The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you support student loan forgiveness by the Federal government?
Yes, I do. 9 40.91%
No, I don't. 12 54.55%
I don't understand enough about the issue to say, really. 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2022, 09:49 PM   #61
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Anyone saying that is simply exhibiting more of the same - someone low-IQ hiding behind the "everyone has a valid opinion!" argument like a 3rd grader and presenting only the information than the low-IQ can generate such as "helping people with money situations is good!"

I'm telling you man, the internet has occluded the reality of judging people in interactions completely. 90% of the people in these conversations, especially here - man if you interacted with them in real life you'd know right away it wasn't worth your time. But online, it's a blanket of words and unseen/unjustified credibility.
The biggest issue is the people that are pro-loan forgiveness means all that debt will just magically disappear as if they never had it. They don't understand that those institutions are still gonna get their money somehow and if they're not gonna pay it, the rest of us will be forced to out of our paychecks.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 06:55 AM   #62
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
The biggest issue is the people that are pro-loan forgiveness means all that debt will just magically disappear as if they never had it. They don't understand that those institutions are still gonna get their money somehow and if they're not gonna pay it, the rest of us will be forced to out of our paychecks.
Taxation is theft and these "poor" people won't see any relief because their other bills will all increase to pay for their student loans, just no longer called student loans. But they're indoctrinated/educated idiots so... they'll love that. The rest of us, not so much.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 02:28 AM   #63
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Well we knew what it was really meant for...lol...

Although I don't agree with the student loan forgiveness policy and would rather have a better economy and energy policy, but if Joe Biden is gonna spend the money regardless, at least it's better spent here in the U.S. on the citizens than more money shipped out to Ukraine, or big corporations.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 10:22 AM   #64
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Biden can’t even wipe his own butt, so how could he possibly clear your student loan debt?