The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 01-05-2021, 11:34 AM   #121
LeotheLateBloomer
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
To be honest, I don't remember much from that scathing review of RotTMNT nor can I find it again. All I know is the first episodes were used in their complaint of the show. The part were the turtles steal their weapons may have been used as well but I am not sure on that. I think the main point is that RotTMNT had a very bad initial impression which may have contributed to its cancellation.
That may be true but from what I've watched, the show doesn't get any better for me. I know it was mainly aimed for a younger audience but it sort of speaks volumes when it doesn't catch on with it's intended audience. I just found it overall uninteresting.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:58 PM   #122
DragonSoul
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
That may be true but from what I've watched, the show doesn't get any better for me. I know it was mainly aimed for a younger audience but it sort of speaks volumes when it doesn't catch on with it's intended audience. I just found it overall uninteresting.
I think that is a fair criticism too. I feel like the majority of story plots lack depth besides a few interesting ones. The lack of depth in story plots maybe due to their targeted demographic which is children. Hopefully, visionaries of the next reboot keep in mind the flaws of RotTMNT but also take note of what the show got right.
DragonSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #123
Walkabout
Stone Warrior

I finally saw this show last week, and have seen 2 episodes now.

I expected to HATE it, but I didn't end up being offended by it at all.

It is super fast paced though...manic.
I was watching casually as I ate dinner and had real hard time following what was going on!
Walkabout is offline   Reply With Quote