The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #21
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Well it was a video file right? someone in the fandom must have downloaded it right? Wasn't the TMNT blog shutdown because of lack of interest and TMNT4kids said he still had a ton of content to share? Sad that we'll never know since I doubt Nick will release any of the stuff.

Can't say FF s2 looks too interesting though writing did get better as the first season went along so who knows. I mostly would have loved to have seen space usagi (no reason why he couldn't have shown up in BTTS though) and Dunn and the Dark Turtles could have used a conclusion. I guess technically most of the episodes even if they were never made could be considered canon though since I doubt they contradict anything in BTTS (except for re-used plots from FFs2 like incredible shrinking serling and I guess any viral episode) I mean we don't know what may have happened between the last episode of FF and the first of BTTS.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:53 AM   #22
Vivi
Mad Scientist

Going off the titles, if this season were ever made, it'd be my favourite season.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #23
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

I dont think it would have been my favorite, but definatly an improvement over the last season of FF and even BTTS.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cancelled media, fast forward