The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 08:56 PM   #81
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
is anyone have trouble with keeping leather head up, dude keeps falling over. i think his knees are pointed inward.
I think he has a thigh swivel. If I remember right it took some work to get it working on mine. But that would let you point the knees out

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 12:04 PM   #82
mikey0
Foot Elite

The Fwoosh’s VeeBee Reviews Turtles In Time Ultimate Baxter Stockman for #TurtleTuesday: http://thefwoosh.com/2021/05/neca-tm...ockman-review/

Anthony Scott’s review of the Turtles In Time Baxter Stockman figure at Toy Hype USA: https://toyhypeusa.com/2021/05/25/ne...figure-review/

Last edited by mikey0; 05-25-2021 at 02:27 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:02 AM   #83
Slime State Alumni
Hench Mutant

Feels like NECA has pulled back on their arcade line which is unfortunate considering it's the only series you can get from any retailer easily and it's what brought them to the TMNT dance.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:05 PM   #84
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slime State Alumni View Post
Feels like NECA has pulled back on their arcade line which is unfortunate considering it's the only series you can get from any retailer easily and it's what brought them to the TMNT dance.
Which also sort of indicates that the sales must not be there. NECA probably created their own competition with the more prolific Fred Wolf line.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 01:58 PM   #85
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Think I heard a while back they were going to switch between arcade and comic figures.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 11:27 AM   #86
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Think I heard a while back they were going to switch between arcade and comic figures.
I don't remember if it was Randy or Trevor, but one of them definitely indicated they'd be taking a break from arcade figures and focusing on the Mirage line for specialty shops.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:10 PM   #87
Slime State Alumni
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Which also sort of indicates that the sales must not be there. NECA probably created their own competition with the more prolific Fred Wolf line.
You definitely got a point there. Victim of success I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Josh View Post
I don't remember if it was Randy or Trevor, but one of them definitely indicated they'd be taking a break from arcade figures and focusing on the Mirage line for specialty shops.
That's a bummer to hear tbh. I was really looking forward to the arcade Granitor & General Traag set as those colors really popped and the alternate head sculpts looked on-model. Oh well. I feel like Randy has been really showing his hand more than usual with how he's been handling the line. I get the arcade line was meant as a half-way attempt to tap into the market without getting into trouble with the license holder, but to totally abandon it now that they're able to do whatever is really disheartening to see. At least go back to exclusive preorders if they're afraid of low sales. I dunno, seems really lazy.
Old 05-29-2021, 07:23 PM   #88
Dask
Mad Scientist

TMNT Tournament Fighters is a good place to resume the arcade line.

The Last Ronin is a good place to resume the comic book line.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 06:39 PM   #89
mikey0
Foot Elite

Arcade Line Price Guide: http://necaturtlelair.org/neca_others.html
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:15 PM   #90
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
I keep debating whether I should get comic April from eBay (the guide says its about $100) but I almost feel like NECA will be releasing her in another color as shown on the blister. I hope they didn't forget.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:40 PM   #91
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
I keep debating whether I should get comic April from eBay (the guide says its about $100) but I almost feel like NECA will be releasing her in another color as shown on the blister. I hope they didn't forget.
I'm honestly more hoping for a civvies version with the frizzy hair, myself. Seems like it'd represent how April more commonly looked in the comics.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action figures, konami, neca