The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #441
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

I did not get 2 of crate 1 yet either
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:23 PM   #442
IMJ
Emperor

I've only received the Danny crate so far.....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 06:17 PM   #443
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
I did not recive the orginale Mail dated NOV.30.2021.i did just know about it today whene i did recived a follow up Mail from customer service if i am Happy that i Get a refund.if lootcrate did not do this i woued not know about it.lootcrate has really poo poo a lot on this.i am fine that i have to wait if they did a mistake.that happen on the last tmnt lootcrate AS well.but i expekt them to make it right and fullfill my order.

I really dont know what it means.i did send a Mail back to lootcrate saying i was really upset about this and if they can fullfill the rest of my crates.so i have to wait to see if i Get some responds back from lootcrate.i did order all 4 crates but hopefully lootcrate can fix it and i Get the rest of the crates.if they do i really hope i Get the bonus figure because this is not my mistake but i am really worried if i will recived any crates at all.
I really hope you Get your crates and dont Get screwd over like i most likly will. Have you tried to Mail lootcrate and Ask about it??
I want to think it's location, seems like Neca gives priority to North Americans.....
Either that or it's the shirt size. Maybe they don't have a lot of stock for your size... which is less likely.

Neca did not ship my Channel 6 newsroom set too so i sent them a nasty email last week and then they shipped it 2 days later.
International customers always get the short end of the stick.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 06:18 PM   #444
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
I did not get 2 of crate 1 yet either
Where are you from?
Outside NA?
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 08:41 PM   #445
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I've only received the Danny crate so far.....
That is all that has been sent out so far.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 06:26 AM   #446
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
My advice? Tweet about it and tag Loot Crate. Worked for me, and always seems to work in most cases. Companies don't like the public shaming or bad press. I always find that e-mails can take ages to get a response and you can sometimes get sent all over the place trying to find an answer.

Maybe just say you've had you TMNT Crate #1 cancelled for no reason. You ordered all 4 TMNT crates, are you still entitled to the Scrag bonus Crate now your first Crate has been cancelled (no fault of yours you should add...).

Good luck!
Thank you.
I am gone try to see if i work.but with my luck i guess they just erase my post and just ignore me.will update if it works
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 06:31 AM   #447
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
I want to think it's location, seems like Neca gives priority to North Americans.....
Either that or it's the shirt size. Maybe they don't have a lot of stock for your size... which is less likely.

Neca did not ship my Channel 6 newsroom set too so i sent them a nasty email last week and then they shipped it 2 days later.
International customers always get the short end of the stick.
Thats my guess AS well.we international people alway Get screwd pluss we have to pay a lot more than north americans AS well.

It coued be a issue with shirt size AS well but woued it not be better to just Mail me and Ask that they are out of my size and can i can recive a crate In a other size if i want or perhaps that to mutch work and its more easy to just give me a refund.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:47 AM   #448
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Where are you from?
Outside NA?
No, US. My boxes were shipped to another state... they processed 2 new ones for me 2 months ago but they never shipped. Some random person got 2 free crates in NC.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:56 PM   #449
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
My advice? Tweet about it and tag Loot Crate. Worked for me, and always seems to work in most cases. Companies don't like the public shaming or bad press. I always find that e-mails can take ages to get a response and you can sometimes get sent all over the place trying to find an answer.

Maybe just say you've had you TMNT Crate #1 cancelled for no reason. You ordered all 4 TMNT crates, are you still entitled to the Scrag bonus Crate now your first Crate has been cancelled (no fault of yours you should add...).

Good luck!

Ok i did try wath p diddy said and lootcrate did erase my post on Instagram,block me on Twitter and erase my commets and did block me from posting on their Facebook page.now iam getting really piss off.and this is not making me want to support lootcrate if they relase a 3 tmnt lootcrate next year
Old 12-12-2021, 06:43 PM   #450
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Ok i did try wath p diddy said and lootcrate did erase my post on Instagram,block me on Twitter and erase my commets and did block me from posting on their Facebook page.now iam getting really piss off.and this is not making me want to support lootcrate if they relase a 3 tmnt lootcrate next year
Were you civil with your messages? If you were and they did all this, that's crazy and pretty unfortunate.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 07:28 PM   #451
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
They cancelled you. It's the way the world operates now. No responsibility for anything at all - just silence what will cause you problems.

Loot Crate cancelled you because of your tweet.
Old 12-13-2021, 02:22 PM   #452
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moroboshi View Post
Were you civil with your messages? If you were and they did all this, that's crazy and pretty unfortunate.
I was not.the only bad i said was that i pointed out that is was not my fault.but now i kinda want to make some extra acounts and mess a littel with them and posseble be a littel uncivil just to make a statment and also let people see wath they doing.
so people can see the bad side and not just the good with people kissing ass to them.
they coued not give me a reason why i did not recived my crate.like was it because they did order less figures that people did order.or is it because they did a mistake whene they did ship the first batch to wrong adresses etc like we have seen on this thread and did have to use mine and posseble others to replase those.or a mix of both.or was it some workers that ship the crates that took mine?
Old 12-13-2021, 02:27 PM   #453
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
They cancelled you. It's the way the world operates now. No responsibility for anything at all - just silence what will cause you problems.

Loot Crate cancelled you because of your tweet.
Yes i your so right.i guess its more easy to just ignore your mistakes instead of trying to improve on them.but i will not be silence so easy.i am got a lot to do now but i will make time to make some new acounts and make them sweat a littel.
Old 12-13-2021, 02:31 PM   #454
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

They do claim i will recive the rest of my crates and bonus figure.i am worried that i will not,
but fore now i will try to stay posetive.
atleast they did give me the new time the next crates will ship.so here you go if its not been posted before.it shoued not be long before the Arcade lootcrate will ship.
shoued be give or take a week before it shoued ship

four TMNT Limited Edition Series (SERIES II) crates:

Crate #2 "Arcade": mid-December
Crate #3 "Mirage": late-December
Crate #4 "Cartoon": January 2022

The bonus figure for 4-crate purchasers is shipping around the same time as Crate #4 "Cartoon".
Old 12-13-2021, 05:08 PM   #455
IMJ
Emperor

It is already "mid-December" right now.
Old 12-13-2021, 05:13 PM   #456
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
It is already "mid-December" right now.
technically they have two days.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 06:18 PM   #457
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
technically they have two days.
"Clock's tickin' Dude!"

Old 12-13-2021, 06:42 PM   #458
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Never pay full price fore late lootcrates hohoho
Old 12-13-2021, 07:04 PM   #459
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Never pay full price fore late lootcrates hohoho
then you have to pay scalper price.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 07:21 PM   #460
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
then you have to pay scalper price.
It was a joke.kind of a follow up joke from wath imj wrote.i am sorry if that did not come across AS a joke