The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 05-26-2021, 03:07 PM   #10601
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Yesterday i started playing Biomutant. It is a new ninja action game with a mutant ninja cat where i kill other mutant ninjas animals! It makes me wonder if there will be ninja turtles too later in the game! I JUST UPLOADED a small gameplay hee. Seee how brutally i kill my enemies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC0dErZXsEM&t=6s A must play for all Foot Ninjas! I also started playing another very good action game, Maneater. In this iam a shark and i eat people and .... TURTLES! Yes in this game TURTLES are some of the enemies that i eat! But these are normal turtles not mutants however it makes me so happy to eat them!
Old 06-02-2021, 01:51 PM   #10602
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elWqN9ay_4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maa_5MAmN1o

Yesterday i started playing two new action games that released at the same time. Ghost and goblins resurrection and Necromunda Hired Gun.. Ghost and goblins resurrection is a japan game from capcom and one of the hardest games currently avaliavble. Even on easy difficulty is harder than most current games on normal! In this i kill all the zombies, ghosts and goblins ! Necromunda hired gun is a old school fast paced fps with LOOOT OF GORE and violence like Doom. But instead of demons i kill criminals on it. Both realy hardcore action games that are a must play for evryone!
Old 06-08-2021, 08:07 PM   #10603
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Wow, looks like i've been out of the loop, when did Resident Evil become a FPS? How was it accepted so well that I never read any drama about itw
Only RE7 and RE8 are first person, all other RE's are third person as usual. I haven't played RE8 yet but Resident Evil 7 was great so I'm looking forward to it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:21 AM   #10604
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Since 2days ago i started playing Ninja Gaiden that finaly released on pc. I must say it is the best ninja game i have played! A must play for all ninjas! All 3 ninja gaiden games released on pc.
Old 06-27-2021, 12:47 AM   #10605
Leo656
The Franchise

I noticed that I hadn't bothered updating with what I've been playing for a while.

I was playing Mortal Kombat (Xbox 360) off and on for a while. Finished the Story Mode, got through the Challenge Tower (had to skip a handful near the end), bought everything in the Krypt and beat Arcade mode with everyone. Figure I could move on to something else. Good game, glad I finally spent a decent amount of time with it.

The most Unintentionally Hilarious In Hindsight moment, for me, is whenever Stryker's about to fight and he says, "Police brutality, comin' up!" Especially when he's fighting Jax. Bad optics, bruh!

Just for a complete change of pace, I went back to WWE All-Stars (Xbox 360) for a coupe of days, since there were some Achievements I never bothered getting until now. I'd forgotten whether or not I'd gotten all the DLC characters for it back in the day; turns out I did, which is fortunate since they've taken it away, now, so anyone who never got those extra characters is beat.

Pretty fun game, there's just not a lot to it and for me it gets old faster than the more traditional wrestling games do. I know that being stripped-down and "arcade style" was the entire point, but the limited movesets, lack of match options, anemic number of arenas and so forth make it only fun in small doses, for me. Plus, only 15 Created Wrestler slots is pretty unforgivable, especially for a game like this where there aren't anywhere near as many textures, bells & whistles taking up space. Altogether, it's a good enough arcade-style wrestling game, and its completely over-the-top atmosphere and pick-up-and-play controls might make it a lot of fun for non-wrestling fans or casuals, but every time I pick it up I get bored with it fairly quickly. It's by no means "bad" but once you've played a few matches there's nothing left to see.

I'm still in the mood for playing something short and not too complicated, so for a laugh I finally decided to give Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Xbox 360) a spin. I'm a huge fan of the franchise, but I thought the first game was pretty weak. This game got even worse reviews than that one, so I never bothered with it until I recently picked it up for cheap. Surprisingly, it's not that bad although it definitely lacks polish.

You basically just run around completing minor objectives and shooting at people. That's pretty much it, so far (I'm about 1/3 of the way through Story Mode); it's pretty easy and there's not a lot to it, but the general atmosphere helps it a lot. There's definitely some big flaws; the cutscene graphics are pretty bad, with lots of jagged edges (how hard is it to render a straight line?), and while it's cool whenever a Family Guy character randomly shows up during a mission, they usually only have like two lines of dialogue which repeats and thus quickly gets old. Seeing/hearing Lois at a frat party saying "Any of you boys ever finish on a C-Section scar?" or "I can't have babies anymore, so fill me up, fellas!" is hilarious the first time, but if you stick around that spot you'll hear both of those lines repeated about a dozen times each within a minute. And those NPCs are all pretty much just statues who spout off one-liners; unless it's someone the Mission needs you to interact with, you can't talk to or otherwise engage with them in any way. Kind of disappointing

There's also a Challenge Mode and some Multiplayer stuff, where you get to play as other characters in a variety of outfits, so that's pretty cool. It's not much of a game, or at least it doesn't have much depth but for Family Guy fans who just want to dick around it's a decent enough time-waster. And so far it's better than the first game. Kinda makes me wish someone would've done something like "The Simpsons Game", but with Family Guy. But since this game got bad reviews and sold poorly, I don't think there'll ever be a third game. So this is probably as good as it gets.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:58 AM   #10606
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

i FINISHED MAANEATER on Sunday and Days gone on Saturday! Maneater is one of the best games i have ever played because there is a mission where i must kill ONLY TURTLES!!! YEEESSSS!!!!!! I liked that alot Days gone you know it is another action games with zombies. But maneater id one of the best if not the best game i have played this year and gave me great pleasure killing all thoese turtles!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA
Old 07-15-2021, 11:51 PM   #10607
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I finished Ori and the will of Wisps yesterday on pc. I didnt like it as much. Because it took me many months to find the wisps or else i would had finisheds much sooner. I was searcing and searching for them... And it didnt have much action. I dont recomend it!
Old 07-16-2021, 06:01 PM   #10608
Storm Eagle
Saved by

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
Zelda & Loftwing amiibo

Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:21 PM   #10609
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I loved the wii version, I hope you will enjoy it.
frank_one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 10:10 PM   #10610
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
I loved the wii version, I hope you will enjoy it.
I have the Wii version and I did enjoy it. Now I've got a portable version.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #10611
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I finished Ninja Gaiden 2 days ago!
It is the BEST action game i have played this year! I killed all monsters and all soldiers !!!! A game made for NINJAS LIKE ME! Only a ninja master like me can finish such hard games like ninja gaiden! And yesterday i started playing Nin ja gaiden 2!! THE BEST ACTION GAME i have played so far this year. I play all action games but THIS IS THE BEST!!!!
Old 07-24-2021, 09:05 PM   #10612
Storm Eagle
Saved by

I recently played through Link's Awakening on the Switch, and then I decided to revisit the Game Boy Color version, and found out that all of my data that I saved on it before is gone. It's no longer saving data. My Donkey Kong cartridge has also fallen victim to that. So I had bought a digital copy of that, and did the same with Game Boy Color's Link's Awakening today. I have a mind to buy digital copies of all of the Game Boy/Color games I own with battery backup because of it. So far though, the rest of my Game Boy/Color games with battery backup are still good.
Old 07-25-2021, 03:54 PM   #10613
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

??D I THE SHREDDER THE LEADER OF THE FOOT NINJAS PROVED AGAIN TO EVRYONE WHY THEY CALLED ME THE SHREDDER AND WHY IAM THE BEST NINA IN THE GALAXY! I finishedninja gaiden 2 yesterday! And today i begun Ninja Gaiden 3 razor edge! They are the BEST action games i have played this year! Made by ninjas for ninjas! A must play for all ninjas!
Old 07-30-2021, 01:05 AM   #10614
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

On Monday i finished Biomutant It is the first game of a new company called Experiment 101. It is a mutant fox and the enemis are mostly mutant ninja animals. I killed them all very brutally. Unfortunately it didnt have mutant turtles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC0dErZXsEM&t=1s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kzCdviLgA&t=2s

For a game that is the first game of a new company, i must say they did a good enough job as it is a fun action game with good graphics and dont have any serious technical problems. I recomend it to you!!!!
Old 07-31-2021, 03:22 PM   #10615
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Decided to give the first Knack a try, and I'm enjoying it for what it's worth. Will probably be on the list of games I actually finish lol.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 07:23 AM   #10616
the_minimizer
Foot Soldier

I beat Omega Fighter and Arkanoid arcade years ago. It's a good thing I didn't have to go to the bathroom at those times.

These days I wonder if I could return to the arcade and beat a new game.

I like some Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Galaxy was okay. Super Mario World and Mario Bros arcade were my favorite Mario games.
the_minimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:31 PM   #10617
Prowler
Emperor

So, I finally decided to play BOTW around a couple of weeks ago. Have beaten 26 shrines and now starting one of the divine beasts dungeons.

This is indeed an excellent game. Its map is ENORMOUS. Surely it has one of the biggest world maps in gaming history?

Mario Odyssey was pretty good but slightly disappointing. BOTW has definitely not disappointed me. It has really delivered from the get-go.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:33 PM   #10618
CyberCubed
Overlord

You're first playing it now when it came out in 2017? Why did you wait 4 years?
Old 08-06-2021, 01:58 PM   #10619
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
You're first playing it now when it came out in 2017? Why did you wait 4 years?
I did not have a Switch in 2017 yet. You do realise not everyone buys consoles at launch, right?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:05 PM   #10620
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I did not have a Switch in 2017 yet. You do realise not everyone buys consoles at launch, right?
It also came out on Wii-U though.

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games