The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #41
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Answers are in the spoilers bolded:
Spoiler:
Why did Donnie blame himself for what happened? Did he cause Leo to run off? Can you be a bit more specific?
Sure, the differing of opinions the description states involves the point of conflict. Donnie's plan is to use the Turtle Mech, but Leo strongly disagrees and thinks the best plan is to make a second base outside the city. Meaning if Donnie had followed Leo's advice, they could have gotten out of the city with no invasion ever taking place. Leo gets separated from the others after a Kraang portal opens up between them blocking them from each other while escaping the lair, Leo tells them to get out while he distracts them to buy Mikey and April time to help Donnie who gets injured during the escape.

How did the subject of April even come up for Raph to even tell Casey that Donnie had a thing for her?
In typical Casey fashion, he just brings it up to Raph while spray painting himself with her on a building on the surface. Casey took the comment about Donnie and just was like "Pfft. Whatever man..."

You said April chose Casey. Mind specifying?
They don't really come out and say it, but the vibe is made pretty clear. When April is tending to Donnie's injury in her apartment, Donnie was basically like "Well, since it's the end of the world...again. I guess I can finally tell you how I feel about you April..." April gets wide eyed and then tightens the bandage around his arm to shut him up. Plus several others times it looked like he wanted to tell her after this, but she quickly changed the subject to the matter at hand, also the final scene in the Party Wagon, the embrace April does to Casey when she learns that Casey couldn't find his family looks very telling. Donnie's reaction doesn't look like he's going to take it well either...

How did Raph and Casey get separated from the others?
Raph and Casey start out separated from the others as they are on search for Karai.

What happened to the mech?
The Mech is fried as a result of their last ditch attempt to save the city.

What went down in the Shredder and Leatherhead encounter. Why were they going up against each other? Was he helping Leo?
Leatherhead actually saves Splinter from Shredder, the first fight that is. LH and Splinter meet each other in the sewers and head up to find the turtles, but do not. Sadly, Leatherhead's advanced age lead him to be defeated by Shredder and he looks like he falls through a floor of a demoed sight and into a running sewer. He isn't seen again after it.

How was Leo cornered?
Leo after being separated from the others is lured by the Kraang into the Foot's area to attack him in an all-out assault.

What was going on with tea time girl and pizza delivery boy?
They are really only seen for a brief period, basically the scene we see in the trailer.

Did Casey flee the city with the turtles? If that storyboard is any indication, and the trailer, I'm sure April did.
Yes both are with the turtles going to Northhampton. And all turtles too obviously...

How did Kirby get mutated? Was he protecting April?
Not really protecting April persay, he gets blindsided by Kraang Prime's mutagen gun weapon while trying to get him to "his" Party Wagon. The party is Kirby's vehicle when he was younger it appears.

Hope that covered everything you wanted.
Thanks. I should've rephrased the Leo question, though. How was he lured?

That aside, my emotions are all over the place just reading this.

Did they show Leo or Donnie's rooms?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #42
kolaida
Foot Soldier

I loved it. Really enjoyed all the action and the Leo ambush. Loved how concerned Mikey was for Leo (47 missed calls lol) and how he calmed Raph down after the Shredder/Splinter throw down. The Donnie/Leo fight at start was fun, too. Also Casey getting arrested by the Kraang police was funny! I loved it all and didn't want it to end. I'm assuming bad things happening to Kirby is like a running gag now, lol. I am sad about Irma, though. I liked her character and was hoping it was just a Kraang posing as her, so that was disappointing. I can't wait for more.
kolaida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #43
JTH
"ME"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Thanks. I should've rephrased the Leo question, though. How was he lured?

Did they show Leo or Donnie's rooms?
Spoiler:
Thanks. I should've rephrased the Leo question, though. How was he lured? The Kraang bots basically battled with Leo until he was drawn up to the surface where the foot took over.

Did they show Leo or Donnie's rooms? No they weren't, and sadly it doesn't look like they're going to be seen as the lair is pretty much burned and destroyed.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #44
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Spoiler:
Thanks. I should've rephrased the Leo question, though. How was he lured? The Kraang bots basically battled with Leo until he was drawn up to the surface where the foot took over.

Did they show Leo or Donnie's rooms? No they weren't, and sadly it doesn't look like they're going to be seen as the lair is pretty much burned and destroyed.
Thanks. Sucks about the rooms, though. I was hoping that since they would be invaded, that we'd get a glimpse of it before everything went down or either during the fight.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #45
Donnieangelo
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Re: both Irma and Kirby
Thanks.

I don't think I'll stay here much longer.

It was fun while it lasted!
Donnieangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #46
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

anyone else having trouble playing the episodes on nicks website? I was only able to play the first 5 mins of "Into Dimension X" and this episode stops after the intro
Old 09-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #47
Megchan
Foot Soldier

Wow, I'm a torrent of so many emotions right.

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle

Last edited by Megchan; 09-19-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #48
prophecy718
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyJonesFan View Post
anyone else having trouble playing the episodes on nicks website? I was only able to play the first 5 mins of "Into Dimension X" and this episode stops after the intro
Plays well on my ipad
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #49
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecy718 View Post
Plays well on my ipad
I have a verizon tablet, its playing now but either starts over or only to about 5 mins in after the intro and then either goes back to the very start or back to right after the theme
Old 09-19-2014, 09:15 PM   #50
snake
Disgusting

IT'S UP!!!!

I'm just about to start it. DON'T FAIL ME TURTLES!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #51
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

I actually liked this episode!

Mikey was just PERFECT!!!! all the feels.....Him kicking butt! trying to bring his bros together! and hugging Raph!! I almost couldn't take it!!! XD

April and her powers are still annoying....how could you NOT figure out something was up with Irma??

Irma.....oh Irma....you will be missed as the normal girl.

but yea.....Mikey made the episode for me XD

oh and poor Leo....
Old 09-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #52
snake
Disgusting

Irma is Krang subprime? Neat.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:41 PM   #53
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

gawd Mikey....

Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #54
snake
Disgusting

Earth Protection Force? Bishop?
Old 09-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #55
ssjup81
Foot Elite

OMG, the feels. I almost want to tear up and I still haven't seen it. It's pulling on the heart strings.

It's nice how Mikey is the compassionate one.

I need to get out of this thread.

So from the spoilers, I feel sorry for Leo, Donnie, and just like in movie 1 when separated from Splinter the first time, Raph for those specific reasons. I feel bad for all of them, having to leave their home.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #56
Xiewin
Stone Warrior

ughh..that scene killed me
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #57
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
OMG, the feels. I almost want to tear up and I still haven't seen it. It's pulling on the heart strings.

It's nice how Mikey is the compassionate one.

I need to get out of this thread.

So from the spoilers, I feel sorry for Leo, Donnie, and just like in movie 1 when separated from Splinter the first time, Raph for those specific reasons. I feel bad for all of them, having to leave their home.
Mikey was so perfect T_T he was kicking butt....he was compassionate...he was trying to bring everyone together

Mikey is the heart.

(sorry for talking so much about Mikey guys...I've just been waiting forever for moments like this...)
Old 09-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #58
snake
Disgusting

That ending was...woah.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #59
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

Sucked it up and pulled out my crummy laptop and watched the whole episode from start to finish with no problems, and HOLY S*** that was freaking intense! The entire episode kept me watching the screen without looking away once, and that Mikey/Raph hug had me on the verge of tears! am I the only one that thinks Krang Prime and Krang Sub-Prime's voices would be better switched? I don't really know why but the female voice to me really doesn't work with Krang Prime.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #60
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Absolutely fantastic finale. Crap constantly hit the fan and that created some terrific action and great twists.
Spoiler:
I mean, seriously. DAT IRMA TWIST AND LEATHERHEAD/SHREDDER BRAWL!

Nothing more to say than bring on Season 3!
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode discussion, irma