The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2015, 08:39 AM   #2241
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
NINJAS!

Still do not like Casey's mask.

But NINJAS!
Don't worry; if we know anything about how they write characters, there's a likely chance that this will be the only scene where Casey wears the mask.
Foombamaroom is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 09:20 AM   #2242
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
NINJAS!

Still do not like Casey's mask.

But NINJAS!
We're officially at the point where fans are stunned to see ninjas in a freakin' Ninja Turtles movie.
__________________
Bry is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #2243
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
We're officially at the point where fans are stunned to see ninjas in a freakin' Ninja Turtles movie.
We're also officially at the point where fans are surprised to see mutant turtles in a freakin' Ninja Turtles movie.

"Holy crap! Is that... it is! Leo, Raph, Don, and Mikey! In a TMNT movie, no less!"
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 10:31 AM   #2244
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
"Holy crap, is that an actual script for the TMNT Movi-- oh, wait, nope, definitely not."
Foombamaroom is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 10:56 AM   #2245
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
"Holy crap, is that an actual script for the TMNT Movi-- oh, wait, nope, definitely not."
RECIPE FOR PLATINUM DUNES TMNT SCRIPT:

Ingredients:
Copy of Sony's "Amazing Spiderman" script
copy of "Transformers 1" script
Paper Shredder (the only real Shredder in this movie you're going to get)
Blender
LSD

1. Take LSD
2. Randomly scribble those four Turtle names (Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and... Picasso?) in no more than 20 pages of each script.
3. Take more LSD
4. Place both scripts in a shredder
5. Take more LSD
6. Take shredded scripts and place in blender
7. Yeah, time for more LSD
8. Get paid exponentially more money than you're worth
9. Take more LSD... gotta keep those creative juices flowing for the sequel!
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 12:04 PM   #2246
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 12,947
Good find, Looks like those came from
http://meganfox86.tumblr.com/
__________________
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 12:25 PM   #2247
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
RECIPE FOR PLATINUM DUNES TMNT SCRIPT:

Ingredients:
Copy of Sony's "Amazing Spiderman" script
copy of "Transformers 1" script
Paper Shredder (the only real Shredder in this movie you're going to get)
Blender
LSD

1. Take LSD
2. Randomly scribble those four Turtle names (Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and... Picasso?) in no more than 20 pages of each script.
3. Take more LSD
4. Place both scripts in a shredder
5. Take more LSD
6. Take shredded scripts and place in blender
7. Yeah, time for more LSD
8. Get paid exponentially more money than you're worth
9. Take more LSD... gotta keep those creative juices flowing for the sequel!
This clearly isn't the recipe. You forgot three key ingredients: Butcher the origin, add a babe who can't act, and, the most important one of them all... Make sure there are a lot of *Honest Trailer guy's voice* BOOMS.
Foombamaroom is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #2248
sethmartin
Stone Warrior
 
sethmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 688
What's in Megan O'neil's hand? Purple mutagen like in the OT series??
sethmartin is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 02:35 PM   #2249
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
NINJAS!

Still do not like Casey's mask.

But NINJAS!
love his mask, it's a more traditional hockey mask, but one that still looks like his mask i think its good middle ground. IMHO
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay

Last edited by samxsteal; 07-10-2015 at 03:41 PM.
samxsteal is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 02:55 PM   #2250
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
We're officially at the point where fans are stunned to see ninjas in a freakin' Ninja Turtles movie.
Don't worry. I'm sure we'll only see three seconds of those guys before they're thrown to the side in favor of guns and bullsh*t.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #2251
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,658
I know it's been mentioned before but in those pictures it really looks as if the hockey mask is too big for Amell's head.

I'm personally not that bothered about things like Casey's long hair after all it's not that important to his character but I wonder if that's what is throwing off the look. Hair sticking out would make it look like Casey is wearing a mask instead of the mask wearing him.

I've said this before but it looks like they've made no effort for Amell to look like Casey. You'd think they'd at least scuff and dirty his clothes up a bit it just looks like they have him their mask and that's it. Then again It's been hinted by Amell himself this won't be the Casey we want do I suppose there's little reason for the to make him look like Casey.
Galactus is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #2252
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 13,245
If that was yesterday then this can be assumed to be Casey's stunt guy I guess? Since Amell already supposed wrapped up.

Turtle's actors supposedly done too, right? And Fox still on the scene... Not to be that person. Just hope they filmed the hell out of the Turtles' guys sans her before they were done with it.

Foot ninja gets a thumbs up though. Looks like finishing off with some of what we started with in the early part of filming with that canister and actual ninjas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
I know it's been mentioned before but in those pictures it really looks as if the hockey mask is too big for Amell's head.
Yeah, proportionally, it's like a four year old putting on their parent's Halloween mask.
IndigoErth is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #2253
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 12,947
Here's some new videos from the filming, I believe these were from July 9.
https://instagram.com/p/4-jc1dGQ3S/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-kg46GQ5A/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-mCounQvh/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-vVtjHQvj/?tagged=tmnt2

It shows April running away from foot soldiers, probably her stunt double.
__________________
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 11:08 PM   #2254
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 24,388
That f***in' mask... Ohhhh myyyy gaaaaaahhhhhd, these guys.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 11:39 PM   #2255
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
That f***in' mask... Ohhhh myyyy gaaaaaahhhhhd, these guys.
It's so bad.

It makes him look 10 years old and he got his dad's hockey mask on.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline  
Old 07-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #2256
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 24,388
Gosh, yes. That looks hideous. I wanna know who approved that with a straight face. Seriously.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline  
Old 07-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #2257
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 13,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I wanna know who approved that with a straight face.
The Turtles at least better not keep a straight face over it. I want to see them appropriately shoot each other looks like "Wtf?"

Spoiler:
IndigoErth is offline  
Old 07-11-2015, 12:22 AM   #2258
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
April's running with a glow stick. Hate to break it to her, but she's about 20 years late for that rave.
Commenter 42 is offline  
Old 07-11-2015, 01:36 AM   #2259
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Here's some new videos from the filming, I believe these were from July 9.
https://instagram.com/p/4-jc1dGQ3S/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-kg46GQ5A/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-mCounQvh/?tagged=tmnt2
https://instagram.com/p/4-vVtjHQvj/?tagged=tmnt2

It shows April running away from foot soldiers, probably her stunt double.
It's like a homage to OT April running from enemies in the origin story. And that purple mutagen is a dead giveaway. The franchise in the right hands, they sure know their stuff.
Shark_Blade is offline  
Old 07-11-2015, 01:40 AM   #2260
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
It's like a homage to OT April running from enemies in the origin story. And that purple mutagen is a dead giveaway. The franchise in the right hands, they sure know their stuff.
If they new their stuff there would be more than 2 references in the first movie which don't even seem intentional.
Ninturtle is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, tigerclaw is cybercubed, tmnt2

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.