The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 06-26-2022, 01:57 PM   #121
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog McMutt View Post
This is the first really funny fight I have seen on this forum.
I feel attacked.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 02:25 PM   #122
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I feel attacked.
We set the bar pretty low, so sorry, man. The Jerry Springer sh*t gets ratings.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:01 PM   #123
Sumac
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
Yes, you're the forum angel. Go choke on a f*cking dick already, cry baby ass b*tch. You tried boxing above your weight and f*cking lost. Now wipe your tears and accept responsibility for your stupidity instead of whining and crying like you had none of it coming. Delusional ass bastard. "i TaLkEd aBOuT yOuR gAMe." Say it enough times and suddenly you weren't being a dismissive funny asshole who couldn't back their sh*t up. Not Sumac. No way! Cry harder.

That's all I'll say to this jerk off. You guys can go back to talking about Final Fantasy after he gets all the autism out of his system or whatever.
What do we have here? Lil' trailer trash pretends that he won and that he "so cool at verbal boxing", just, because, he uses dumb**** insults from his inbred family. How adorable.

You've never did anything, except for demonstrating that you have a brain rot and in a dire need of education. And a psychologist.

Now be a good autist, jack off on your Resident Evil disks and **** away from here. You are annoying and nothing else.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #124
CyberCubed
Overlord

Time for a history lesson:

1. Resident Evil 1 on Playstation hasn't aged well, thankfully it was remade on Gamecube in 2001 (commonly called REmake), and has an HD release on PS4/PS5. It's the same game as the Gamecube one but in HD and better controls.

2. Resident Evil 2 is on Playstation/N64 and got remade recently in 2019. Some prefer the original game but the remake is also fantastic.

3. Resident Evil 3 is on Playstation and again got remade as RE3 on PS4/Xbox last gen.

4. Resident Evil: Code Veronica is the 4th game in the series and originally debuted on Dreamcast before being ported to PS2/Gamecube. So far this game has no remake, so the one on the PSN store digitally is the original one from 20 years ago.

5. Resident Evil 0, hence the number, is a prequel to the original game. It debuted on Gamecube in 2001 and got re-released in HD on PS4/Xbox. Again it's the same game as the original but just in HD.

6. Resident Evil 4 is the most popular, debuted on Gamecube and got ported to every console under the sun. The HD version is on PS4 and modern consoles and a remake is coming next year. I suspect the remake won't be as good as the original so I suggest everyone play it.

7. Resident Evil 5 debuted on PS3/360, is also on modern consoles in an HD remaster

8. Resident Evil 6 is considered the worst of the series, debuted on PS3/360, is on modern consoles.

9. Resident Evil 7 took the franchise first person which it never did before, it debuted on PS4/One and is on modern consoles.

10. Resident Evil 8: Village just came out last year and is on PS4/PS5/Xbox, etc.

There's several spinoffs but you don't really need to bother with any of them. There's 10 main games in the series and remakes for several.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote