The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 10-04-2020, 09:09 PM   #201
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Finally played it. WTF, the game literally starts from the title screen and barely gives you time to breathe and take everything in. It also feels like the characters pretty much fight by themselves? IDK. I guess I wish it was more turn-based or I at least felt like I was doing something? And I already unlocked 5-6 characters in a few minutes, it feels like I'm gonna have everyone unlocked in a few playthroughs.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #202
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Finally played it. WTF, the game literally starts from the title screen and barely gives you time to breathe and take everything in. It also feels like the characters pretty much fight by themselves? IDK. I guess I wish it was more turn-based or I at least felt like I was doing something? And I already unlocked 5-6 characters in a few minutes, it feels like I'm gonna have everyone unlocked in a few playthroughs.
You won't. Been 3 weeks and i have i think 13 characters.... lots are 4 star and 5 star characters.... haven't gotten a single one of them since it is pretty impossible to get the components for them.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:37 PM   #203
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
You won't. Been 3 weeks and i have i think 13 characters.... lots are 4 star and 5 star characters.... haven't gotten a single one of them since it is pretty impossible to get the components for them.
I'll play some more this week, though the fact I'm in no big rush to do so is a bad sigh. And this is 80s tmnt. I should be eating this up.

Idk. I guess it's so fast paced it practically feels like it's playing itself.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 01:22 AM   #204
Filespit
Hench Mutant

FINALLY got my first Level 4 character yesterday. Just make sure you upgrade your Scrap Collector and Advanced Lab rooms to the max. The more often you can spend 3-Star Hero Bits on heroes the quicker you'll stack up your 4-Star Hero Bits. It'll still take some time however but it should at least speed up the process.
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:04 AM   #205
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
FINALLY got my first Level 4 character yesterday. Just make sure you upgrade your Scrap Collector and Advanced Lab rooms to the max. The more often you can spend 3-Star Hero Bits on heroes the quicker you'll stack up your 4-Star Hero Bits. It'll still take some time however but it should at least speed up the process.
Still only halfway toward mine. It is insane how expensive the tiered boxes are.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #206
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Game crashed

I lost my game and all my progress last week. It just plain crashes and started the game all over. Luckily I had kept my game ID. I’m still waiting for it to be restored. Stinks. But, they said they can do it for me. I recommend everyone save that ID, just in case. It can be restored using a Kongregate account.

'I feel like a pizza." --Michelangelo

Please contact me if you have rare TMNT trading cards!

Brockon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:47 AM   #207
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockon21 View Post
I lost my game and all my progress last week. It just plain crashes and started the game all over. Luckily I had kept my game ID. I’m still waiting for it to be restored. Stinks. But, they said they can do it for me. I recommend everyone save that ID, just in case. It can be restored using a Kongregate account.
I beat the game storyline through Act 25-30 and lost my progress. It was still in beta mode then. Would it be different in my case to yours?
Old 10-19-2020, 06:25 AM   #208
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I beat the game storyline through Act 25-30 and lost my progress. It was still in beta mode then. Would it be different in my case to yours?
I don’t know about Beta games, but if you have your game account number and a Kongregate account, it might be worth asking Kongregate support.

'I feel like a pizza." --Michelangelo

Please contact me if you have rare TMNT trading cards!

Brockon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 05:24 AM   #209
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

yeah the game might occasionally log you out but you can regain your progress as long as you make sure you link to a kongregate account. That can be frustrating.

Pulled 3 star mikey today so I put him on my team, subbing out Raph for now. Now running Mikey, Leatherhead, Rocksteady, Slash, Splinter. Status effects can make all the difference in this game, Stun seems particularly useful.

Arena could use a lot more balance. Right now I'm only getting teams that whoop my butt non stop, but for a while I was getting teams way, way weaker than me. The game wants you to do 15 of those fights a day, but when you can't win many of them it's pretty tedious.

Very slow progress once you reach a certain point and I still don't even have a single 4 star character, takes forever to earn those pieces. I'm now to the point where I can get a new 3 star character every 3 or 4 days which helps a lot. Gameplay is also pretty mindless, what can I say. It's a free-to-play TMNT-flavored game on your phone you can dip into for 3-5 mins a few times a day, as long as you don't expect the world from it, it's not bad.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:01 AM   #210
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Channel 6 mode added. Was able to get a level 4* character playing this. Resets 10 levels daily, but day 1 you can rack up tons of credits toward characters.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:36 PM   #211
Ninjinister
無問題

Season Two starts today! The star of this 7 week period is Ace Duck!
Old 11-12-2020, 01:54 PM   #212
sdp
-

hell yeah, Ace Duck is the greatest TMNT Ally
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:51 AM   #213
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

They changed level caps apparently. I uninstalled the game today. Tired of the game being to boring and changes that devalue the work put in. I would be mad if i paid money for any of this stuff.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:02 AM   #214
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Still playing a little each day... once you bump into your limits you progress a tiny tiny bit each day... well, unless you are dumping money, which would be a huge mistake. Game is a real drag.

This game is all about providing minimal gameplay while trying to maximize the amount of ads it can make you tolerate, packaged in a TMNT skin. Really gross actually. I wish we could get something a lot better than this out of the franchise for mobile.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:43 AM   #215
sdp
-

All mobile games are the same trash, even the good ones or "generous". you only play until you get fed up with the BS. That's the business model for mobile games sadly so it's better to ask for a "real" game instead because even the better mobile games fall to the same strategies.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:00 AM   #216
Ninjinister
無問題

New season's characters are Renet with Savanti Romero and Samurai Leo coming later. Looks like the theme will be ally, villain, Turtle variant for the seasons, if this and the last one are anything to go by.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:34 PM   #217
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

So I've picked it up and am now able to join a clan...anyone have one?

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:01 PM   #218
Slade
god status

Played this for like 2 weeks and haven't touched it since. Felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Haven't played that other one in a long time too. Might load them up later today.

Probably won't though.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 01:44 PM   #219
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Dirk Savage!

https://twitter.com/TMNTMadness/stat...48195819102210
https://www.facebook.com/TMNTMadness...7492735022440/

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 04:57 PM   #220
CyberCubed
Overlord

Is this game worth playing?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mobile phone games