The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #981
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
it's too bad we can't download it anymore
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #982
Gin Rummy
Stone Warrior
 
Gin Rummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabungawolf89 View Post
it's too bad we can't download it anymore
Yeah it's a real shame that they took it off the market. That is why I don't totally support Digital releases. Because to many people now that game no longer exists. If the game had a Physical release, A re-sell market would exist.
__________________
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Gin Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #983
massakre
Foot Soldier
 
massakre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 182
I discovered the amazing Xbox 360 ability to download games over again just last summer.. and after all that time I thought I had lost this game for good. Hopefully they put it back up for all of you who didnt get it in time.. I know I'm on that side of the fence when it comes to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:40 AM   #984
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by massakre View Post
I discovered the amazing Xbox 360 ability to download games over again just last summer.. and after all that time I thought I had lost this game for good. Hopefully they put it back up for all of you who didnt get it in time.. I know I'm on that side of the fence when it comes to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's
I just recently got an Xbox 360 slim 250gb on Amazon and transferred all of my brother's and my data from our old one. We haven't be able to play Turtles in Time or the 1989 Arcade for years since we couldn't get online with no wifi on the old model (nor having the router close enough to use the ethernet), and I was afraid we had lost it for good.

Like you, we were able to re-download all of the games we bought, including Turtles in Time Re-Shelled and the '89 Arcade. We just had to do the license transfer in Settings, and just re-downloaded each game in our Account settings. What a relief!
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #985
Wretched Reptile
Foot Soldier
 
Wretched Reptile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Shellabama
Posts: 115
Still love Re-Shelled and play it fairly often.

I'll never get the "I Will Survive" trophy though. Been trying for years. It just ain't happening.
Wretched Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #986
Btown
Hench Mutant
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 320
If anybody wants the game still. I did this yesterday and was playing the game all day yesterday. You can but it still on the Hong Kong PSN. I bought it last night. You'll need to create a new user on the PS3 and create a Hong Kong Account. When you change the reason to Hong Kong just make sure to keep your language in English.

You'll want to get a Hong Kong PSN card at www.pcgamesupply.com They will send you the 12 Digit Code so that you canredeem the it and add the HK$ to your account.

To find the game you can't do a name search. Rather, you will to "Genre" select "Action" Scroll down to the T's and you will find the game.

You'll be able to play the game on either account, however if you want to play online you'll have to use the account that the Hong Kong account that the PSN is associated with.
__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #987
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched Reptile View Post
Still love Re-Shelled and play it fairly often.

I'll never get the "I Will Survive" trophy though. Been trying for years. It just ain't happening.
It's mot that hard, get a good team mate/s it's a lot easier that way.

Me and my bro got qucik.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:15 AM   #988
FoxZerro
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
It's mot that hard, get a good team mate/s it's a lot easier that way.

Me and my bro got qucik.
So you can do it local co-op... I'll have to give that a try
FoxZerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #989
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
If anybody wants the game still. I did this yesterday and was playing the game all day yesterday. You can but it still on the Hong Kong PSN. I bought it last night. You'll need to create a new user on the PS3 and create a Hong Kong Account. When you change the reason to Hong Kong just make sure to keep your language in English.

You'll want to get a Hong Kong PSN card at www.pcgamesupply.com They will send you the 12 Digit Code so that you canredeem the it and add the HK$ to your account.

To find the game you can't do a name search. Rather, you will to "Genre" select "Action" Scroll down to the T's and you will find the game.

You'll be able to play the game on either account, however if you want to play online you'll have to use the account that the Hong Kong account that the PSN is associated with.
Direct link to buy the game
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #990
massakre
Foot Soldier
 
massakre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by massakre View Post
I discovered the amazing Xbox 360 ability to download games over again just last summer.. and after all that time I thought I had lost this game for good. Hopefully they put it back up for all of you who didnt get it in time.. I know I'm on that side of the fence when it comes to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's
dont even bring up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's smfh.. still heated about that one not being available
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #991
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,569
So anyone wanna play? I'm on PS3.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #992
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,112
A little help...

so has anyone else attempted the Hong Kong method of getting this game? My friend and I were talking about the game and really wanted to play so I stumbled upon this knowing that it was no longer available on the US PSN Store.

I followed the directions: Made a new HK account, purchased the appropriate funds from the store, logged into my HK account, found the game & purchased.

It was all working well up until that point. I downloaded & installed the game however it wont show up anywhere accept in my HK PSN Store Downloads. The install says it was successful but I cannot find it in my game corral. It's REALLY weird and wondered if I was the only one experiencing/ trying this.
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #993
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,112
Update: so I did some research and apparently you have to download the demo first and then buy the unlock key. Problem is once you buy it, the demo is no longer available to download. I had to create a second HK account, DL the demo and it was unlocked on my system.

Solution: download the demo first and Then buy the game. Works great though. I love what they did with it.
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #994
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Update: so I did some research and apparently you have to download the demo first and then buy the unlock key. Problem is once you buy it, the demo is no longer available to download. I had to create a second HK account, DL the demo and it was unlocked on my system.

Solution: download the demo first and Then buy the game. Works great though. I love what they did with it.
does this work on xbox?
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:40 AM   #995
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,112
No idea I only tried PS3. You could look on the foreign microsoft sites
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #996
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
so has anyone else attempted the Hong Kong method of getting this game? My friend and I were talking about the game and really wanted to play so I stumbled upon this knowing that it was no longer available on the US PSN Store.

I followed the directions: Made a new HK account, purchased the appropriate funds from the store, logged into my HK account, found the game & purchased.

It was all working well up until that point. I downloaded & installed the game however it wont show up anywhere accept in my HK PSN Store Downloads. The install says it was successful but I cannot find it in my game corral. It's REALLY weird and wondered if I was the only one experiencing/ trying this.
That's normal, the unlock key is usually just a 10kb file to unlock the demo version, the demo is actually the whole game but the content in locked behind a key.

It's common for arcade games released on the PSN that have demos released from them BTW.

You didn't have to create a new account though, you just had to download the demo, if you already had it you could just go download it again from your download list inside the store or under your account management.
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #997
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,112
I HAD to create a new account though. I went through the psn store and then the psn store online. The only option it gave me was to download the unlock key once it was purchased. I realize that doesn't seem logical but I went through every window and option and it never allowed me to get the demo with my first HK account
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:05 AM   #998
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
I HAD to create a new account though. I went through the psn store and then the psn store online. The only option it gave me was to download the unlock key once it was purchased. I realize that doesn't seem logical but I went through every window and option and it never allowed me to get the demo with my first HK account
Weird, must be something wrong on your end then, because when I go there I have the option to buy the key and download the demo.
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:09 AM   #999
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Weird, must be something wrong on your end then, because when I go there I have the option to buy the key and download the demo.

Yup no idea. Gave all the login info to my friend as well and same results when he tried it. I'm just glad i got it to work one way or another
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:07 PM   #1000
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Yup no idea. Gave all the login info to my friend as well and same results when he tried it. I'm just glad i got it to work one way or another
Yeah, just enjoy the game, that's all that matters in the end
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awesome, reshelled, video games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.