The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 07-03-2020, 08:55 AM   #41
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
For one thing, it would certainly imply a certain level of competence from the folks working in the U.S. government. And... C'mon, now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Eh. I simply can't fathom the latter. On a multitude of levels.
I agree that it seems impossible to pull off, but compartmentalization is one hell of a thing. You get all of your different pieces on the board involved in things like war games, then responses get muddied by confusion and uncertainty.

I mean there's SO many inconsistencies to be examined, but how do you explain the collapse of WTC 7? A whole damn skyscraper, collapsed at near free-fall speed like a controlled demolition, by fire? Modern skyscrapers are literally built to withstand damage due to fire. Look at the Windsor Tower building in Madrid, largely gutted by fire, but it withstood the heat and remained standing long enough for everyone to be evacuated and the fire to be put out. It was still standing after the fire had been extinguished and had to be demolished after being ruled a complete loss.

If you ever get curious I'd recommend the middle act of the movie Zeitgeist (on YouTube) or the book Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert, available free online here apparently
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #42
Leo656
The Franchise

Nothing of substance was ever gained. A conspiracy where the perpetrators all come out Losers is a very bad conspiracy. And again, by now someone would've spilled the milk.

These 9/11 conspiracies ONLY work if you go into them assuming that George W. Bush Was The Devil. And I simply don't think that's true. If you start with that, then you can force just about anything to "fit". If you just think he was a guy in way over his head who listened to the wrong people occasionally, rather than a cartoon super-villain, then none of the conspiracies fit. You have to START with, "This Is The Worst Guy To Ever Live", and I just don't see how that's possible when Obama was worse as a human being just speaking objectively, what with the guns he willingly gave to the Mexican drug cartels and all the drone strikes that killed all those innocent women and children civilians and all. To say nothing of Certain Other Guys who've held the office before and since. Lots of Presidents were way bigger scumbags than George W. Bush but they don't get blamed for every passing cloud.

It's all so silly. More definitely happened than what's in the "official" report but I don't buy the "false flag" stuff. George W. Bush wasn't smart enough to be a part of something so vast and intricate. He was a Useful Idiot at best, not the Antichrist.

I know I can't change anybody's mind about that, but I don't know. I've never met a single person who pushed "9/11" was an inside job" who didn't also have a phone book full of reasons why Bush was Hitler. And I don't trust anything extremists say as a general rule. But that's just me.

((Shrug)) Kinda doesn't really matter anymore, anyway. Even if it was an inside job... the guys since then have done worse, arguably. Meh.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:45 AM   #43
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So how long before that woman they arrested 'commits suicide' the same time the security camera happened to fail?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:31 PM   #44
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
So how long before that woman they arrested 'commits suicide' the same time the security camera happened to fail?
A Federal Judge should place her under immediate pre-trial order to make a list of names. Her legal team would probably agree to it.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #45
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
A Federal Judge should place her under immediate pre-trial order to make a list of names. Her legal team would probably agree to it.
Yeah, but then oh noes, that particular federal judge just happened to go missing that one day, or some other BS.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-05-2020, 06:13 PM   #46
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
As if people like Epstein aren't horrid enough and deserve to burn, there's a special place in hell for women like her who would do that to those girls. Life and growing up is tough enough for teens to navigate and figure out without having some adult woman betray them like that.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #47
Leo656
The Franchise

I'm always saying the same thing. It happens SO often, too. I don't have the numbers but it almost feels like victims are "groomed" by women as much if not more than by men. Which on one hand makes sense because if you're a female, one would think they'd be more trusting of another female. But on the other hand... Jesus, man. It's inhuman. And whenever women try and sell me on the idea that they automatically have more empathy and humanity than men do, it's like "Nah." Because that's can't be true at all when stuff like that happens as often as it does.

Whenever I say stuff like "humanity is inherently rotten" and "there's no such thing as Good People", that's usually part of why. Seems pretty cut-and-dry: Human beings are sh*tty on the "Deafult" setting, but on an individual level, you can learn and choose to override your base programming and be a Good Person if you apply yourself. But I think when left to their own base impulses, all humans start out Bad and are only taught how to be Good. And some of them reject that "lesson" because it simply doesn't benefit them. More people are Bad than Good; ergo, people are Bad by default.

Makes sense to me.

Old 07-10-2020, 07:37 AM   #48
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Nothing of substance was ever gained. A conspiracy where the perpetrators all come out Losers is a very bad conspiracy. And again, by now someone would've spilled the milk.
Well, if you don't think the Patriot Act or going to war with Iraq was anything of substance, then I don't know what to tell you

Quote:
These 9/11 conspiracies ONLY work if you go into them assuming that George W. Bush Was The Devil. And I simply don't think that's true. If you start with that, then you can force just about anything to "fit". If you just think he was a guy in way over his head who listened to the wrong people occasionally, rather than a cartoon super-villain, then none of the conspiracies fit. You have to START with, "This Is The Worst Guy To Ever Live", and I just don't see how that's possible when Obama was worse as a human being just speaking objectively, what with the guns he willingly gave to the Mexican drug cartels and all the drone strikes that killed all those innocent women and children civilians and all. To say nothing of Certain Other Guys who've held the office before and since. Lots of Presidents were way bigger scumbags than George W. Bush but they don't get blamed for every passing cloud.

It's all so silly. More definitely happened than what's in the "official" report but I don't buy the "false flag" stuff. George W. Bush wasn't smart enough to be a part of something so vast and intricate. He was a Useful Idiot at best, not the Antichrist.

I know I can't change anybody's mind about that, but I don't know. I've never met a single person who pushed "9/11" was an inside job" who didn't also have a phone book full of reasons why Bush was Hitler. And I don't trust anything extremists say as a general rule. But that's just me.

((Shrug)) Kinda doesn't really matter anymore, anyway. Even if it was an inside job... the guys since then have done worse, arguably. Meh.
If you go into it thinking that Bush was in any way, shape, or form a mastermind behind the whole thing you've already started out on the wrong foot. There are things that are planned by people behind the scenes, with most elected officials functioning as little more than convenient figureheads, visible scapegoats.

But like I said, there is plenty of information on the inconsistencies in the official story, you just have to care enough to go seek them out. I can't make you do that.

In other news,
Date set for Ghislaine Maxwell's initial bail hearing and arraignment

Last edited by ProphetofGanja; 07-10-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:42 AM   #49
Sumac
Banned

Jet fuel can melt steel beams!

Never heard bigger ********.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:57 AM   #50
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

The amount of jet fuel that burns is inconsequential when you have explosives planted in the building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post

Never heard bigger ********.
this is what I think of when you post

Old 07-10-2020, 11:48 AM   #51
Sumac
Banned

OK, Mr. Jones.
I hope Reptiloids government will be kind to you.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #52
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Last edited by ProphetofGanja; 07-17-2020 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:25 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Human beings are sh*tty on the "Default" setting, but on an individual level, you can learn and choose to override your base programming and be a Good Person if you apply yourself. But I think when left to their own base impulses, all humans start out Bad and are only taught how to be Good. And some of them reject that "lesson" because it simply doesn't benefit them. More people are Bad than Good; ergo, people are Bad by default.

Makes sense to me.
Sadly the more I see of this world, the more I believe it. Like it just seems so much 'easier' to do bad than good I guess. Movies like the Purge and people actually wanting stuff like that to be real is proof of that.

The very nature of laws and whatnot are to keep people in check cause yes, there would be mass murder, rape, looting and destruction if humans were pretty much left to their own devices.

Old 07-17-2020, 01:04 PM   #54
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Sadly the more I see of this world, the more I believe it. Like it just seems so much 'easier' to do bad than good I guess. Movies like the Purge and people actually wanting stuff like that to be real is proof of that.

The very nature of laws and whatnot are to keep people in check cause yes, there would be mass murder, rape, looting and destruction if humans were pretty much left to their own devices.
I know it's easy to fall into negative lines of thinking like that; I used to get very down thinking about human nature but I try to focus on the positive when I can

Old 07-20-2020, 04:01 PM   #55
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

And the judges family was just gun down. Son is dead and the father is in bad shape.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 02:50 AM   #56
Mayhem
Foot Elite

And the gunman responsible committed "suicide". Although I'm not reading any conspiracy into that yet (he was an unhinged mysoginist by the sounds of it with a beef with the judge's husband) there's too many coincidences going on...
Old 07-21-2020, 05:48 AM   #57
Leo656
The Franchise

Not even far from where I live, either. Not "close" but only about 40 minutes away. That judge actually oversaw some case of my wife's a while ago, or something. I forget the details but my wife said she knows her.

Not one person around here thinks it was a "random nut" situation. It's pretty much accepted as fact around here that this was connected to the Epstein case. It's all to make people not want to testify; if a judge can be targeted in her own home, no lowly clerk or anyone else is going to come forward to blow any whistles, they know it'd be a death sentence.

Like you'd actually have to be kinda thick not to see it. Not "conspiracy", just Common Sense. Epstein was hooking up pedo's all the way to the top of the societal "food chain". Very Important People don't want the details coming out, and if some of Your Favorite politicians and movie stars were exposed - and they would be - there'd be anarchy. We'd have to collectively admit that we'd been lied to and led astray by a bunch of monsters in sheep's clothing, and as people we're not mentally equipped to handle that information. People deny that Bill Clinton's a rapist, for God's sake, "Because he seems so charming!", except he is a rapist. So could you imagine what people would do if it were proven fact that he f*cked little girls, too? Not saying he absolutely did, but he MIGHT have, and if it were in black and white for all the world to see, along with a bunch of other Rich, Famous, and Powerful people, then people would have to accept some Hard Truths not only about they people they hero-worship, but also about themselves for enabling them.

So yeah, obviously people with the power to do so, are going to go to any lengths to cover it up. You don't need a tinfoil hat to connect the dots, you just have to go into it understanding that certain things are true and work backwards from there. This was a targeted assassination attempt, designed to send a message. The Mafia does it allllll the time, for the same reason: It Works. So you think the government wouldn't? C'mon. They only have an entire unit designed more or less for that exact purpose, of carrying out secret assassinations all over the world and then blaming it on Random Nuts. What do you think the CIA actually does all day? Other stuff too, probably, but it's mostly lots and lots of wetwork.

Old 07-21-2020, 12:17 PM   #58
Sumac
Banned

I don't think there will be anarchy.

In my mind, I often like to imagine scenario where people learn that their government is not only corrupted by comprised out of literal monsters who rape, murder, torture and so on, which leads to an uprising...but I know in real world it won't be the case.

Quite often I saw reveals like this or cases where people were aware about crimes of their favorite politician or artist and what...? Nothing. People grumble, but other than that no-one cares.
Most people won't put their necks on the line to take lynch some famous artists or a politician who was a pedophile.

It is not like Epstein and his connection were not known for the last decades. Had anyone did anything about it? Nope.

I believe all people are being good, but some of them are corrupted by surroundings and circumstances, brain damaged monsters aside. And even those people are usually "led" to their state by family and circumstances.

It's not to say I don't believe in personal responsibility, but that not the only factor, which plays role in a human life.
Old 07-21-2020, 03:08 PM   #59
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Not even far from where I live, either. Not "close" but only about 40 minutes away. That judge actually oversaw some case of my wife's a while ago, or something. I forget the details but my wife said she knows her.

Not one person around here thinks it was a "random nut" situation. It's pretty much accepted as fact around here that this was connected to the Epstein case. It's all to make people not want to testify; if a judge can be targeted in her own home, no lowly clerk or anyone else is going to come forward to blow any whistles, they know it'd be a death sentence.

Like you'd actually have to be kinda thick not to see it. Not "conspiracy", just Common Sense. Epstein was hooking up pedo's all the way to the top of the societal "food chain". Very Important People don't want the details coming out, and if some of Your Favorite politicians and movie stars were exposed - and they would be - there'd be anarchy. We'd have to collectively admit that we'd been lied to and led astray by a bunch of monsters in sheep's clothing, and as people we're not mentally equipped to handle that information. People deny that Bill Clinton's a rapist, for God's sake, "Because he seems so charming!", except he is a rapist. So could you imagine what people would do if it were proven fact that he f*cked little girls, too? Not saying he absolutely did, but he MIGHT have, and if it were in black and white for all the world to see, along with a bunch of other Rich, Famous, and Powerful people, then people would have to accept some Hard Truths not only about they people they hero-worship, but also about themselves for enabling them.

So yeah, obviously people with the power to do so, are going to go to any lengths to cover it up. You don't need a tinfoil hat to connect the dots, you just have to go into it understanding that certain things are true and work backwards from there. This was a targeted assassination attempt, designed to send a message. The Mafia does it allllll the time, for the same reason: It Works. So you think the government wouldn't? C'mon. They only have an entire unit designed more or less for that exact purpose, of carrying out secret assassinations all over the world and then blaming it on Random Nuts. What do you think the CIA actually does all day? Other stuff too, probably, but it's mostly lots and lots of wetwork.
If Bill Clinton or any other Top guy was involve in having sex with children, hell even if it happen to be some one like Mel Gibson or other top actor was involve in this, than they have to pay for the crimes they did with prison. I would not be upset or riot over this. I think Justice needs to be serve. The PROBLEM is of course they are powerful and can get people killed to save there own hides.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #60
Leo656
The Franchise

The "problem" is, it's probably like all of 'em.

Total "They can't fire ALL of us" scenario. If we punished all of them who were guilty of such things then there'd be nobody left to run sh*t.