The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-25-2020, 01:16 AM   #1
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Space Invaders Shenanigans

Hello everyone!
After a while, I decided to bring you another little discovery I've made in one of the Tricetaron's Invasion episodes of Season 3 (Space Invaders Part 1, 2 and 3, adding Worlds Collide episodes if you prefer).

Do you remember in tha Part 2, were Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo try to reach one of the Bigger "Ships" of the Triceratons with a stolen Triceraton "Arwing" (I'm a fan of the StarFox series too, so can't avoid calling it Arwing)?

They were basically heading out of the Earth orbit, when the Humans decided to launch a barrage of Atomic Bombs to the Triceraton Ship were the turtles wanted to go in.

We all tecnically know that (due to the fact that the protagonists need to be as cool as lucky) they survived... but hold on, what the hell is this?

My first thought was that it was just an animation mistake or something like that (right?), but then I realised that was too well made for being a mistake.
I mean, I don't want to start a discussion on "OMG the tmnt are dead and every other episode after that is just their afterlife thing and OMG hiroshima reference!"
I hate those kind of things. Yes even tho I did something like that, but I think I gave good reasons for thinking that.

By the way, secondly, I thought that they actually got hit, but thanks to the Triceraton's Arwing shield:

they somehow survived.
Another thing is that NOBODY mentions how really deadly are those rockets, even the Triceraton took by hostage.
Probably they, somehow, knew that the Triceraton's Arwing was immune to explosions (or missiles whatever), and they were just afraid of the recoil.

Someone would also say: "Yeah but it's just a cartoon, maybe the "faked" the impact to make it more cartoonish instead of a real one".
No problem with that, but since the 2003 series is abit more realistic in lots of ways, I'd prefered to analise it.

Thanks for you attention guys! Let me know what do you think about this!
Don't tell me that I was the only one who discovered it.

P.S. Not to mention that the Triceraton hostage completely disappears once they reach the Triceraton Ship. Lol ok.

VICTORY!"

Last edited by D-ray; 04-25-2020 at 01:21 AM.
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4kids