The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-30-2020, 06:28 AM   #21
Scumbug
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnskull View Post
Lol no, I asked you to remove it and when you wouldn't I got upset because you're making one of my grails inevitably harder to get and when you said no I decided to even the playing field (see: being petty) by responding in thread and in turn sharing info you don't like shared (namely that you care so much about what these people think about you and how hard you strive to hold things over them any chance you get)

Now here we are, bickering like schoolgirls while everyone watches, but at least it's funny so lol
Have to ask is the reason why nobody talks about German helfen muta carriers? Because everyone thinks it is a secret?
Scumbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 09:31 AM   #22
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumbug View Post
There was a thread on here over a decade ago. I don't think it is super rare. I had a harder time finding the standing turtle personally.

I suggested he message sellers and ask for exact measurements since the length of the larger version is common knowledge and he scoffed at that idea. He has made no effort whatsoever in the last year.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 01:12 PM   #23
mikey0
Foot Elite

I had forgotten there was a smaller premutant turtle. Was the smaller premutant turtle out during the first run of the Retromutagen Ooze? That’s what it seems like. Does anyone know?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 01:53 PM   #24
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumbug View Post
Have to ask is the reason why nobody talks about German helfen muta carriers? Because everyone thinks it is a secret?
What is a German helfen muta carriers?
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:07 PM   #25
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
What is a German helfen muta carriers?
The foreign release of the Muta Carrier.

It’s pictured below the domestic version: http://tmnttoys.com/92vehicles/mutacarrier/index.html

It’s hard to find mint in the box. Here’s a boxed TMHT Muta Carrier here:

https://picclick.com/Mutations-Muta-...864593758.html
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 03:45 PM   #26
Dragnskull
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I suggested he message sellers and ask for exact measurements since the length of the larger version is common knowledge and he scoffed at that idea. He has made no effort whatsoever in the last year.
incorrect, we both agreed because of the nature of the item it would be extremely hard to visually spot the variant from listing pictures and you agreed with me that messaging sellers would be a lot of messages sent with very little response that ultimately wouldn't be worth the effort.

You keep saying "he put in no effort in the last year" like that somehow changes the details. You were the original one to suggest not talking about this on the forum, I agreed. You changed ur mind on a whim to trophy wave and now here we are. Talk about hypocritical, but that's classic LK.

PS I have saved searches set to notify me when new ones are listed, i just dont talk about it because like many of my saved searches theyre very fine tuned and in turn only notify me of that exact item (filtering out things like universal mummy raph, etc.) Theres also no reason to talk about every listing i get notified that doesnt pan out or else I'd never talk about anything but my new listing notifications.

At least it seems this isn't quite as rare as I thought, but it's still going to be a pain in the arse to try and get because of the nature of the item and the variation, just spotting one and not overlooking it is quite a chore

Last edited by Dragnskull; 12-30-2020 at 05:50 PM.
Dragnskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 05:01 PM   #27
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

If anyone has this I am interested in buying.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 07:43 PM   #28
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnskull View Post
no kidding? any detail? euro variant / rerelease years later / etc?
Cool, learn something new every day. Had no idea about these extra small ones either. After all these years collecting, makes me wonder what else I'm clueless too. Probably alot!