The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-16-2020, 06:35 PM   #41
CyberCubed
Overlord

Many of the FF villains have a meh or average first episode but then get better in their second or third appearances. Although I liked Zixx and the Inuwashi Gunjin from the start. Darius, Viral, Shoko'nobo and the others get better as their plots get more involved as the season goes on.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:06 PM   #42
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Many of the FF villains have a meh or average first episode but then get better in their second or third appearances. Although I liked Zixx and the Inuwashi Gunjin from the start. Darius, Viral, Shoko'nobo and the others get better as their plots get more involved as the season goes on.
Yeah. As much as I dislike Fast Forward in its execution, all of the villains are great; really interesting designs, good concepts, lotta potential.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:11 AM   #43
srmff
Foot Soldier

I never liked the superhero episodes except for Nobody.
srmff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:11 PM   #44
Prowler
Emperor

I wouldn't say I hate it. But I wasn't a big fan of it. Clearly the show was running out of steam and that prompted them to make the decision of changing the show's style and direction. By the time Shredder was defeated in season 3, the writers seemed to be starting to lose direction of the show. Season 4, while pretty good, cleverly didn't have much of an overall plot compared to the previous three.

Season 4 was the last truly great season of the show. The last 3 seasons of the show were 3 different attempts at changing up things to prevent the show from dying a quicker death. I guess it worked? But the show didn't have that great of an ending. If you told me back in 2003 that the later seasons of the series were going to turn into what they did, I'd not have believed you.

It's strange. The FW series became. A bit more serious near the end, while 2k3 became goofier.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote