The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-23-2021, 07:45 PM   #1
IMJ
Emperor

Black People Give White People Special Orders At Memorial

Sign at George Floyd Square gives list of special orders for white visitors

White people didn't issue "special orders" for Muslims at the Trade Center memorial.

What about any of our mixed friends here? "What about mixed, Asian, Indian, Latinos??? And if there are mixed with white which rules do they follow?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:57 PM   #2
ChosenOne
Banned

Wow, that's not racist at all... I'd decenter myself by pissing all over that sign and walking away.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:09 PM   #3
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Very racist.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:17 PM   #4
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Very racist.
That's the America these people want. It has nothing to do with equality or emerging into a fully meshed society. They are disingenuous liars. Don't believe them.

The irony? There are a few very low EQ people here on these very forums who could only think to respond to these threads either by saying the thread itself was racist or they don't respond at all.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:26 PM   #5
ChosenOne
Banned

Almost reminds me of that sign outside a park in Japan in a Bruce Lee film called Fist of Fury that forbids dogs and Chinese people from going in.

What's next? They're gonna go around painting "WHITEY" outside WASP-owned businesses?
Old 04-23-2021, 08:31 PM   #6
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
That's the America these people want. It has nothing to do with equality or emerging into a fully meshed society. They are disingenuous liars. Don't believe them.
It is not enough to ignore their lies, but to actively fight and suppress them. Otherwise, these parasites will spread their Neo-Marxist ideology around like a disease.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:39 PM   #7
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Even as a left-leaning individual, I don't engage where my voice has no value. I think white people should focus on problems our own communities are suffering from, like the opioid addiction crisis and the large number of white males who have opted out of both higher education and the workforce (this is a huge, massively under-acknowledged problem.) Other groups are focusing on their problems, but we don't come together and work on ours. And if we don't, who will. Nobody, that's who.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:42 PM   #8
Coola Yagami
Overlord

WTF.

All this is gonna do is make white people hate George Floyd even worse. ****ing racists.

I'm calling this riot bait. Let someone (even if they're a black person) destroy that sign to incite more riots.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 04-23-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:56 AM   #9
Storm Eagle
Saved by

I'm black, and I think this is a bit much.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:14 AM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

The irony? There are a few very low EQ people here on these very forums who could only think to respond to these threads either by saying the thread itself was racist or they don't respond at all.
It'd be one thing if there was even a shred of evidence that the cop who dealt with Floyd was racist. The prosecution didn't even bother with presenting anything to that end. But we're just supposed to go, "Huh. The media convinced a lot of people it's racism... so I guess it is?" And if you question it at all... then you're probably a racist/nazi?

How stupid. How stupid and infinitely dangerous.
Old 04-24-2021, 05:04 AM   #11
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
It'd be one thing if there was even a shred of evidence that the cop who dealt with Floyd was racist. The prosecution didn't even bother with presenting anything to that end. But we're just supposed to go, "Huh. The media convinced a lot of people it's racism... so I guess it is?" And if you question it at all... then you're probably a racist/nazi?

How stupid. How stupid and infinitely dangerous.
Racism and being accused of being a racist is the new sexual assault/harassment. Just accuse someone of being racist and people will believe you, even if you have no proof.

Also, racism nowadays seems to be getting put on the same league as murder and rape. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, no? Especially when a lot of times said "racism" is simply someone making a racist joke or using a racist slur in a private conversation like Hulk Hogan did. To this day a lot of wrestling fans demonise Hulk Hogan while a lot of those same fans forgive Chris Benoit, even though Benoit's actions were WAY worse than anything Hogan has beer done in his life.

Racism has become the new witch hunt.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:46 AM   #12
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Part of me is mystified. Like, if you tell someone who was born in the 80s or even early 90s they're a nazi or a racist... wow. In the past, this meant something. This meant you must have ties to some kind of actual skinhead/white supremist faction for sure, people that would actually fight black people and other races just because races (and nobody in my whole upbringing in WA ever have I seen or known anyone that could have been). And this wasn't just thrown around. But if it ever was proven to be true? I can't even imagine.

Now? I guess if you don't like your son or daughter age 6 being forcibly hormone blocked because they think they're the other gender now you're one and the same as Hitler or Stalin. Or previously if you voted for the wrong president. Or don't agree that everyone else is racist.

Weirdo town. Yeesh.

I honestly think the people saying these words today aren't being properly educated about WWII and aren't being educated or are otherwise unaware of the actual racist white supremist factions that have been subjugated to pretty much nothing even 20 years ago. At least relegated to pockets in the places you might expect it anyway in the south. Because even these pockets will quietly die anyway, generationally. Just hang tight. 90 year old grandpa will probably breathe his last racist thought soon... we needn't burn flags for him or otherwise wait.

But yes. Back to my point. "Racist" and "racism" and "nazi" and "naziism." All of these words are suddenly being rendered to mean nothing because they're being thrown around over and over by people who have no idea what they mean. And it sucks and it's horrifyingly demeaning to the actual victims of such.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 04-24-2021 at 05:56 AM.
Old 04-24-2021, 05:56 AM   #13
frank_one
Mad Scientist

In the past white people have given "special" orders to black people for decades so I think it's fair.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:59 AM   #14
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Racism and being accused of being a racist is the new sexual assault/harassment. Just accuse someone of being racist and people will believe you, even if you have no proof.

Also, racism nowadays seems to be getting put on the same league as murder and rape. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, no? Especially when a lot of times said "racism" is simply someone making a racist joke or using a racist slur in a private conversation like Hulk Hogan did. To this day a lot of wrestling fans demonise Hulk Hogan while a lot of those same fans forgive Chris Benoit, even though Benoit's actions were WAY worse than anything Hogan has beer done in his life.

I posted a critique on the show Infinity Train online, and people actually called me a bigot, fascist, etc. I never criticized the characters' skin color or gender or anything. Heck, the critique was mostly positive. However, it still ruffled enough feathers for them to accuse me of being a fascist! It's insane!
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 06:01 AM   #15
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
In the past white people have given "special" orders to black people for decades so I think it's fair.
Though if we were to peel the paint further... slavery transcends "black people in America" by many hundreds of years and crosses many country lines. Going into ancient days. Some of it still going on now! But the SJWs don't care about that.

Though if you really twist the onion. What is black people when you consider Pangea? And so on. And so forth.

My biggest question is: why are we suddenly focused and directed to see color now, these past 2-3 years? Because my whole schooling was not to see any, and I have about as diverse a friend pool as can be. And also! Over these past 2-3 years doing so, has basically forcing this magnifying glass on race made anything in this country or otherwise better in any way? It seems like the opposite 1000% fold the opposite in every imaginable way.

Because I never have even thought about race in any interaction with anyone. But now beyond my immediate circle I have people basically asking me to "pick a side." What? What are you talking about? F***ing thanks a lot, CNN.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 04-24-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Old 04-24-2021, 06:10 AM   #16
Prowler
Emperor

The irony of all of this is, organisations like BLM claim to be fighting racism yet they seem to be dividing society more and more each day.

Occasionally you'll see a celebrity or an "influencer" on twitter tweeting or retweeting about a business they like adding "BLACK OWNED BUSINESS"...why is that relevant?! It's almost like these people are trying to start some sort of egalitarian Apartheid system or something like that.

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make one right.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 08:19 AM   #17
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
The irony of all of this is, organisations like BLM claim to be fighting racism yet they seem to be dividing society more and more each day.
I am not sure how they can not see it - either they are dumb zealots or hope that whipped white people will just eat that **** and ask for more, due to their "soft" nature.

Or maybe they just want to real racists to appear so then can they can point at them and say: "Told yo'!", which will enable even bigger pressure on white communities. Thus basically taking control over them and treating them like 2nd rate citizens.

Quote:
Justifying racism (as any other prejudice and crimes) by something bad that had happened in the past is retarded.
Do you also support revenge based murders?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 08:48 AM   #18
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Even as a left-leaning individual, I don't engage where my voice has no value. I think white people should focus on problems our own communities are suffering from, like the opioid addiction crisis and the large number of white males who have opted out of both higher education and the workforce (this is a huge, massively under-acknowledged problem.) Other groups are focusing on their problems, but we don't come together and work on ours. And if we don't, who will. Nobody, that's who.
I think we should be coming together to solve problems, but the whole thing is a mess of personal calculus across society.

For example, you have a portion of the black population out in society who endlessly claim that "black problems" are caused by anything other than their personal behavior. That's not something you "solve" - it's something that most of us mature out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
I'm black, and I think this is a bit much.
And I'm very sure that you aren't the only black person who thinks that. These topics, opinions and examples are never about the normally-operating-people in society, man. You are also probably not the kind of person who pre-empts every interaction with a qualifier either - "as a black man...", "black communities....".

Isn't it amazing how just as a normal guy living his life that it's suddenly easy to have diverse friends? Or how just being a "person" interacting normally (like you do), and suddenly so much of that alleged social $#!( just melts away? Meanwhile the part of the community who wear this $#!( like a badge are out rioting and blaming everyone else for their problems or hanging up signs with special rules for "white folk".

Quote:
And Romans enslaved a global population, people with Irish heritage were given special orders & trod upon when we came to the country, African caste systems are currently enslaving other Africans to this day, and the Egyptians built a nation on slave labor even more than the U.S. ever did. But your singular perspective about American racism, that was by-and-large a true social issue more than 50 years ago now, paints you as a victim in your mind's eye; or as a distributor of justice in your mind. And so, your head-math has come to equal an eye-for-an-eye mentality from algebra that is removed from both the current and decades-old reality.

But if you think you know what "equity" is, then be aware of it in your own life. Because your mentality is not only part of the problem, but it's also of the easiest to come back around and hem your ass up for whatever slights you've pulled on people in your life somewhere. And more importantly - you can't hide behind it now - your statement is there for everyone to see - you are a real racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Justifying racism (as any other prejudice and crimes) by something bad that had happened in the past is retarded.
Do you also support revenge based murders?
Man I can't tell you the level of patience it took me to reply to Frank One's comment the way I did above as opposed to something closer to what you said here. I can't even tell you. And where are the forum leftists to call him a racist now? You know why they don't? Because they don't care about that - they are liars. They are angry about the lives they f'd up themselves (whether black or white, doesn't matter) and the "racist" flinging was simply a way to hurt people.

Quote:
My biggest question is: why are we suddenly focused and directed to see color now, these past 2-3 years?
There's a lot of people out there man who have chosen to have their entire lives be identified by "raaasssssss-cism!!". They wear it as the struggle of their lives the way that you and I wear t-shirts - like it's nothing but a part of what you do. But look at your successful friends who are black. Did you notice they don't pull that ****? Mine don't. See there's true sensitivity and conversation to be had about these topics. But the people who by and large have been out in the streets aren't the well adjusted, normally operating part of black society. We aren't talking about tolerance for "black culture" here. The real truth is that there are black people all over the country who maybe even have similar feelings to the rioters, yet they aren't out there rioting. They are too busy living their lives and have found that it's actually possible.

And so consider this. Given that there are black people in society who are simply living good lives like I've described above, then what does that say then about the people who aren't doing that, but instead have traded a real existence to drive around the hood, screaming out of a car "Kill the white folk!" during a riot where people get hit in the back of the head with bottles? The regular Technodrome forum members will consider that, while of course the leftie members or the problematic people will ignore that point because their simple head math will say that my whole post is "raassssss-cism!".

I want f'n heads, man.

Last edited by IMJ; 04-24-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:29 AM   #19
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
In the past, black people have sold other black people as slaves, so I think it's fair. (/s)

See how that "logic" works? Or rather, doesn't? Slippery slope if I've ever seen one.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:27 AM   #20
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

You got that right. Youtube right now has a minor drama thing going on where a Youtube was lured out by an anti-kid-fiddler vigilante group by using a decoy posing as a 13 year old. After leaving several gross messages in chat, the dude legit went to the place where the 'kid' was supposed to be at and he was cornered by the vigilantes where he pretty much confessed to that and trying to reach out to 6 other minors in the past. While the dude got away, his Youtube career is over and it's a matter of time before the police get involved.

How does this relate? Well turns out the people that caught him, one of them is a racist and has been seen throwing out the N word left and right, prank calling BLM with 'Planet of the Apes' jokes and making anti-jew jokes and whatever else.

These people now legit want to cancel him in the same way the kid fiddler was. Like they're demanding he gets investigated too. I'm like 'why though? just to find out he's an asshole? why waste time and money on an investigation on something we already know? And while racists are bad, it's still not a crime'.

Some people are taking it as far as wanting him to suffer even more than the fiddler, just for saying the n-word.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote