The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-05-2020, 03:11 AM   #1
BazookaJo
Mouser

Race with the Demon - Secret basement tech?

Hi guys - now that my son is finally old enough to get into TMNT we've started to work our way through my favorite TMNT show.

Just got to Race with the Demon on series 3 and at some point Donnie lifts up a trapdoor to access some previously unseen room full of Kraang tech.

I'll admit I'm not always focusing 100% on the show but did I blink and miss something?
BazookaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:17 AM   #2
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaJo View Post
Hi guys - now that my son is finally old enough to get into TMNT we've started to work our way through my favorite TMNT show.

Just got to Race with the Demon on series 3 and at some point Donnie lifts up a trapdoor to access some previously unseen room full of Kraang tech.

I'll admit I'm not always focusing 100% on the show but did I blink and miss something?
It was addressed in the 3rd ep, Buried secrets, they found the trap door and then learned that the Kraang had been there years ago experimenting.

I thought it odd that over the years that trap door wasn't noticed, I mean, didn't anyone ever move the rug to mop the floor. Unless Kirby had never gone back after April's mom disappeared.

Last edited by newfan; 08-05-2020 at 03:48 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:56 AM   #3
BazookaJo
Mouser

Cheers buddy - appreciate it. Think we must have skipped that episode somehow... One for tonight's viewing .
Old 08-05-2020, 03:57 AM   #4
BazookaJo
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
It was addressed in the 3rd ep, Buried secrets, they found the trap door and then learned that the Kraang had been there years ago experimenting.

I thought it odd that over the years that trap door wasn't noticed, I mean, didn't anyone ever move the rug to mop the floor. Unless Kirby had never gone back after April's mom disappeared.
I also question how Mutagen works on a car but hey welcome to cartoon land
Old 08-05-2020, 04:04 AM   #5
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaJo View Post
I also question how Mutagen works on a car but hey welcome to cartoon land
This is true, I'd rather they kept it to living things, think this was the first inanimate object and I can't think of another occurrence after but might be wrong.

Enjoy your watch through, I've still watched random eps or chunks of seasons since it finished but not done a straight watch through myself.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 08:17 PM   #6
sdp
-

I can't remember the episode but I'm always ok with mutagen not working exactly as told like in Fred Wolf or Secret of the Ooze, it's part of the fun for me.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:05 AM   #7
BazookaJo
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I can't remember the episode but I'm always ok with mutagen not working exactly as told like in Fred Wolf or Secret of the Ooze, it's part of the fun for me.
Personally I can suspend my disbelief as long as there is consistency - bit too Allspark for me.