The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 09:08 AM   #21
The Deadman
Foot Elite

ham and cheese

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:31 PM   #22
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
Most of the time, it's good ol' PB & J.
Do you prefer smooth or crunchy peanut butter? Ever do other nut butters like almond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
... I'm currently using up some of my left over-turkey for an old favorite, for a good turkey and cranberry sandwich is a hard thing to pass up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Also can't beat a hearty helping of Thanksgiving leftovers slapped on a roll, cranberry sauce wedge & all.
a Thanksgiving leftover sandwich is a beautiful thing. I like to do turkey, mashed potatoes, a little gravy, and some cranberry sauce, maybe with a little stuffing depending on what kind it is. Roasted sweet potatoes too if they're done in a savory style rather than sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
As far as grilled cheese goes... American or cheddar, maybe include a slice of pepper jack if we have any.
I don't know who made this .gif but I like to use it any chance I get

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Plain Avocado sandwiches for me, either with just avocado and bread or a variety of salad dressings to add more flavour.

I don't know what it is about avocado that makes it so bland by itself for me but so beautifully perfect in conjuction with crunchy toasted bread.
Salad dressing? That's creative, I might have to try that. When I make avocado toast or an avocado sandwich I usually just throw some sea salt on there and leave it at that. Putting the avocado on a croissant is really good too

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
A sausage, egg, and cheese one with strawberry jelly on bagel bread.
Absolutely scrumptious.
Plus, it works as a breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal.
I love strawberry jelly on a savory sandwich. In the mornings I like to get a chicken, egg, and cheese biscuit and throw some strawberry jelly and hot sauce on there. Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I'm not one who likes my sandwiches dry.
You know what they say about sauce...

Quote:
I dunno. There's one I make very often, though I don't think I'd necessarily say it's my all-time favorite. Sliced hard-boiled egg on toast with mayo, salt/pepper, a little shredded cheese, tomato, lettuce, open faced. Throw in some salt & vinegar chips & a pickle.
Do you toast it with all the stuff on there or are the eggs and cheese cold, deli-style? Either way, sounds like a pretty good meal

Quote:
Good old fashioned diner-style burgers & gyros are sandwiches in my book, so I'd put them on the chart too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Hamburger is a sandwich right? so any Hamburger with cheese and bacon
I would definitely agree that burgers are sandwiches, but they're such a broad category all to themselves that I think we could have a whole thread about burgers, too
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote