The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-23-2022, 09:30 PM   #1
M.A.C.O.
Random Punk

Naming the 2K3 TMNT Seasons

As you know, only the last 3 seasons of the 2K3 series have names.

Season 5: The Ninja Tribunal
Season 6: Fast Forward
Season 7: Back to the Sewers

I was thinking the first four seasons could use names as well.

The ones I came up with are:

Season 1: Mirage
A reference to TMNT's roots on Mirage Comics.

Season 2: Turtles in Space and City At War
Referencing 2 of the 3 big arcs from the second season. The third big arc being the battle nexus.

Season 3: Invasion and Exodus
Referencing the Triceraton invasion in the season opening and the Exodus of the Shredder during the season finale.

Season 4: Mutants and Monsters
Reference to the heavy emphasis of both in this season. With the creature from Dragon's Brew, the Rat King, Donnie mutating into a monster, Bishop and Baxter's mutants they created and the Y'Lyntians species.

Let me know what you think and or what names you would give to seasons 1-4.
M.A.C.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 03:04 PM   #2
Icebot
Foot Elite

This is pretty cool. I like the idea of season names, like how they do that in Avatar and The Legend of Korra. Here are my ideas:

Season 1: Ninjitsu
The turtles faced ninjas and trained to be ninjas throughout the season.

Season 2: The Adventures
Such as Turtles in Space, discovering the wasp world, discovering the Justice Force, the Battle Nexus, even in their own home they found Leatherhead and Junklantis.

Season 3: Aliens
The Triceratons invaded earth, in the aftermath, it had humans hunt down remaining aliens and Bishop tried to solve the problem with the Earth Protection Force. And the season ended with Shredder trying to go after the Utroms.

Season 4: maybe PTSD or Bishop
The first half had Leonardo working way too hard and he couldn’t get over what happened at the end of season 3. And Bishop was getting a lot more active throughout the season.

Season 5 was also known as the Lost Episodes.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 09:41 PM   #3
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer

Season 1: Genesis Part 1

Season 2: Genesis Part 2

Season 3: Exodus

Season 4: Levictus (This is where I come clean and say I don't know enough about bible and just picked the next one in order on wikipedia. Maybe someone can stretch the concept out)

Season 5: Maybe another bible book?
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 02:37 PM   #4
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drose18 View Post
Season 1: Genesis Part 1

Season 2: Genesis Part 2

Season 3: Exodus

Season 4: Levictus (This is where I come clean and say I don't know enough about bible and just picked the next one in order on wikipedia. Maybe someone can stretch the concept out)

Season 5: Maybe another bible book?
As someone who is pretty familiar with the Bible, I would suggest that Genesis works for season 1, and Exodus works well for season 2, since so much time is spent off world or in other dimensions. Leviticus doesn't really work because it's a book that's about various laws, so for season 3, in which the Triceratons invade and we ultimately deal with the Shredder, something like 1-2 Kings would work, where Israel is invaded but ultimately allowed to return home.

Season 4 then, after Shredder, we could jump to the New Testament. Maybe the book of Acts, as it deals with the Turtles post-Shredder. Not that Jesus and the Shredder are the same person by any stretch, but Acts is about the apostles taking up ministry themselves, getting used to live without him present much as the turtles had to with Shredder, even if his absence was a positive thing. The lost episodes, or season 5, could be called Revelation, not just because it's the last season, but because it wasn't recognized by many as being part of biblical canon until the 5th century AD, and therefore kind of plays with the idea of being that "lost" bit of the story.
Old 10-04-2022, 04:26 PM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Season 2: Out of This World
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 11:46 AM   #6
M.A.C.O.
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Season 2: Out of This World
I like that idea better than mine. It better encapsulates season 2. With the Turtles adventures in space, the Utrom history on Earth, and the battle Nexus season ending.
M.A.C.O. is offline   Reply With Quote