The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-20-2021, 09:27 AM   #1
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Neca Figures and future?

NECA Figures (Issues finding some and what will be out in the future?

I cannot find the NECA FIGURES Ultimate Foot Solder, Kerma w Mondo Gecko.

When will the Ultimate Pizza creature and the other 2 punk frogs be out?

Why does Target have empty shelves of these figures and I could never find the 4 pack of the Turtles in disguise

NECA announced the 4 pack of the Channel 6 crew, Wingnut w Screwloose (I knew those would be soon) and Groundchuck w Dirtbag (I wondered when they'd be). When do those come out

Also of both Playmates Tokka & Rahzar back in 1991 and the current Neca Tokka and Razhar figures, why have they been ones that have been hard to find within these 30 yrs?

Also of the NECA Figures (They list ones to be out for at least the year https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/...action_figures)

What do you project will be out within the next 2 years?

Will they make Walt with Zack Rhino Man Bebop and Rocksteady, the Nutrenos, Rock Soldiers, Yusagi Yujimbo (His name is hard to spell), Lotus Blossom, or Tempestra (if they do then they will have made all the villians in Night of the Rouges). What of that Mutant Plant in 1 of the Eye of Sarnoth Episodes. Or what of REX-1?
They never made or a head for Baxter of him as a human!!!
Will they even Make Cheeseburger Man? (From the Rhino Man episode) or any of the 1 off mad scientists? or Big Louie and the other crime bosses that appeared in more than 1 ep like Mad Dog McNutt, Pinky McFingers, Don Turtelli (with a feather)
Will they make Lord Dregg, Mung, Hi-Tech, Technobots, Carter (Is it me or was he a homage to Keno), April in her Red Sky era Attire, Berskero, Tantitus and Cyber Turtles (that was a homeage to Power Rangers I felt).

Will they make a Technodrome? Will they make a set of the mad scientists?
What do any of you predict?

of Movies, will they make Tatsu (Why they never had merchandise of him?), Keno, Chief Sterns, and Professor Jordan Perry? I doubt they'd make the Third movie figures as that movie didn't go over well with us fans and was one sequel too many.

These NECA Figures ARE VERY WELL MADE. Too bad when Toys r us closed that took out a source of where to find them.

What do you predict will be made 2022 and beyond?
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:11 AM   #2
IMJ
Emperor

The problem is that the line keeps moving forward and never providing a remedy for missed material. So basically every wave that sneaks out there and gets missed at retail means that many more possibly permanent gaps.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:09 PM   #3
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
The problem is that the line keeps moving forward and never providing a remedy for missed material. So basically every wave that sneaks out there and gets missed at retail means that many more possibly permanent gaps.

I also have not seen Trouble's A FOOT too! Why cant Target just carry these like PROMISED???
Old 07-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #4
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I just picked up Trouble's Afoot(Alpha One) yesterday. He a half dozen in so it must have just hit the shelves locally.

Channel Six News 4 pack? Why bother pairing Vernon with Rat King then? I don't want nor need a second of him.

Yes, I inquired about Mondo Gecko/Kerma and Napoleon Bonafroga/Atilla The Mad Frog as well. When are these two pairs supposedly hitting shelves?
Old 07-20-2021, 01:15 PM   #5
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I just picked up Trouble's Afoot(Alpha One) yesterday. He a half dozen in so it must have just hit the shelves locally.

Channel Six News 4 pack? Why bother pairing Vernon with Rat King then? I don't want nor need a second of him.

Yes, I inquired about Mondo Gecko/Kerma and Napoleon Bonafroga/Atilla The Mad Frog as well. When are these two pairs supposedly hitting shelves?
It's even worse than that - people missed out on, or were otherwise very disappointed by April like crazy. So NECA re-releases April but we didn't see any regular April heads in the pictures, no? Yet they release another, fairly regular concept Vernon.

F'n NECA. Between what I have found at retail and the NECA pre-orders, my collection is complete swiss cheeze at this point.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 03:07 PM   #6
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Randy did say that we shoued get the first frogs 2 pack then the 4 Turtles set then the second Frog 2 pack follow by muckman, Mondo etc. But how do we know by now because the originale relase dates are a mess and are not in ordner Randy did tell some time ago.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 09:25 PM   #7
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Quote:

Where did you find Troubles a Foot? ??? Will I find it at Target or will they not be there???

Also will they make a Human Baxter Stockman with that Napoleon Wannabee from the Asylum?
Old 08-18-2021, 07:16 PM   #8
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
This. I gave up on the toon figures and sold what I had. Here’s hoping that if they do reissue the comics figures, they’ll give a preorder window…
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:16 PM   #9
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
This. I gave up on the toon figures and sold what I had. Here’s hoping that if they do reissue the comics figures, they’ll give a preorder window…
The comics figures taking over the video game line should mean they stick with specialty shops and easily obtainable like the current video game line.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:03 PM   #10
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Will they make this character too? (Tattoo) https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/...987_TV_series)
(Also notice how when he turned back into the hamster they had that early CBS seasons organ sounding like music?).

What of Herman the Horrible, Mr X?

I wonder if less likely any characters from Season 6 ? (that season was a snooze-fest I felt)
Old 09-23-2021, 10:48 PM   #11
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Would they even make the Old Granny with the Tommy Gun from the first episode? (That also appeared at the end of the 5th episode). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73UAiprCTnI
Old 07-22-2021, 12:57 AM   #12
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastforwarddregg View Post
When will the Ultimate Pizza creature and the other 2 punk frogs be out?
I think the next frog set is due August but I've seen a few people say they've found them now so I guess they're starting to trickle out.

According to their email updates Ultimate Pizza Monster is "Fall 2021"

Quote:
NECA announced the 4 pack of the Channel 6 crew, Wingnut w Screwloose (I knew those would be soon) and Groundchuck w Dirtbag (I wondered when they'd be). When do those come out
All of the new reveals are due August to October this year. The Channel Six pack will likely ship end July/early August.

Quote:
Also of both Playmates Tokka & Rahzar back in 1991 and the current Neca Tokka and Razhar figures, why have they been ones that have been hard to find within these 30 yrs?
Can't comment on Playmates but the NECA movie versions were made to order last year so they were never released in stores. If you were collecting the line at the time they were easier to get than most of the in store stuff but for new fans jumping on the line now they're much harder to come by.

Quote:
What do you project will be out within the next 2 years?
NECA teased animated Tokka & Razhar for next year, and a 3-Pack most are assuming will be the Neutrinos.

Usagi Yojimbo is a fan favourite but the rights aren't available at the moment as a series is being developed (I think by Netflix?) so the merchandise rights are tied up there.

Beyond that who knows. Random one offs like Cheeseburger Man I can't see happening but Tempestra, Lotus Blossom, human Baxter, yeah they all seem possible.

Red Sky seasons don't have the same level of nostalgia grab but if the line stays successful then it gives them a good opportunity to revisit some of the main characters and do some new major villains rather than one offs. So, maybe? It's hard to say as Dregg is (in the series) a bigger villain than Rat King, Leatherhead, etc but those characters are far more iconic for TMNT fans and were in the earlier episodes that far more people watched/remember.

Quote:
Will they make a Technodrome?
They've already hinted at the van and sewer lair. So if they do those and they sell well then I guess we could see the Technodrome happen. Likely not in the near future though as those other big items are likely to come first.

Quote:
of Movies, will they make Tatsu (Why they never had merchandise of him?), Keno, Chief Sterns, and Professor Jordan Perry? I doubt they'd make the Third movie figures as that movie didn't go over well with us fans and was one sequel too many.
Tatsu is an issue with likeness rights. The actor who played him doesn't want to give his likeness for the figure so they can't make him.

Keno was pretty much confirmed to be coming by the actor who played him I believe.

Third movie I can't see them going deep but I'm sure they'll do the Samurai Turtles. They were able to sell the Out of Their Shells figures, Samurai Turtles or even TNM Turtles should be easy sell compared with that!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #13
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think the next frog set is due August but I've seen a few people say they've found them now so I guess they're starting to trickle out.

According to their email updates Ultimate Pizza Monster is "Fall 2021"

All of the new reveals are due August to October this year. The Channel Six pack will likely ship end July/early August.

Can't comment on Playmates but the NECA movie versions were made to order last year so they were never released in stores. If you were collecting the line at the time they were easier to get than most of the in store stuff but for new fans jumping on the line now they're much harder to come by.

NECA teased animated Tokka & Razhar for next year, and a 3-Pack most are assuming will be the Neutrinos.

Usagi Yojimbo is a fan favourite but the rights aren't available at the moment as a series is being developed (I think by Netflix?) so the merchandise rights are tied up there.

Beyond that who knows. Random one offs like Cheeseburger Man I can't see happening but Tempestra, Lotus Blossom, human Baxter, yeah they all seem possible.

Red Sky seasons don't have the same level of nostalgia grab but if the line stays successful then it gives them a good opportunity to revisit some of the main characters and do some new major villains rather than one offs. So, maybe? It's hard to say as Dregg is (in the series) a bigger villain than Rat King, Leatherhead, etc but those characters are far more iconic for TMNT fans and were in the earlier episodes that far more people watched/remember.

They've already hinted at the van and sewer lair. So if they do those and they sell well then I guess we could see the Technodrome happen. Likely not in the near future though as those other big items are likely to come first.

Tatsu is an issue with likeness rights. The actor who played him doesn't want to give his likeness for the figure so they can't make him.

Keno was pretty much confirmed to be coming by the actor who played him I believe.

Third movie I can't see them going deep but I'm sure they'll do the Samurai Turtles. They were able to sell the Out of Their Shells figures, Samurai Turtles or even TNM Turtles should be easy sell compared with that!
But Tatsu is a main character!!! No figure was ever made of him and I wondered that even 30 yrs ago.

Also what do you guess will be released in 2022?

I wish it wasn't I go to to look for these at Target and they are not there at all.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #14
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Also what do you guess will be released in 2022?
An entire line of new mirage sculpts; a new turtles 4 pack, foot clan/elite soldier 4-pack and utrom box set, fugitoid, mutanimals, Jennika, Last Ronin, Hamato Yoshi, Ninjara, Renet, Savanti Romero, Splinter, Casey, April, Armaggon

Toon: Neutrinos, Usagi Yo Jimbo, Merman, Lotus Blossum, Tempestra, Mona Lisa, REX-1, Dregg, Carter, Human B&R, Human Baxter & Mousers, Hamato Yoshi, Oroku Saki, Ultimate Krang, Walt, Tiffani, Shredder's mom, Dirk Savage, Bugman, Tokka & Rahzar

Comic Con Exclusive: Turtles 4 Pack in shades and leather jacket

Loot Crate: Octopus Ink Casey, Super Irma, Aska, Clayton Kellerman, Hokum Hare, Don Turtelli

Video Game: Tora, Traag and Granitor, Chrome Dome, War

Movie Keno and Toon Zach will likely be released this year

Last edited by Dask; 07-23-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 11:17 PM   #15
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
An entire line of new mirage sculpts; a new turtles 4 pack, foot clan/elite soldier 4-pack and utrom box set, fugitoid, mutanimals, Jennika, Last Ronin, Hamato Yoshi, Ninjara, Renet, Savanti Romero, Splinter, Casey, April, Armaggon

Toon: Neutrinos, Usagi Yo Jimbo, Merman, Lotus Blossum, Tempestra, Mona Lisa, REX-1, Dregg, Carter, Human B&R, Human Baxter & Mousers, Hamato Yoshi, Oroku Saki, Ultimate Krang, Walt, Tiffani, Shredder's mom, Dirk Savage, Bugman, Tokka & Rahzar

Comic Con Exclusive: Turtles 4 Pack in shades and leather jacket

Loot Crate: Octopus Ink Casey, Super Irma, Aska, Clayton Kellerman, Hokum Hare, Don Turtelli

Video Game: Tora, Traag and Granitor, Chrome Dome, War

Movie Keno and Toon Zach will likely be released this year
So sad of what is said of Tatsu, he was a main character
I hope we see those released . Why not make a Loot Crate Cheeseburger Man?
Old 07-24-2021, 11:31 AM   #16
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
So sad of what is said of Tatsu, he was a main character
I hope we see those released . Why not make a Loot Crate Cheeseburger Man?
Cheeseburger Man, Rhino-Man (very surprised that Playmates actually made this appearance of Rocksteady) and Super-Bebop (??? Is that what they called him) would make a great set as long as they don't take the place of "the 3-pack" (Neutrinos, obviously) that NECA alluded to. Ideal releases for Loot Crate or other limited promotional collaborations.

Tatsu will likely be made at some point but NECA will need to find the elusive actor. It should be easier to pinpoint his whereabouts after the pandemic. Maybe he will be a 2023 or 2024 release
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:27 PM   #17
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

I CANNOT find the current Neca Figures at Target!
Old 08-17-2021, 06:46 PM   #18
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
I CANNOT find the current Neca Figures at Target!
Must be just you. Every Target I've ever been to is over-stocked with the stuff, and that's pretty much the same story I read about on social media across the nation.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote