The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-09-2022, 01:47 AM   #1
Shift
Random Punk

HQ Mayhem From Mutant Island

Someone recently posted a 1080p remastered version of the Mayhem From Mutant Island episode not available on Paramount+, and it looks a lot better and less cut up than the older encode floating around. I won't directly link it, but it's easy to find on YT just with the episode title, it's the most recent one as of today. PM me if you still need help.

Even though it's better than anything else I've seen, I'm still working on compiling and organizing a comprehensive version of that special in the best possible quality, both as the individual segments and the completed episode version without the To Be Continued scatter throughout. I wish it could have been properly added onto Paramount+, but then I also wish we'd get that 1080p uncut Turtles Forever on there, and if that's not happenning, probably a single lost episode doesn't have a prayer.

Last edited by Shift; 07-09-2022 at 02:09 AM.
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 04:53 PM   #2
oldmanwinters
Overlord

A shame we never got that on official release beyond the old website upload!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:22 AM   #3
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

That one is an AI upscale, which isn't perfect and smears some parts of the image, especially if the source has a really low resolution. However, the official TMNT social media page did post the opening scene from the first part in high quality a few years ago. https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...0320325340223/
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote