The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #81
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
That is exactly what I did with it in the scripts I wrote years ago! Kind of a Geoff Johns/Alex Ross hybrid approach. Taking established continuity and characters in a specific time/version building characters through use of characterization and adding depth to lesser characters like I did with Tempestra and Burne Thompson. I can explain in PMs if you care for me to elaborate.Make the tone something like a hybrid of 7/8 and strengthen continuity. We would be a great writting team for the '87 cartoon or '12 version! I had crazy idea of Andrew and I working on a TMNT project. No two mega fans can be further apart in thier idea of the TMNT and I wonder what craziness would become of it aside from blowing up this mb. Winter,we share a close vision and that is proven in similar fan-fiction approaches. Love your work and ideas! Dream project would be for us to co-write a TMNT('87) fan-fiction and Dasha to draw it! It will never happen,but its a dream team!
Nah, as much as I'd love to work with other talented people on a project (especially Dasha), this OMW Adventure series is kinda my own dream. There's so much satisfaction that comes with working at my own pace, thinking up my own ideas, and then trying to draw them myself. I'd certainly be willing to advise anyone else, but I do like to keep some surprises to myself on my own work.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #82
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Cool

Its like I said, its a dream team collaboration. Nothing that will happen but something one would like to see happen one day if ever possible even if one knows it won't happen. You know like having Denny O'Neil and Alex Ross working together on a Batman mini-series focusing on the classic Bat-Family taking down the triple team of Joker,Riddler, and Penguin. Yes,you two are that good to be compared to those two HoF creators!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #83
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Its like I said, its a dream team collaboration. Nothing that will happen but something one would like to see happen one day if ever possible even if one knows it won't happen. You know like having Denny O'Neil and Alex Ross working together on a Batman mini-series focusing on the classic Bat-Family taking down the triple team of Joker,Riddler, and Penguin. Yes,you two are that good to be compared to those two HoF creators!
I guess there is always the possibility of doing a short comic between 1-4 pages. I wish IDW would do something like that for their TPB reprints of the Archie Adventures issues. Maybe I could make them "back-up" stories to my OMW Adventure comics if I ever finish the next one!

View my sketch work!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #84
shreddinghead

Funny concept, good job winters!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #85
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddinghead View Post
Funny concept, good job winters!
Thanks, dude! I'm honored you were interested enough to track down this old comic and give it a reading.

I really am surprised at how many people find this humorous. I was working hard to make it suspenseful all the way through to the end! I must just have one of those whimsical artistic styles, I guess!

View my sketch work!

Tags
fan comic, halloween, splinter