The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-19-2021, 01:57 PM   #41
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Cause everything, no matter what, has to be about race.
No, no.

It's because everything has to be about narcissism and excuse making for a given person's life-status and lack of accomplishment.
Race is only the straw man and gaslighting tactic deployed for use during the excuse making.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:17 PM   #42
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsavage View Post
This place is starting to look indistinguishable from Stormfront.
Yeah, because, white guy shooting white thugs (who, by sheer accident, were scum) is about racism...

Also, if you want to say that they were fighting for the Blacks, you know, when pedophile, murderer and abuser fight for you, you probably should think, who the heck are you. And why you are attracting such "allies".
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:20 PM   #43
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I see the narrative already spreading on Facebook pages. "Damn that judge! It's because the judge had a soft spot for that kid!" and memes like this one:

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:25 PM   #44
Sumac
Banned

Glad that Kyle walks free (though I'd hire some bodyguards, since Lefty trash might try to do something stupid).
There is still hope for US.

Now, let's see Lefties frothing at their mouth.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:27 PM   #45
vicsavage
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I see the narrative already spreading on Facebook pages. "Damn that judge! It's because the judge had a soft spot for that kid!" and memes like this one:

https://i.ibb.co/6mqkC7k/259352072-4...95672814-n.jpg
where's the lie
vicsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:49 PM   #46
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
where's the lie
It's rarely a direct lie. Instead it's worse - it's a manipulation like a straw man point or a gaslighting twist.

Maybe the judge did have a soft spot for that kid. Because the kid was being tried-by-social-opportunity in an act of self defense. Not because the peasant-thinkers would say "the judge had a soft spot for that kind because he was white". That's the gaslighting manipulation.

Maybe the graphic is depicting something that happens. Because people turn their back and walk away from cops when they shouldn't during stops were they commonly did something wrong. Not because the peasant-thinkers would say "he is being followed because he is black". That's the strawman manipulation.

So yeah. You want gaslighting-life instead of specificity and truth in life? There's your lie right there.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:58 PM   #47
vicsavage
Foot Soldier

I wonder why Rittenhouse went to a Black Lives Matter protest.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:02 PM   #48
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I'm more curious why a pedo was creeping around a black lives matter protest.

Least Kyle works and has family in the area. What was that other guy's excuse.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:04 PM   #49
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
To render aid and protect businesses, as he always professed and actually did. You'd rather have the people burning down businesses and beating people up? Why aren't you equally wondering why they went there? I'd rather have 300 Kyle Rittenhouses than 1 pedo psycho rioter or any of the other basket cases.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:09 PM   #50
vicsavage
Foot Soldier

I have a feeling some of you care more about business' windows than black lives.

Anyway, it'll be interesting what 14 Words-adjacent org Rittenhouse falls in with, if he doesn't end up with a TV show on Fox News or a congressional internship with one of the psychotics in Congress. Maybe he'll end up like George Zimmerman, signing shooting memorabilia to stay afloat.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:26 PM   #51
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I have a feeling some of you care more about business' windows than black lives.
You do realize most of the black people there cared more about busting up businesses windows than black lives, do you?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-19-2021, 03:27 PM   #52
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Ah, yes, lefty favorite retarded adage about "lives are more important than business!!".

Except losing business will have serious consequences not only for the person owning it, but to their family as well, including hurting their health in the process. So in a way hurting business is hurting people.

But, of course, it inconvenient truth for the lefties, not to mention most of them are infantile and ignorant of how exactly insurance works and think everything that was burnt and stolen would be simply compensated and returned back next morning.

And in general, having mob of thugs burning and looting everything they see in sight do not help anyone. If anything, it has an opposite effect on most sane people.

Quote:
Anyway, it'll be interesting what 14 Words-adjacent org Rittenhouse falls in with, if he doesn't end up with a TV show on Fox News or a congressional internship with one of the psychotics in Congress.
I don't think he'd try to take any position in the Biden's government, so your favorite psychotics can sleep safely.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:43 PM   #53
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Cause everything, no matter what, has to be about race.
This whole thing happened the middle of riots that began with protests about the police shooting of Jacob Blake with racist anti protesters showing up to cause trouble. Rittenhouse didn't just randomly choose to play vigilante at any civil unrest he deliberately chose that one.

Comparisons between Kyle Rittenhouse and George Floyd are hugely flawed. There are several important reasons why Floyd became a sympathetic figure and Rittenhouse didn't...well apart from among racists.

1. Rittenhouse was taken alive by the police even allowed to go home, Floyd was killed by the police.

2. Rittenhouse shot a bunch of people killing them, Floyd may have passed a bum check.

3. Rittenhouse is white and Floyd was black. If you're wondering why that is relevant it's because it explains the first two and also explains why Rittenhouse got away with it.

If you want further proof of that then look at Tamir Rice a 12 year boy African American boy who was killed by the police for carrying a toy gun. Treyvon Martin was killed for no other reason than he wore a hoodie. Neither of them received justice. Apparently simply holding a hand gun (which police were informed was probably fake) and simply walking through a street at night was enough for a court to determine that people were correct to fear for their safety and kill them but a self styled vigilante carrying an AR-15 in the middle of a a civil unrest is seen as benign and no threat to anyone.

That's why it's about race.

Last edited by Galactus; 11-19-2021 at 04:00 PM.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:13 PM   #54
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

You know what the Jacob Blake case had in common with the Rittenhouse case? Neither one had anything remotely to do with race or racism. Protesting and rioting in the name of something that didn't actually happen seems way worse to me than someone who just wanted to be around to pick up the pieces when buildings would start burning and people getting hurt which of course it what happened because that's what always happens.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:16 PM   #55
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
This whole thing happened the middle of riots that began with protests about the police shooting of Jacob Blake with racist anti protesters showing up to cause trouble. Rittenhouse didn't just randomly choose to play vigilante at any civil unrest he deliberately chose that one.

Comparisons between Kyle Rittenhouse and George Floyd are hugely flawed. There are several important reasons why Floyd became a sympathetic figure and Rittenhouse didn't...well apart from among racists.

1. Rittenhouse was taken alive by the police even allowed to go home, Floyd was killed by the police.

2. Rittenhouse shot a bunch of people killing them, Floyd may have passed a bum check.

3. Rittenhouse is white and Floyd was black. If you're wondering why that is relevant it's because it explains the first two and also explains why Rittenhouse got away with it.

If you want further proof of that then look at Tamir Rice a 12 year boy African American boy who was killed by the police for carrying a toy gun. Treyvon Martin was killed for no other reason than he wore a hoodie. Neither of them received justice. Apparently simply holding a hand gun (which police were informed was probably fake) and simply walking through a street at night was enough for a court to determine that people were correct to fear for their safety and kill them but a self styled vigilante carrying an AR-15 in the middle of a a civil unrest is seen as benign and no threat to anyone.

That's why it's about race.
I mean, that's more the fault of cops shooting up those other people that anything Kyle did. Tell them not to be jumpy around black people but it's not the whiteboy's fault.

Old 11-19-2021, 04:17 PM   #56
Leo656
The Franchise

"Died in police custody" does not equal "Killed by police".

Also, there is overwhelming evidence that Trayvon Martin was out looking for cars to break into, as he'd recently been busted at school carrying a tool for breaking into cars (along with a bunch of stolen goods). Nobody goes out walking in the rain because "I just want some Skittles". He knew most people would be inside because of the rain, thus making the job easier. I grew up in a town where people breaking into cars was somewhat common, and my wife's car was even broken into once. I recognize the M.O.

Not saying either one DESERVED to die, because they didn't. But c'mon, let's not make them out to be "innocent victims". They weren't. Both of them acted in ways that deliberately precipitated their unfortunate end, and all they had to do was NOT do what they did. In Floyd's case, don't go out trying to score dope, and in Martin's case, don't charge at someone and start bashing their head against the concrete just because you don't like them eyeballing you.

Ugly Truths are still Truths.

I grew up in a very mixed-race town with a ton of drug-related activity; as such, my Dad was friends with a lot of drug-dealing minorities. Actual police violence against minorities was very rare - most of them were smart enough to just comply, thus avoiding any escalation - but in the event it did happen, the general consensus among the other minority criminals in town was always, "Well, that's what they get for being a f*cking dumbass. Motherf*ckin' cop says 'stop', I lay my ass on the ground, I ain't takin' any chances."

So what's changed since then, I wonder? Were the drug dealers in my town just a "smarter class of criminal"? I mean seriously. 20 years in that town, almost ALL of the criminals in town were black, and hardly anybody ever got killed by the cops. Because when someone said "Stop," they listened. Is it really so hard?

Floyd should've been home with his kid, and Martin should've just said "F*ck off, I'm on my way home" and kept walking, not charged at Zimmerman and started trying to crack his skull.

Let's not deify people for lacking common sense. If that lack of common sense gets them killed, that's definitely unfortunate BUT they still ultimately have no one but themselves to blame. "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes."

That's cold. But it's a cold world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Also, if you want to say that they were fighting for the Blacks, you know, when pedophile, murderer and abuser fight for you, you probably should think, who the heck are you. And why you are attracting such "allies".
Y e a h that's kind of a sticky wicket as well. Like, THESE are the people crusading for the side of "what's right"? JESUS.

Quote:
This place is starting to look indistinguishable from Stormfront.
Not even close.

Some Liberals seem to have a real problem with "nuance". Just a thing I've noticed.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #57
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Oh look an ignorant leftist troll making assumptions based on nothing to stir sh!+! Go cry elsewhere pal! Whether you like it or not the jury absolutely 100% followed the law based on the evidence presented and had NO choice but to deliver a not guilty verdict. If you’d like, go petition to the Wisconsin state legislature to change the laws he was protected by so the next time someone is justifiably defending themselves you can celebrate them being thrown in prison!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #58
Leo656
The Franchise

Supposedly Wisconsin does have some of the toughest self-defense laws in the country, so there is that.

NJ, as I understand it, has no self-defense laws at all. And man does that make me glad I don't live in certain parts of it. Even back in high school, I always carried mace when I went out walking after dark. And that wasn't even a "bad" neighborhood, you just never know y'know? I only had two street altercations in my whole time living there, but that was plenty. Knowing that if someone tried to rob or kill me and I ended up killing them in self-defense that *I* would now be considered a criminal is... well, it's wrong.

I frankly don't think criminals should have many rights at all, and that once you purposely offend you give up a ton of said rights. But then I'm kind of a hard-ass. I prioritize normal, law-abiding people far above people who rob, deal drugs, steal and break things. Maybe I'm crazy. I kinda don't think so.

Old 11-19-2021, 04:53 PM   #59
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Yeah New Jersey is notoriously “against” self defense! I’m pretty sure they even severely limit what type of handgun ammo you can carry in your ccw pistol for self defense?

I actually had to pull my carry gun and present it once to a threat and the two guys said “it’s cool” “we’re outta here”! That alone scared the **** out of me! I was parked at an abandoned looking service garage in a rough part of town (Cleveland) waiting for another car with friends to follow me back to where we were going and two guys in an Escalade pull up and promptly tell me to F off or else. As I was explaining that I was only waiting there for friends and would gladly leave in a few minutes they jumped out of their vehicle and threatened me. Hope I never experience something like that ever again.
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 05:06 PM   #60
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, we always have Democrat legislature in NJ because it's a "Sopranos State" and the Dems are soft on crime. Most people around here don't vote in the state elections because they know the fix is in, anyway. The mob are still the ones really running things, the figureheads "in power" are just names on paper. And the Italians certainly aren't going to allow anyone to take office that might bust up their tea party.

So the mob puts pro-"union", soft-on-crime Democrats in power AND makes sure that regular people can't defend themselves in the event they're robbed or attacked, and that's why the cities up here are a complete mess. Some parts are amazing - I'm fortunate to live in one of the nicer areas - but man, don't go near Newark or New Brunswick, or anyplace up north just before you hit the tunnel into NY.