The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-16-2022, 04:32 PM   #561
mikey0
Foot Elite

Lootcrate updated their shipping dates for the TMNT crates: https://mobile.twitter.com/VaughnMic...C4mZO9-YcqAAAA
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 04:53 PM   #562
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Lootcrate updated their shipping dates for the TMNT crates: https://mobile.twitter.com/VaughnMic...C4mZO9-YcqAAAA
Just words! Until they’re in my hands it’s basically meaningless!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 05:17 PM   #563
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

i finally get barts frustration.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics

Last edited by lonewarrior20; 04-16-2022 at 05:25 PM.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:05 PM   #564
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
and they will update it again and again....
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:55 PM   #565
j3h
Hench Mutant

I’m more surprised that they actually have an employee who updates that list. I’m still not holding my breath, especially after their tweet in January saying 2 crates were all ready and going to ship in February.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 02:45 PM   #566
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Has anyone had any success getting a refund?

At this point, I just want my money back. I sent a request and they said a refund was coming but haven't received anything. The email said 3-7 days March 30th. I'm trying to dispute it but having trouble because I was only asking for a refund for the 3 crates I don't know the exact amount and the bank is trying to say that it has been too long. I will never buy anything from them again!

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 02:21 AM   #567
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Has anyone had any success getting a refund?

At this point, I just want my money back. I sent a request and they said a refund was coming but haven't received anything. The email said 3-7 days March 30th. I'm trying to dispute it but having trouble because I was only asking for a refund for the 3 crates I don't know the exact amount and the bank is trying to say that it has been too long. I will never buy anything from them again!
I haven't asked for a refund but I did email them and asked if they could provide some kind of status update. This was two weeks ago, they still haven't replied...
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 03:44 AM   #568
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
I haven't asked for a refund but I did email them and asked if they could provide some kind of status update. This was two weeks ago, they still haven't replied...
Same here. I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago for a status update (from the horses mouth) and still no reply as of today...

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 09:57 PM   #569
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

I can say this much. Regardless of what happens with these from here on out, even if they ship them all out tomorrow... I'm never dealing with LootCrate ever again. I've already had my gripes about them locking Scrag away as a bonus for getting all four crates, but this recent nonsense has soured me too much to ever want to deal with them ever again.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 12:50 PM   #570
mikey0
Foot Elite

The Series 2 crates have been delayed until Q2 (next month or June) to Q3 (July, August, and September): https://mobile.twitter.com/preternia...Cz_Yrk2JkqAAAA

Last edited by mikey0; 04-30-2022 at 10:54 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 09:39 PM   #571
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Crate #2 (Arcade) has been delayed until Q2 (next month or June) to Q3 (July, August, and September): https://mobile.twitter.com/preternia...Cz_Yrk2JkqAAAA
Well, I guess knowing this is better than being left in the dark. That's quite a huge span of time, though.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 10:18 PM   #572
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

You're misinterpreting their message. It says Series 2, not crate 2. So they are claiming all the crates will ship Q2-Q3.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 07:55 AM   #573
mikey see
Mad Scientist

You're also assuming this is true. Given their track record I think it's extremely optimistic to think anything they say is genuine.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 08:03 AM   #574
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

I love the LootCrate FB group.....doesn't seem like they have shipped out much the last year
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 11:38 AM   #575
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
Same here. I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago for a status update (from the horses mouth) and still no reply as of today...
LootCrate's pretty infamous for not replying to emails, and for not giving refunds. Check out the lootcratespoilers subreddit.

I once subscribed to them, at two different times for just a month, back in 2014 or so. It was decent, and I was satisfied with my boxes. But...that was nearly a decade ago, and they've gone very much downhill since then.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:18 AM   #576
IMJ
Emperor

Here we are, another month later. What the hell is going on with these?!? These people have had our money tied up for a year and three months. That's five fiscal quarters that someone else has held our money without any product.

What is this?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:45 AM   #577
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Here we are, another month later. What the hell is going on with these?!? These people have had our money tied up for a year and three months. That's five fiscal quarters that someone else has held our money without any product.

What is this?
I am sorry to say that its 99.99% chance that none will Get them.people shoued have claim9 a refund tru your creditcard before one year was passed.lootcrate is In big trooble and most likly soon go under unless the owner chip In some money to save it or some other mirakel happens.lootcrate have trying to push new sale on people at least the last 6 months to try to Get back on track.hell they have Even trying to Get people they have screwd over to buy more from them.lets say they will give you refund fore those tmnt crates but they will not refund you money but store credit so you can buy other crates from them.like that something you want Even if you intrested In other crates they got.and if you only want tmnt then those store credits are useless.i know they pulled that on some people from diffrent sosial media.i think they did try that with one or two on this forum AS well.
I must say i am really courios wath will happend with all those crates diffrent companeys that taken hostage.will they end In the woodchipper.will Neca perhaps buy those tmnt crates and sell them or ther store or will some employe take some and sell on eBay????????
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 03:03 PM   #578
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

What is this?
It's...LootCrate.

As I said in my other comment, for years, they've been doing this.

Customer orders crate. LootCrate stalls, sometimes for months or even years. Customer demands answers. LootCrate gives them canned responses, if they give any at all. The ending of the story is the customer gets their crate months or even years after the fact. Customer tends to be disappointed with contents of the crate in a twist of sad irony. Often customer doesn't even get anything at all, and it's too late to do a chargeback.

Like I said, that Reddit I mentioned will outline everything I just said.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 04:12 PM   #579
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
It's...LootCrate.

As I said in my other comment, for years, they've been doing this.

Customer orders crate. LootCrate stalls, sometimes for months or even years. Customer demands answers. LootCrate gives them canned responses, if they give any at all. The ending of the story is the customer gets their crate months or even years after the fact. Customer tends to be disappointed with contents of the crate in a twist of sad irony. Often customer doesn't even get anything at all, and it's too late to do a chargeback.

Like I said, that Reddit I mentioned will outline everything I just said.
While then NECA denies any involvement with lootcrate, even though the owner of NECA owns lootcrate. NECA offered their figures to be purchased through lootcrate. They promoted it on their own social media. And yet today they posted a photo on the sale page having Scrag standing next to pre-changed RS&BeBop. Neca says "ask lootcrate" when asked where our stuff is, while not helping the situation by showing them all 3 standing together on the sales page. Nobody has scag and has no idea when or if we are even going to get him at all. These companies are good at taking our money right away, but are terrible at customer service and explaining delays.
Old 06-03-2022, 04:14 PM   #580
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
Neca perhaps buy those tmnt crates and sell them or ther store or will some employe take some and sell on eBay????????
What Neca should do is deliver the figures we paid for....Keep the lootcrate junk, but give us the figures we paid for. If they take them and resell them, it's theft from NECA on their part.