The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-26-2022, 09:13 PM   #181
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I've never heard anyone say anything other than gay/lesbian/bisexual in real life.

All those 50+ other genders and sexual orientations you see people say online is just an internet thing.
You’ve obviously never heard of the girl in Australia who identifies as a cat.
Old 11-26-2022, 09:17 PM   #182
Leo656
The Franchise

My Dad was an interesting guy. Like, he used slurs, as everyone raised in his generation did, but he didn't actually hate anyone. Very strange to hear some of the stuff he'd say out loud.

Like, to hear him speak on gay people, it was kinda like, "I got no problem with f*****s, who gives a sh*t? It probably feels good, I mean sh*t, you figure more and more people wanna do it, must be fun, right? *I* ain't into it but I'unno, whatever, if they wanna be f*****s then let 'em, they ain't hurtin' anybody!"

I imagine that's as "enlightened" as someone raised in the 1960s in a Catholic family could ever possibly be. Likewise, he dropped a lot of N-bombs but also threw people out of the house for being Sincerely Racist.

From him I learned that people are often rather complicated creatures. Sometimes not, but other times very much so.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 09:24 PM   #183
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

My Dad was kinda like that too.

He started a business of his own and hired people based on their skills and not on their skin color. He wouldn’t hesitate to give one of the black employees a ride in his car if they needed it.

But he was pretty prejudiced himself. One time we were watching a trial on his computer and this black girl came up on the stand. She defended her boyfriend who was obviously up to no good, and my Dad said to the screen, “Oh, shut up and eat your watermelon.” If he was still married to my Mom, she would’ve smacked him for sure.
Old 11-27-2022, 12:23 PM   #184
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
You’ve obviously never heard of the girl in Australia who identifies as a cat.
Bath Maine has a ship building company that saw some employees petition the company for, fvck this insanity, human sized litter boxes because they identify as furries or cats/dogs (I don't recall, specifically)... and thankfully the company said basically, they do not hire animals and no one is allowed to sh!t on the ground at work... thankfully.

These folks need to be locked up. A small padded cell, with white jackets with extra long sleeves that tie behind their backs....
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:07 PM   #185
Vegita-San
Emperor

uhp, I guess twitter has him now with the tax returns and crime charges!
How soon do you expect this one to be buried under the rug? faster than Paul's gay affair gone bad?

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:18 PM   #186
Coola Yagami
Overlord

They'll never stop til the dude drops dead.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:27 PM   #187
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
faster than Paul's gay affair gone bad?
Paul Pelosi never had a gay love affair don't tell me you believe that Q-anon conspiracy nonsense
Old 12-07-2022, 07:29 PM   #188
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Paul Pelosi never had a gay love affair don't tell me you believe that Q-anon conspiracy nonsense
I think the last few years taught most everyone that 'conspiracy theories' are pretty much spoilers.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:42 PM   #189
ChosenOne
Banned

Paul Pelosi got Jussie Smollett'd.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:10 PM   #190
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Another step slowly forward I suppose…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/64006557

Obstruction of an official proceeding: This statute makes it a crime to "corruptly" obstruct, influence, or impede, any official proceeding, or to attempt to do so. The committee recommended this charge as they say Trump deliberately attempted to stop Congress from certifying the 2020 election results.

Conspiracy to defraud the United States: This crime entails "two or more persons conspiring either to commit any offence against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof". The committee believes Trump worked with others to impede the function of the US government and mislead the public about the results.

Conspiracy to make a false statement: This statue makes it a crime for a government official to cover up a scheme, make materially false statements, or issue false statements or documents with the knowledge the information isn’t true. The committee claims Trump and his backers’ planned to submit a slate of false electors in key swing states who would have handed him the presidency in defiance of election results.

Insurrection: This crime relates to inciting, assisting, or engaging "in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States." The committee argues that Trump encouraged his supporters to come to Washington and cause havoc, and as the attack was going on, failed to take appropriate action to end the violence.
Old 12-19-2022, 02:14 PM   #191
Vegita-San
Emperor

yawn. yet his last two tweets where urging peaceful demonstration.

and thanks to trumps real announcement, now we know why the dems are trying to stop him at all cost.

hope congress looks deep into ftx too.

Old 12-19-2022, 04:42 PM   #192
ChosenOne
Banned

Some leftist f*ckers are always trying to iceskate uphill.
Old 12-20-2022, 05:06 PM   #193
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
yawn. yet his last two tweets where urging peaceful demonstration.

https://i.imgflip.com/wshzz.jpg

and thanks to trumps real announcement, now we know why the dems are trying to stop him at all cost.

hope congress looks deep into ftx too.
You are correct. The NFT announcement was a diversionary tactic to sneak in a message about free speech and God Emperor Trump and his angel on Earth Elon will make the ultimate decision of what is free speech. The grand plan proceeds apace and no laws can stop him now. An elementary chess player may think two or three moves ahead but the Donald thinks five Stratego moves ahead. Soon the dragon of Budapest shall and rise and liberals will be forced to kneel at the sacred tit of Attila.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 11:54 AM   #194
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

His real announcement... Please, that likely only came out because he got made fun of. A plan to protect something already protected in the Constitution (the document he wants to tear parts out of, if not entirely, no less) what an easy, no effort choice to make.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 01:26 PM   #195
ChosenOne
Banned

Y'all sound perfectly reasonable and not at all like witch hunters.
Old 12-21-2022, 01:54 PM   #196
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I know, right? It's as if it's perfectly okay to doubt his motives.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 02:14 PM   #197
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I know, right? It's as if it's perfectly okay to doubt his motives.
yet, all the proof constantly points to 'the other guys'..with actual evidence. and nothing gets done, just ignored. so, sounds like a witch hunt, yes?

Old 12-21-2022, 02:41 PM   #198
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
yet, all the proof constantly points to 'the other guys'..with actual evidence. and nothing gets done, just ignored. so, sounds like a witch hunt, yes?
Being serious for a moment: This is just bullsh*t.

There is TONS of evidence that Trump is guilty not just orchestrating the events of January 6th but of multiple other crimes.

People have said this multiple times but the reason nothing ever gets done is there is a longstanding fear in the establishment that putting someone who serves or served in high office in prison would tear the US apart. Nixon cried witch hunt too and like the MAGA chuds many of his supporters went along with it. The general belief was had he not been pardoned his supporters would have turned violent. January 6th was the sad realisation of those fears. That means despite there is enough evidence to put Trump in prison for the rest of his life he will likely never be charged. This does NOT mean he is innocent or that investigations into him are witch hunts.

By the way all of the above applies to going after the immediate relatives of high ranking officials. So if you are creaming yourself at the prospect of Hunter Biden being locked up that is unlikely to happen either.
Old 12-21-2022, 03:12 PM   #199
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Being serious for a moment: This is just bullsh*t.

There is TONS of evidence that Trump is guilty not just orchestrating the events of January 6th but of multiple other crimes.

People have said this multiple times but the reason nothing ever gets done is there is a longstanding fear in the establishment that putting someone who serves or served in high office in prison would tear the US apart. Nixon cried witch hunt too and like the MAGA chuds many of his supporters went along with it. The general belief was had he not been pardoned his supporters would have turned violent. January 6th was the sad realisation of those fears. That means despite there is enough evidence to put Trump in prison for the rest of his life he will likely never be charged. This does NOT mean he is innocent or that investigations into him are witch hunts.

By the way all of the above applies to going after the immediate relatives of high ranking officials. So if you are creaming yourself at the prospect of Hunter Biden being locked up that is unlikely to happen either.
The problem with leftist witch-hunts is that they just keep employing them until something sticks. This tactic works against anyone on Earth - it's just whether or not people are insane enough to keep targeting someone on a long enough timeline to hem them up in something.

I guarantee that if a group of people did this long enough to you as a regular person you'd eventually wind up in prison for something dug up on you or you were maneuvered into doing based on the witch-hunt itself. I'm saying this without knowing anything about your own background - criminal or otherwise.

And that's the point - it doesn't matter. That's the evil of a witch-hunt. They just nip maniacally until the hunted can fingered at any level that the peasants can focus on and say "that's it!"
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 03:34 PM   #200
Galactus
Foot Elite

^^^

No one is digging decades into his past to find minor crimes to to ruin his image; They are looking into HUGE crimes he committed only a few years ago while he was PRESIDENT.

I suppose these things will 'stick' to him in the sense that his legacy will forever be tainted but it likely wont stick to him in the sense that someone in a position of relevant authority will break with tradition and actually charge him for these crimes. Just think about that for one second; there is significant evidence to show Trump planned a violent coup to overturn a legitimate election and stole several classified documents including nuclear secrets and people are afraid to prosecute him. When you put it into words how f*cked up does that sound?

If you still think it's witch hunt then I assume you also think it's a witch hunt that the FBI investigated Hillary's emails or that there will be further investigations into Hunter Biden?

Last edited by Galactus; 12-21-2022 at 03:45 PM.