The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 04-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #61
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Irma from the show sort of reminded me of another character that was similar to her in appearance in the sence that they both seemed a bit socialy akward and had geeky glasses and annoying voices, Janine from the Real ghostbuster before her make over in season three (where they made her all pretty):

They both had that cutey girl appearance shouded in geeky clothes/glasses look to them.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:15 AM   #62
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Yeah, but I always felt that Jeanine was the hot secretary. I mean, she looks like she at least works on her appearance.

We could joke about Irma all day, but I always will wonder if she had self-esteme issues. The kind of men she gets involved with, the fact that she dresses like she's eternally doing Laundry, her constant pining....
Old 04-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #63
gobo
Wacky Action

Obviously... She's in a constant state of fleeting hope, jumping from low to high to low again.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #64
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
OMG is that woman in yellow supposed to be April?! She looks nothing like April in the cartoon that comes on now! Why does she look so diffrent?! I've seen pictures of the turtles in the 80's cartoon and despite looking more...diffrent, look about the same over-all as the turtles that come on now, even Splinter even thpough he is brown. How come April had a make over for the modern toon?
You know who Venus from Next Mutation is but you don't know what April looked like in the old toon? I rephrase that, you've seen Next Mutation and not the old toon?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #65
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
You know who Venus from Next Mutation is but you don't know what April looked like in the old toon? I rephrase that, you've seen Next Mutation and not the old toon?
You know as of late I see this in my head allot.
or heck even this..
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #66
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior

you guys sure take it seriously if some one doesn't know every aspect of turtle media don't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
if you are refering to my banner with Venus on it, Neutrino was nice enough to make it for me and he on his own put her on there. And of course I know about Venus, she is such a hated character that it's hard not to know about her. As for the 80's toon, **shrugs** I'm sorry to say but I really wasn't into that show when I was a little, when I was a kid it was sort of a dying fad and I wasn't to interested in looking into to it, and even if did see a it on tv I probably switched over to the Power Rangers of something. I didn't get into ninja turtles until the the new toon came out aand I love that version. I hope I'm not shot for not caring enough to look into the show when it was still on
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Jelly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #67
Revan
Han Shot First

they aren't picking on you beanie. Not those two anyway. We just like to have a little fun. It is just a little hard to believe someone here not knowing OT april is all.
You should def check out some OT episodes
Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #68
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
they aren't picking on you beanie. Not those two anyway. We just like to have a little fun. It is just a little hard to believe someone here not knowing OT april is all.
You should def check out some OT episodes
It's nice to know some one around here has a sense of humor.
Thanks Neutrino I was starting to get worried.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #69
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Yeah, but I always felt that Jeanine was the hot secretary. I mean, she looks like she at least works on her appearance.
I ment that they are both insecure about landing a man and show some signs of desperation just to get a guy at any cost. Janine with Egon and Irma with...well any man. Although of the two I think Janine went to the furthest lengths, since she actually tried to change her appearance into some one prettier with the help of a demon fairy just to Egon to notice her. As desprete as Irma has gotten she hasn't reached that low yet.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
irma