changed. Lee talked with other people who got periods, and she heard that they also experienced flows that came earlier, felt heavier, or just seemed abnormal.

“The menstrual cycle is a really flexible and dynamic process and it responds to a lot of different things in life like stress, physical or mental or immune changes,” Lee, the post-doctoral scholar in the public health sciences division at the University of Washington School of Medicine in St. Louis, said. “The menstrual cycle is supposed to respond and adapt.”

Lee reached out to her grad school professor, Kathryn Clancy, head of the Clancy Lab at the University of Illinois, which focuses on women’s health research. She mentioned the period changes and Clancy was interested. Then she received her first dose.

“A little after a week after this first Moderna dose and I had never had a period that was so heavy — not even in my 20s when I was having a really heavy cycle,” Clancy said. Clancy shared her experience on Twitter and people kept the conversation going with stories of their own period changes.

“A lot of people had noticed something but hadn’t heard anything about (menstrual changes) being a side effect,” Lee said. “So many things could impact people’s menstrual experiences. So, we just thought if this is a side effect of … this type of vaccine it would be good for people to be prepared.”

Both researchers said that they are pro-vaccine and they’re conducting the research to understand the full range of potential side effects.

“We need to do more work noticing when there are different effects for different people, really, so that we can do a better job of (preparing for) these side effects,” Clancy explained. “If people know, for instance, this is going to make you bleed more they’re going to have more pads with them.”
--------------
5) Don't know if anyone heard of this article, but certainly adds suspicion to Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research by Fred Guterl of Newsweek, 28 April 2020

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741
Quote:
Dr. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.

But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.

SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence, after originally asserting that the coronavirus had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it's possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)

Dr. Fauci did not respond to Newsweek's requests for comment. NIH responded with a statement that said in part: "Most emerging human viruses come from wildlife, and these represent a significant threat to public health and biosecurity in the US and globally, as demonstrated by the SARS epidemic of 2002-03, and the current COVID-19 pandemic.... scientific research indicates that there is no evidence that suggests the virus was created in a laboratory."

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 04-13-2021 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Forgot to add news link
Old 04-13-2021, 06:09 PM   #52
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Dr. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.
Oh, yeah, instant credibility right there!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 03:07 AM   #53
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, I read a while back that Obama was already giving money and stuff to China for Coronavirus research way back in like 2014/2015-ish. Doesn't surprise me at all that Fauci was involved, too.

And then a couple of months ago there was another story about how the whole "The virus came from a wet market" thing was finally proven completely false, but of course, it got buried. It only ran for like a couple of days and none of the "big sources" were talking about it.

And of course not, because if you rule out the insipid "Someone ate a bat/Somebody ate a pangolin/Somebody f*cked a walrus" theories, what you're left with is, "Chinese scientists manufactured this virus in a Wuhan lab, with money and aid from the United States government, and then... OOPS, it got out and killed a ton of people."

And NOBODY wants to talk about THAT. Despite the fact that THAT is absolutely, positively, 100000% What Happened and anyone who says otherwise is a f*cking imbecile.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:35 AM   #54
Sumac
Banned

Reminds me of scenario of every zombie movie ever.
What else they cook up there?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:26 PM   #55
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Airlines still trying to implement vaccine passports by not calling them that

Airlines won't call travelers' COVID-19 vaccination proof 'vaccine passports'
Adam Shapiro
April 20, 2021

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/airli...110015915.html

Quote:
The world awaits pandemic weary travelers, who are vaccinated against COVID-19 and ready to hit the road. United Airlines (UAL) announced Monday, in its Q1 earnings report, that it will begin flying this July to Iceland, Greece, and Croatia "moving to capitalize on emerging pent-up demand for travel to countries where vaccinated travelers are welcome." The key, of course, is for a passenger to prove they have been vaccinated. Countries like Israel and China are already using digital certificates to allow citizens to travel while New York state is using The Excelsior Pass. These digital documents allow people to "present digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results." They are often called vaccine passports but Delta Air Lines (DAL) CEO Ed Bastian told Yahoo Finance Live, "We don't call it a vaccine passport. It carries too many connotations."

Vaccine passports have been a political hot potato since the Biden administration proposed in January to merge coronavirus testing documents with vaccination records. Bastian said Delta, like United is, "more focused on a credential, travel credential, if you will, to indicate that you've been vaccinated and or tested based on the regulatory requirements."

Bastian predicts international passengers will have to prove some form of immunity from the coronavirus which causes COVID-19. "Either a vaccination or a test," he said. "We're working with a number of technology providers to be able to facilitate that in an open source way."

Vaccine passports 'a DMV on steroids'
"The challenge with vaccine passports is that it’s one more document that airlines will need to deal with," according to airline consultant Mike Boyd, president of Boyd Group International.

He said it is unlikely nations worldwide will ever agree on a vaccine passport standard. "Airlines would rather not deal with this, but they need to express their points of view very carefully," Boyd warned.

Requiring a vaccine passport, Boyd said, and then setting up a global protocol to enforce it, would be a bureaucratic process that, "could resemble a DMV [Department of Motor Vehicles] on steroids.

Just don't call it a passport
The World Economic Forum Common Trust Network, a coalition of governments and global airlines, is attempting to avoid the bureaucratic nightmare. It created the CommonPass app to simplify COVID-19 regulatory compliance worldwide. The Common Trust Network describes the app as "a trusted, globally-interoperable platform for people to document their COVID-19 status (health declarations/PCR tests/vaccinations) to satisfy country entry requirements, while protecting their health data privacy." But the coalition does not call it a passport.

Using the app is voluntary which avoids the political stigma airlines fear by requiring passengers to have a vaccine passport. "I don't see it happening for domestic travel, but I think it could very well be required for international," Bastian said. United Airlines isn't waiting. It launched the Travel-Ready Center in January to help passengers "review COVID-19 entry requirements, find local testing options and upload any required testing and vaccination records for domestic and international travel, all in one place."

United was the first U.S. airline to integrate those features into its mobile app and website but also stops short of calling it a vaccine passport.

"The airlines would prefer not to get involved," Boyd said, referring to the politics of vaccinated versus unvaccinated passengers.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:57 PM   #56
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Fauci Reportedly Relaunched NIH Gain-of-Function Research without Consulting WH

Quote:
Yeah, I read a while back that Obama was already giving money and stuff to China for Coronavirus research way back in like 2014/2015-ish. Doesn't surprise me at all that Fauci was involved, too.

And then a couple of months ago there was another story about how the whole "The virus came from a wet market" thing was finally proven completely false, but of course, it got buried. It only ran for like a couple of days and none of the "big sources" were talking about it.

And of course not, because if you rule out the insipid "Someone ate a bat/Somebody ate a pangolin/Somebody f*cked a walrus" theories, what you're left with is, "Chinese scientists manufactured this virus in a Wuhan lab, with money and aid from the United States government, and then... OOPS, it got out and killed a ton of people."

And NOBODY wants to talk about THAT. Despite the fact that THAT is absolutely, positively, 100000% What Happened and anyone who says otherwise is a f*cking imbecile.
Here's the article supporting you.

Fauci Reportedly Relaunched NIH Gain-of-Function Research without Consulting White House
Jack Crowe, National Review, 27 April 2021
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...g-white-house/
Quote:
Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin, who has done invaluable work in calling attention to the possibility that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab, broke some news during his appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience on Tuesday.

After laying out the circumstantial evidence that COVID originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), Rogin explained why Dr. Anthony Fauci, like many in the world of virology research, has a vested professional interest in downplaying the likelihood that so-called gain-of-function research — of the kind performed at the Wuhan lab — not only failed to prevent the ongoing global pandemic but actually may have played a hand in unleashing it.

“The Godfather of [gain-of-function virology research], the head of the pyramid, is a guy you may have heard of called Anthony Fauci,” Rogin said. “So, Anthony Fauci, the hero of the pandemic, is the most important person in the world of gain-of-function research there is . . . Basically, he is the one disbursing all the grants for this, he is the one who pushed to turn it back on after Obama turned it off, that’s another crazy story, he turned it back on without really consulting the White House.

“He consulted the Office of Science and Technology Policy, which is part of the White House, but the White House put a pause on it and he undid the pause,” Rogin continued. “The details are a little sketchy. I’m not saying he did anything necessarily wrong or illegal, but I’m saying that a lot of people that I know inside the Trump administration had no idea that he had turned this back on. He found a way to turn it back on in the mess of the Trump administration because the Trump administration is full of a bunch of clowns, so you could get things done if you knew how to work the system.”

As Rogin himself admits, “the details are a little sketchy,” and we’ll have to take a look at the sourcing included in whatever article this piece of news appears in before alleging any wrongdoing. But Rogin has banked significant credibility by questioning the mainstream COVID-origin consensus. He dealt a significant blow to the media’s near-religious faith in the natural-transmission theory by reporting on the existence of 2018 State Department cables that raised concerns about the lack of safety protocols at the Wuhan lab, which was performing gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at the time.

The Obama administration suspended gain-of-function research in 2014 after a series of lab accidents involving pathogens at CDC headquarters in Georgia.

A Nature article from October 2014 lays out the rationale for the suspension:

Quote:
Critics of such work argue that it is unnecessarily dangerous and risks accidentally releasing viruses with pandemic potential — such as an engineered H5N1 influenza virus that easily spreads between ferrets breathing the same air1, 2. In 2012, such concerns prompted a global group of flu researchers to halt gain-of-function experiments for a year (see Nature http://doi.org/wgx; 2012). The debate reignited in July, after a series of lab accidents involving mishandled pathogens at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia.
The White House’s abrupt move seems to be a response to renewed lobbying by gain-of-function critics who wanted such work suspended and others who sought to evaluate its risks and benefits without disrupting existing research.

According to Rogin, much of the gain-of-function research that was being conducted in the U.S. prior to the moratorium subsequently migrated to China — and EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. research nonprofit, secured its grant to funnel NIH money to the WIV in 2015, less than a year after the moratorium was put in place. If Fauci did indeed use bureaucratic maneuvering to resume gain-of-function research on U.S. soil, as Rogin alleges, he has some explaining to do — even if domestic research isn’t to blame for our current pandemic.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:09 PM   #57
Banned

aaaannndddddd.......

I did NAZI that coming! NY city will now require vaccine ID for certain things the health masters and politicians say you can do, labeling the unvaxxed as outcasts of society... Mandatory vaxxx is here, I did NAZI that coming!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/03/b...mpression=true

CHINESE MUTANT CORONA VIRUS!
Old 08-03-2021, 11:57 PM   #58
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Teenage mutant chinese coronavirus.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:44 AM   #59
Banned

Fauci taught them, to be mutant strains! (he’s a radical demoncRAT!)

covid19 leads, delta variant brings back lockdowns,
delta plus just fools more fools, lambada variant is for mask mandates!

Tags
covid, passports, vaccine