The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 12-18-2021, 06:20 PM   #41
Vegita-San
Emperor

THa t Bob's Burgers story is weird. They don't have a confirmation he was there, but fired him on the assumption. and 12 months after the fact? why'd it take that long to find out?

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:05 PM   #42
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The last week or so has been pretty interesting!
robertfiduciary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:10 PM   #43
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

“Legitimate political discourse!!!”

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA #barfingnoises
Old 02-05-2022, 02:42 PM   #44
Sumac
Foot Elite

Someone having a break down?
Old 02-05-2022, 02:43 PM   #45
Leo656
The Franchise

Perhaps "the science has evolved" but I was always taught that habitually talking to oneself is a sign of mental illness and low self-esteem.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 03:40 PM   #46
IMJ
Foot Elite

IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:37 PM   #47
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

It is pathetically hilarious that He/she/it (bobfidoucheiary) trolls a ninja turtle forum constantly to what end? There’s like what, maybe 10-12 people that regularly post on here in direct conflict with the political beliefs of the above mentioned? And this is because of boredom, depression, bitterness? It’s both sad and funny!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:40 PM   #48
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, every single time I come here I'm convinced that we as a society gave up on Eugenics far too quickly.

Just because the bad guys used it doesn't mean it has no functional use whatsoever.

Old 02-05-2022, 06:09 PM   #49
IMJ
Foot Elite

Basically every person I've ever encountered in life who would somehow matchup with the patterns we see here was a maladaptive life-lost weirdo failing across most social constructs.

I often try to remind myself that a lot of these guys (RF, Teemu, etc) are possibly lost angry children that don't understand the world around them and after a day of abuse at school or getting fingered by their pop they come here and just lay out whatever nonsense they can. And if it's not that then it's simply the grown-up equivalent of it.

Stunted f's who honestly believe otherwise of themselves. Crazy.
Old 02-05-2022, 07:30 PM   #50
robertfiduciary
Random Punk

You can criticize me until you're blue in the face (and definitely not projecting anything, no sireee). That's fine.

But can you defend your political positions? Like, at all?
Old 02-05-2022, 07:46 PM   #51
Leo656
The Franchise

Sure! "Compassion" makes bad policy when trying to manage billions of people with only limited resources, liberals believe in "good people" and that those people seek positions of power and influence, which by definition makes them completely delusional, and the only people who succeed in life have a strong sociopathic streak and don't concern themselves with petty nonsense like "laws" or "being nice".

I could go on, but I'm aware I'm talking to a liberal which is kind of the same as talking to a toddler. They share the same traits of "Generally well-meaning but has no idea about how things actually work in the real world." So I'm probably already using way too many syllables.

I mean, every single major U.S. city run by Democrats is a verified sh*thole. It's all pretty cut-and-dry. Only a complete lunatic would think those people are "the good guys".

To be clear, I'm not a "conservative" or a "Republican" even though I lean more in that direction, simply because they make decisions based on common sense and not "teh feelz". I frankly don't respect people who vote; if voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it, it's that simple. It's performance art. Simple theater. BUT. People who insist on voting for "the nice people" are really, REALLY showing just how deep their delusion is. So my respect for them is even lower.

Again, I could go on, but you're not really asking and you don't really want to know. What *I* (and others) want to know, and what you've refused repeatedly to address, is what exactly you think you're going to accomplish with this little game of yours?

FYI, there are exactly two (2) staff members left on this forum, one semi-active and one very much inactive, and they both lean fairly conservative. So just to let you know, you're on borrowed time already with this gimmick and only continue to exist here because they have better things to do than deal with you. But I can assure you, they're not on your side of these issues, and when one of them eventually decides you're more trouble than you're worth, you're gone. As it is, they don't believe in censorship, generally, and you haven't done anything THAT bad to force their hand. But they've kicked people out for less.

Especially when they're Banned members who came back under an alias to stir sh*t, which you absolutely are. Which not only makes you delusional, but kind of a f*cking loser, no? I mean crawling back to a message board you've been repeatedly banned from just to tweak noses of people who don't share your politics? Jesus, get a hobby brother. You are doing no good on this Earth, even if you think you are. You literally disprove that notion every single time you post.

If you want to actually make a positive change in the world, you'll leave this place and never come back. IF. But... you don't want that, you just want to stir sh*t, so... I'unno.

Old 02-05-2022, 09:08 PM   #52
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Wait, they're still investigating 1/6?

lol!

"Most of us will not survive the 2020s or be shadows of our former selves." - Coola Yagami
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:34 PM   #53
Leo656
The Franchise

Who even knew taking selfies was illegal?

Don't get me wrong, if somehow AOC's head had ended up on a pike I would laugh for a goddamn year. But that didn't, and never was gonna happen.

Which is fine, I guess. I'm sure when her term is up she'll have one hell of an OnlyFans with that f*cking rack of hers. Goodness gracious. So yeah, that's something to look forward to, since she's proven to be completely unqualified for anything else.

Which reminds me... isn't it kinda weird how for decades, women pushed back against the "all women are whores" narrative, and now all of a sudden the most lucrative area of employment for women by a huge margin is "Slut On The Internet"? Pick a side and play it, ya goofy hens! At least they're finally owning what most men already knew, though, so I guess there's value in that. I guess.

Last edited by Leo656; 02-05-2022 at 09:41 PM.
Old 02-05-2022, 10:25 PM   #54
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Who even knew taking selfies was illegal?

Don't get me wrong, if somehow AOC's head had ended up on a pike I would laugh for a goddamn year. But that didn't, and never was gonna happen.

Which is fine, I guess. I'm sure when her term is up she'll have one hell of an OnlyFans with that f*cking rack of hers. Goodness gracious. So yeah, that's something to look forward to, since she's proven to be completely unqualified for anything else.

Which reminds me... isn't it kinda weird how for decades, women pushed back against the "all women are whores" narrative, and now all of a sudden the most lucrative area of employment for women by a huge margin is "Slut On The Internet"? Pick a side and play it, ya goofy hens! At least they're finally owning what most men already knew, though, so I guess there's value in that. I guess.
Naw dude, don't kill AOC. Make it Nancy Pelosi instead.

As for the 'not all women are whores' thing, that pretty much changed to 'yes all women are whores, but you have no right to shame us, whore work is real work'.

IDK, I feel a lot of morality was lost when women decides being a slut was a 'good thing' instead of being shamed by it.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 10:29 PM   #55
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
As for the 'not all women are whores' thing, that pretty much changed to 'yes all women are whores, but you have no right to shame us, whore work is real work'.
While at the same time, "Don't you dare look at us with your 'male gaze.'"

"Most of us will not survive the 2020s or be shadows of our former selves." - Coola Yagami
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 10:39 PM   #56
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Oh right, I forgot about the whole male gaze thing.

OnlyFans kinda showed everyone just how pathetic and thirsty men are. It's pretty much online prostitution, except you're throwing all your money away and you never get to actually **** her.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 01:24 AM   #57
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Naw dude, don't kill AOC. Make it Nancy Pelosi instead.
Insert "Can't We Have Both?" Meme here.

But at least AOC is f*ckable and not a crack-addicted scarecrow that's been sitting in the sun for years.

Old 02-06-2022, 01:24 AM   #58
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
The BEST PART.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:22 AM   #59
IMJ
Foot Elite

Especially "can you defend your political positions at all!?"

So much bias and assumption even in that sentence. Like I said - a child's mind comes up with child's questions and child's provocations. So simple minded. Perfect Dromer.

As for the rest of the convo - Hysterical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
FYI, there are exactly two (2) staff members left on this forum, one semi-active and one very much inactive, and they both lean fairly conservative. So just to let you know, you're on borrowed time already with this gimmick and only continue to exist here because they have better things to do than deal with you. But I can assure you, they're not on your side of these issues, and when one of them eventually decides you're more trouble than you're worth, you're gone.
Sooooo much I want to say. But several of you guys could probably already correctly interpolate what I'd say about our "progress" here.
Old 02-06-2022, 11:21 AM   #60
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Sooooo much I want to say. But several of you guys could probably already correctly interpolate what I'd say about our "progress" here.
Basically this. I don’t post much because it ultimately doesn’t matter what my opinions are. More specially, it really doesn’t matter what my political opinions are because there’s like 10 people on here that would likely mostly agree with me and move on. I have so many times typed out a long winded response in conflict to the more liberal voices on these forums only to end up deleting it and moving on. After all, I’m not going to change their mind and they’re certainly not going to change mine so what’s the point? Ultimately a more conservative lifestyle makes sense to me and feels much more grounded in reality based on my firsthand life experience but I understand that everyone’s mileage may vary.
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote