The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 12-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #1
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-Turtles To The Second Power: Finale Fanedit

The team-up between Dregg, Shredder and Krang should have been the finale, it tied up virtually every loose end, even Carter. Had the last part of that arc ended with Splinter telling the Turtles they had 'graduated' then it would have been perfect.

So that's just what I did. Took the last scene of the actual series finale "Divide and Conquer" and integrated it into the episode "Turtles To The Second Power" to serve as a more fitting conclusion to the original series.

Also, the actual final scene of "Turtles to the Second Power" annoyed me, it doesn't end on a punch line or something from the Turtles, the last word goes to Carter, he is transported to the future and then it just abruptly ends, so the new ending I find adds a lot more closure to things.

Download Link

DVD Cover Art

Download

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 01-01-2020 at 11:24 AM.
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:00 PM   #2
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

That was well done! One would never be able to tell because the edit transition is done so seamlessly. Too bad the Turtles still could not defeat Donatello's popcorn popping in the end. That was not Zarius's fault, but Jeffery Scott's.
Old 12-26-2019, 10:29 PM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
That was well done! One would never be able to tell because the edit transition is done so seamlessly. Too bad the Turtles still could not defeat Donatello's popcorn popping in the end. That was not Zarius's fault, but Jeffery Scott's.
I thought that using popcorn instead of pizza was a mistake.
I mean, pizza never appeared in the Red Sky seasons (understandably so), but this would've been the perfect opportunity.

Anyways, this edit was well done.
It does provide more closure to Shredder, Krang and Carter, although I personally prefer having the 3 episodes we got later on (Not the Mobster episode, but the other two were great).

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:47 PM   #4
ZariusTwo
Overlord

I think the last three episodes probably could still count if they were to come a littler earlier in the series, maybe "Divide and Conquer" could be the series premiere, then "Mobster", then "Day the Earth Dissapeared" and then the big five parter to close out the show

There actually exists a feature-length omnibus edit of this saga, Fox Kids UK aired it a couple of times twenty years ago but I don't think it was ever made commercially available.
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 09:58 PM   #5
Wingnut II
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
I think the last three episodes probably could still count if they were to come a littler earlier in the series, maybe "Divide and Conquer" could be the series premiere, then "Mobster", then "Day the Earth Dissapeared" and then the big five parter to close out the show

There actually exists a feature-length omnibus edit of this saga, Fox Kids UK aired it a couple of times twenty years ago but I don't think it was ever made commercially available.
Wait...REALLY?! I didn't even know such a thing existed! My mind is officially BLOWN!!
Wingnut II is offline   Reply With Quote