The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2019, 12:41 AM   #361
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,470
be perfectly honest.

Spoiler:
I felt that the all female fight in this film wasn't nearly as good as the one from infinity war. Though it doesn't help they were literally dynasty warriors a group of unnamed baddies, where as in IW it was more personal in the 3 on 1
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #362
AquaParade
Big Boss
 
AquaParade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Spoiler:
If I had to speculate... Avengers 4 picks up 5 years after Infinity War. The surviving Avengers and Captain Marvel lead a last ditch effort to take out Thanos and probably even win, but it's bittersweet because half the people are still dead. Like, they Thanos him but blow up the Gauntlet or something, too. They meet up with Ant-Man, who finally frees himself from the Quantum Realm. A plan is hatched to go back in time and give their younger selves the tools to stop Thanos during his attack. A lot of revisiting the Avengers' greatest hits as they plant various seeds in different old movies to where when Thanos shows up in Wakanda, it plays out differently and he loses. Somewhere along the line the 5 year older Avengers sacrifice themselves and remove themselves from the equation. Old Tony dies, Young Tony retires in the end.
Wow, this was a damn good prediction!

Crazy speculation regarding Avengers actors being pushed out due to politics redeemed
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Saw the film: Absolutely loved it. Could potentially be my favorite MCU film so far, but I really won't know until six months from now. Too much to digest after one viewing. I can, however, wholeheartedly say I had a completely wonderful time watching the film. Full of fun and surprise.

I do have a few nagging thoughts, in regards to the plot. I can't make sense of a few things that happened...

Spoiler:
How on earth will Spider-Man FFH work? So half of Peter's old classmates will now be five years older, right? They've moved on in life, but the other half are back and going about their lives? I suppose they can make that work, but I'm a tad skeptical, to be honest.

Last edited by AquaParade; 04-26-2019 at 10:37 AM.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:01 AM   #363
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,429
So, I saw it last night with my comic book friends. Personally, I loved Infinity War, and was excited to see this movie. And, we left the theater angry and disappointed.

What the hell did they do to Thor and Hulk?

Again,
Spoiler:
Tony sacrifices himself to save the day, only this time it looks like he is dead
, but when we are dealing with time travel and comic book lore, it's hard to take this stuff serious anymore.
Spoiler:

Black Widow's death was cringe worthy, and just a rehash of what happened to Gamora. I don't even care, and the fact they didn't have a funeral for her.. And with the charge of the women heroes and she wasn't even part of that? GTFO!


So, Steve Rogers decides to be
Spoiler:
selfish and go back to 1970 to be with the woman he loves. Kind of selfish on his part. Won't it be awkward when he is around her niece now? I wished they would have just killed him off, either he be the one to sacrifice himself for the soul stone (after all, it was Red Skull guarding it) or he be the one to snap the Infinity gauntlet and let him be the big hero once in one of the Avengers films. They had a chance when he picks up Mjölnir , to sacrifice himself to save the day so Tony can be a father and husband, which is something Steve would do. But instead, we got what we got.


And what the heck is with all the women saving
Spoiler:
Spider-Man
? I'm a woman, and I thought the whole thing was cringeworthy. When Feige said the future of Marvel is female , he wasn't lying. I personally watch these movies for the good looking guys. Funny thing, I bet they will never let one of the female heroes become fat drunks like they did with
Spoiler:
Thor.



I give it a 7/10. Only because of
Spoiler:
Steve Rogers wielding Mjölnir and then passing the Captain America responsibility to Sam.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:14 AM   #364
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
Wow, implying sexist stereotypes about employees who happen to be women, and making them "compete" against other, more "feminist" icons ... who also happen to be women.

I just can't with this comment.
Uh, I'm a woman, and I see it all to often sweetie, where the beautiful new girl gets the advanced positions in a quarter of the time it took us less pretty women to achieve. And the funny thing, the head manager is a lesbian woman, so chew on that for a bit!

Also, be honest, do you see Marvel ever hiring a fat or unattractive woman in a lead role in the future? Do you ever seeing them make someone like Carol or Valkerie into fat slobs like they did with a certain character. Or will you admit, men still control the game, and they will keep the pretty women in the forefront to satisfy their needs!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:22 PM   #365
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProactiveMan View Post
Who was that?
Ike Perlmutter. Charming guy who back in the day used to bring his gun to Marvel publishing while ranting at people who worked there about not reusing paper clips and keeping the lights on in in their offices.

When he became one of the execs at Marvel studios and the subject came up of recasting Rhodey in Iron Man 2 he was in favour of it because black people "all look the same" and would shut down all talk of a black or female led Marvel movies.

Rumour has it that he's a big reason why Black Widow didn't get a toy for a while and why Edgar Wright dropped out of directing Ant Man. He's still involved with the company but doesn't have the power he once had.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #366
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Well damn. Helluva movie. Not perfect, but I feel pretty good about it.

Spoiler:
Didn't see Black Widow's death coming at all. Gut punch. Really thought it'd be Hawkeye; loved them fighting each other in that scene.

Tony and Cap's endings were both perfect. Loved it. Well earned.

Fat Thor I could have done without, but Thor with Frigga in the past choked me up pretty badly.

Captain Marvel was in this movie a whole lot less than I was expecting. Still not sure how I feel about her... not enough of her for me to form an opinion. Except the butch cut ain't nowhere near as cute as the long hair. Still, though, I was hoping to see her in it a bit more, get a feel for her character... still need to see her movie.

Loved Scarlet Witch kicking Thanos ass. That damn girl is fvcking underused in these movies.

Surprised we never saw Quicksilver or a Galactus end credit scene... really thought those two theories were spot on.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:16 PM   #367
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Oh, I forgot...

Spoiler:
I hated Thor not taking his throne. The dude's fvcking EARNED it.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:23 PM   #368
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 22,770
Seeing people on Facebook talking about Deleting or un-Friend-ing people over Spoilers, or even joke Spoilers. Stuff like, "If you post Joke Spoilers, I'll Block you for a year, if you post real Spoilers we're never talking again. Don't risk our friendship over a movie."

Like, dude, I know some people don't wanna know things, but that's some serious crybaby sh*t. Anyone who would act like that isn't a person I'd actually want to be "friends" with in the first place. It's JUST a movie. Good thing most of those people are just Wrestling Cronies and not people I actually deal with in real life. I'd never hang out with anyone who takes things THAT seriously.

Frankly, I don't think Joke Spoilers are funny anyway and would never purposely ruin someone's fun by posting a real Spoiler in a public place anyways, but that whole "I swear to God I'll never talk to you again if you tell me what happens to Iron Man" stuff makes me wanna smack some'a these people. Nerds!
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:57 PM   #369
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Oh, I forgot...

Spoiler:
I hated Thor not taking his throne. The dude's fvcking EARNED it.
Spoiler:
If Lady Sif had come back, at least give it to her. F***in' Valkyrie? Who is that, even? She's earned nothing.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 06:33 PM   #370
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Seeing people on Facebook talking about Deleting or un-Friend-ing people over Spoilers, or even joke Spoilers. Stuff like, "If you post Joke Spoilers, I'll Block you for a year, if you post real Spoilers we're never talking again. Don't risk our friendship over a movie."

Like, dude, I know some people don't wanna know things, but that's some serious crybaby sh*t. Anyone who would act like that isn't a person I'd actually want to be "friends" with in the first place. It's JUST a movie. Good thing most of those people are just Wrestling Cronies and not people I actually deal with in real life. I'd never hang out with anyone who takes things THAT seriously.

Frankly, I don't think Joke Spoilers are funny anyway and would never purposely ruin someone's fun by posting a real Spoiler in a public place anyways, but that whole "I swear to God I'll never talk to you again if you tell me what happens to Iron Man" stuff makes me wanna smack some'a these people. Nerds!
People work too hard to have some little dick ass person ruin one of the things that gives them joy, especially when they waited 11 years for it. Real friends wouldn't do that sh*t, "Facebook friends" are more than welcomed to be removed forever with that childish ass sh*t.
__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:20 PM   #371
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 22,770
I think it's childish on either side.

Someone who would purposely spill something when they know better is childish.

Someone who would end a friendship over knowing too much about a movie is childish.

In either case, the person in question probably has not much going on in life.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:35 PM   #372
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Spoiler:
If Lady Sif had come back, at least give it to her. F***in' Valkyrie? Who is that, even? She's earned nothing.
Agreed.
Spoiler:

They even brought back fvcking Jane, but not Lady Sif? Damn shame.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:39 PM   #373
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I think it's childish on either side.

Someone who would purposely spill something when they know better is childish.

Someone who would end a friendship over knowing too much about a movie is childish.

In either case, the person in question probably has not much going on in life.
But you say someone who would end a friendship over spoilers isn't someone you'd be friends with, but why would you want to be friends with someone who would ruin anything for you? Accidents can be forgiven, I've had a friend accidentally spoil things for me, but when the intent is ruin it, is that really someone you would want to be friends with?

Like I said, any real friend wouldn't be that much of dick to you. You act like blocking people or removing them from Facebook is ending some long lasting meaningful relationship when most people on Facebook have friends mostly comprised of people they either knew at one point in their life/rarely if ever talk to anymore.

People work too hard to put up with no life pussies who have nothing better to do than feel cute behind a keyboard spoiling sh*t they're looking forward to. I don't understand how it's childish to not want childish people in your life.
__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:40 PM   #374
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 22,770
I think it's a question of priorities, and making certain things matter more than they really should.

I don't know man. Back in my day people didn't get so bent about things of such little consequence. Somebody "spoils" something, you'd call 'em a homo and give 'em a shoulder punch, and that's where it ended. "I'll never speak to you again!" just comes off like a kids' tantrum.

Simply more evidence that many people nowadays have an imbalanced response to any and all "disappointment". Yes, taking the air out of someone's balloon just to get attention is immature. But so is getting legitimately upset over things that, let's face it, don't matter.

I can see never talking to someone again if they stole from you or f*cked your wife. Most other things shouldn't be taken so seriously.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:56 PM   #375
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I think it's a question of priorities, and making certain things matter more than they really should.

I don't know man. Back in my day people didn't get so bent about things of such little consequence. Somebody "spoils" something, you'd call 'em a homo and give 'em a shoulder punch, and that's where it ended. "I'll never speak to you again!" just comes off like a kids' tantrum.

Simply more evidence that many people nowadays have an imbalanced response to any and all "disappointment". Yes, taking the air out of someone's balloon just to get attention is immature. But so is getting legitimately upset over things that, let's face it, don't matter.

I can see never talking to someone again if they stole from you or f*cked your wife. Most other things shouldn't be taken so seriously.
You're also talking about social media where it's easier to cut people out of your life because you really weren't that tight with them to begin with and where most people speak in hyperbole.
__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:37 AM   #376
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 20,934
Saw "Avengers: Endgame." No, it doesn't stand alone by itself as a good movie... but who cares? It's 3 hours of awesome. There are some... as they say, "odd choices," but overall very cool. The good and even "great" moments far outnumber the ho-hum or mediocre, and humor (and the heart) mostly seemed on point. I didn't see one butt get up to use the bathroom one time in the packed theater I was in.

Spoiler:
Mostly my complaints are of a geeky nature.

* 5 years have passed since Infinity War, but for the people resurrecting, it's like a day hasn't passed, mentally or physically. So you're telling me that the ENTIRE cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming were dusted, too? Because they'd have to be, otherwise "Far Away from Home" would have half of his supporting cast be in college.

* Time travel in this is very contradictory. They NEED to go back and return the Infinity stones to make sure time stays stable... but stuff like Past Gamora remaining in our present is OK? Wouldn't she need to ultimately go back in time to die for Thanos to get the stones, otherwise none of these events will happen (in the timeline they return to, at least, to be what it is)? And past Loki running around with the Tesseract is fine, too?

* Remember when the whole point to the villain plot in Avengers 1 was to use Avengers Tower to fire into the sky to unlock a portal to allow Thanos' Chitauri to invade the Earth, because it's too far otherwise and closing the portal saves the day? How then can Thanos' ships warp to Earth like it's nothing? This was a problem in Infinity War, too. Like, after Tony closed the portal in Avengers 1, what was stopping Thanos from just warping there and dropping down the rest of the invasion fleet, 5 minutes later?

* Cap's big mission to return the Infinity Stones... I mean, that's a big job. They had two guys on each of the other stones to get them and they just barely did that (in fact, one of them outright failed at first, necessitating an additional two man job mission)... then you put it all on one guy to return them to *exactly* the same spots? Like, how is Steve Rogers supposed to return the Aether to Asgard (and more specifically, Jane's body), solo?

* The finger snap. Now, watching Infinity War, I always took Thanos' "I could snap my fingers and do X" as just him using a figure of speech. He didn't LITERALLY need to snap his fingers to remove 50% of the population of the universe, and him actually snapping his fingers at the end of the movie, I just took as him making it a physical and visual gesture to the people in his presence (Thor, Wanda, etc.). I don't know that I like "Endgame" making it literally necessary to snap your fingers while wearing the Gauntlet a requirement for it to do stuff. Plus, can you imagine trying to "snap" your fingers while wearing some heavy gold-esque gauntlet?

* Not a gripe, but I'm betting Black Widow is just fine. They made it a point to have Hulk say, "I tried to bring her back, too." Then she probably is. It's not like the all-powerful Infinity Gauntlet said, "OK, I'll resurrect everyone dusted and NOT that extra one you asked for also, even though I could." Probably a mid-credit stinger in the "Black Widow" movie after her origin will be her un-dusting on Vormir. I mean, did anyone even think to visit that planet to see if she was alive on it? Also, the fact that Tony gets a big funeral and Black Widow barely gets a mention after her "death" is probably pretty telling.

* Not super keen on Thor's arc in this movie, though I loved his moments in Asgard. Least keen of all is just handing over New Asgard randomly to Valkyrie, apparently because he enjoyed fighting with her in movie #3. She hasn't earned any of this. Egads, where's Lady Sif? Give it to her if this is what we have to do. At least she has 2 Thor movies under her belt and even appeared in Agents of SHIELD twice.

* I don't mind that there wasn't ANY after-the-credits scenes in this. But... not even one after-the-credits scene with anything, even something small, from the X-Men or Fantastic Four? BOOOO! They had a month and a half where they could legally do this since the buyout, plenty of time to shoot and polish something tiny and vague. The back of Galactus coming into frame somewhere, you know?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 04:03 AM   #377
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Spoiler:
Mostly my complaints are of a geeky nature.

* Time travel in this is very contradictory. They NEED to go back and return the Infinity stones to make sure time stays stable... but stuff like Past Gamora remaining in our present is OK? Wouldn't she need to ultimately go back in time to die for Thanos to get the stones, otherwise none of these events will happen (in the timeline they return to, at least, to be what it is)? And past Loki running around with the Tesseract is fine, too?
Spoiler:
The timelines they traveled to aren't their own. They weren't affecting their own past and changing their future like in Back to the Future. They were visiting different timelines. That's why they couldn't just go back and kill baby Thanos and it's also why the Ancient One didn't want to give Banner the Time Stone, because he would just be taking it to his universe and dooming hers. So all the events that we've seen still played out the same way, including Gamora's death. The new Gamora is simply from another timeline which now exists without her in it as she's staying in the main timeline now. Because remember, there's 2 of everyone when they time travel. That's because they each belong to a respective timeline/universe.

The only thing that confuses me, is that are we supposed to believe there was 2 Steve Rogers in the same timeline the entire time? Because where was he when young Steve visited Peggy and went to her funeral? And wouldn't the Captain America that leaves be going to an alternate timeline to live the rest of his life? So that means the old Steve wouldn't be the Steve who just left since he's not physically going to his past. He'd be another Steve who experienced Endgame first in his timeline and came to this timeline while Captain America was frozen.

__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 04:09 AM   #378
Leo656
The Franchise
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 22,770
Some/most of what Andrew speaks of is explored in this lengthy (and completely Spoiler-filled) article, where they try and explain some of those incongruities, only to more or less throw up their hands and conclude that, essentially, "you just have to go with it":

Spoiler-tagged because the article's title contains possible Spoilers:
Spoiler:
https://screenrant.com/avengers-endg...vel-explained/

For one thing, apparently that 5-year time jump and how it affects the supporting cast of Spider-Man, for example, has in itself already invited much debate and conversation, not all of it positive. But there's about a million other things they try and address as well.


Anyways, I coincidentally found that article at about the same time as I read Andrew's post. Seemed rather serendipitous. It's very lengthy but I greatly appreciate the effort. The author seems to have gone to great lengths to address many of these things in scrutinous detail.
__________________

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:52 AM   #379
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
My main gripe with the plot of Endgame is
Spoiler:
with the time travel (surprise). I think this movie did the whole TT aspect as well as it could be done in a fantasy movie. Only 12 Monkeys has the kind of time travel I actually like. I like how in MCU it doesn't change their own past, but you can bring things from the past to your present. In this version it's more akin to hopping between multiple dimensions, which makes it a little less interesting, since now the climax happens with another universe's Thanos. Having virtually unlimited amount of universes and versions of characters borderlines making them all trivial.

The best thing was that only the Snappening got fixed, which didn't bring back those characters that are "actually" dead. I don't know if the 2014 Gamora got stuck in our MCU reality or went back to her own. I hope it's the latter, because even if it's a different character, it would be just too easy to bring her back that way.

Spider-Man: FFH better somehow acknowledge the fact that half of the schoolkids are now 5 years younger, but I have my doubts. It would be too much of a coincidence if Peter and all his friends got snapped and are still of the same age, but I guess it's better than no explanation at all.

It also seems that the timeline hasn't been adding up since Homecoming's "8 years later". I feel like if I were to take notes from all the 22 movies about when things happen, it'll just be a complete mess.



edit: If there ever were a movie that could make 1 billion dollars in its first week, this is it.
__________________

Through the Golden Door

Last edited by AT-Man; 04-27-2019 at 06:16 AM.
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:27 AM   #380
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 9,963
Spoiler:
So Iron Man sacrificing himself and Captain America delivers the infinity stones only to stay in the past was mentioned six months ago and was the only spoiler/speculation I saw and it turned out to be true.

I was surprised Falcon got the shield instead of Bucky Barnes. I thought after all they went through and the fact both of them fill the costume Bucky would have gotten it. When Falcon filled in it was just Falcon with the shield while Winter Soldier out on the full costume and felt more of a replacement.

Black Widow takes Gamora's place since her mission is her life. Yet her solo film is coming up after Spider-Man 2: Far From Home,correct? Spring of next year. Death in comics is cheap and The Avengers two part mega event proves it carries over from the comics.

Also, looks like Thor joins Guardians of The Galaxy for its third installment. I do wonder when that will be put into production. The firing fiasco really pushed it back. Btw,I don't keep up with all of the films,but so who was the woman who is ruling Asgard?

Also, does Captain Marvel come off as an arrogant jerk who doesn't have time for anyone? "I am more powerful than anyone and I have duties elsewhere." Its hard to appreciate the character with the portrayal in Endgame.

Aside from looking forward to GotG vol.3, how does this five year gap work? The survivors are five years older than those brought back? Would Gamora fit into the survivors bracket. Its easier to say the events took place with little time because the five year gap just over complicates a timeline that is already fractured.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avengers cuckgame, captain marvel saves day

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.