The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 02-26-2021, 01:04 AM   #3681
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Do we know when the disguise four packs are going on sale? They should be available online right?
Last I heard was first quarter of the year.
So should be before punk frogs.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:29 AM   #3682
AquaParade
Big Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Last I heard was first quarter of the year.
So should be before punk frogs.
Thanks
Hopefully we hear officially, soon.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 11:22 AM   #3683
AquaParade
Big Boss

Neca Arcade Box Set - is there a way to tell bootlegs apart from the real deal on these? I'm trying to order a set online, but it's difficult judging by the available pictures.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 11:42 AM   #3684
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

I bought the triceraton, rat king, and april two packs my wallet is crying.....
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:01 PM   #3685
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
I bought the triceraton, rat king, and april two packs my wallet is crying.....
Where did you find 'em?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 01:52 PM   #3686
SMGTunes
New Recruit

I'm a mint in box collector and I have an extra Neca Krang if any one would like to do a deal for a rat king/vernon. However I'm only looking for a rat king in a box that doesn't have any damage. Just throwing it out there. Let me know if anyone would like to message about it!
SMGTunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:06 PM   #3687
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Where did you find 'em?
Target, they got restocked although I passed on Granitor two pack not really a fan.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:06 PM   #3688
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

I've gone from not being able to find any of these ever anywhere to knowing where I can go to get like 15 of splinter/baxter and I even came upon a Traag/Granitor too. But now that makes me worried the distribution line has now become clogged and new releases will be hard to get for that reason now.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:20 PM   #3689
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Target, they got restocked although I passed on Granitor two pack not really a fan.

I guess the reason I asked was because you mentioned the April two pack. I've still never seen it in stores one time. I thought it was long gone.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:38 PM   #3690
TMNTFanatic4Life
Hench Mutant

One Target I went to today stocked 4 of the Tour Accessories pack...lol. I'm thinking those were buried in the back and they finally found them. This location hasn't stocked any TMNT since Casey and Foot. At the start, they had the entire 1st and 2nd Waves but after that, not much at all.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:50 PM   #3691
kizer17
Random Punk

I can't find rat king/vernon anywhere. Just Zax and zarox
kizer17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:57 PM   #3692
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I guess the reason I asked was because you mentioned the April two pack. I've still never seen it in stores one time. I thought it was long gone.
Pure unadulterated luck. The Rat king one I found hidden in the electronics section where they have their fortnite and mini arcade stuff. The April one was banged up maybe they had it in the back and just put it out.
Dumb luck
Old 03-03-2021, 08:14 AM   #3693
theassassin
Foot Soldier

Scrag photos, interchangeable human and bat parts included as was rumored:

https://news.toyark.com/2021/03/02/p...by-neca-419341

I'm a bit confused though, because i'm sure I remember the human version had his hair shaved bald at the sides. A quick google image search shows some screenshots with his hair shaved at the sides AND some screenshots with hair present at the sides. I guess it wasn't consistent, though I really would have preferred the shaved sides version as that's what stuck in my mind as to how he looked.

I can't afford to buy 4 lootcrates just for this anyway, so will have to rely on picking it up from scalpers at a later time unfortunately, but certainly hoping the rest of Bebop and Rocksteady's gang are easier/cheaper to get hold of.
theassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:22 AM   #3694
teemu
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by theassassin View Post
Scrag photos, interchangeable human and bat parts included as was rumored:

https://news.toyark.com/2021/03/02/p...by-neca-419341

I'm a bit confused though, because i'm sure I remember the human version had his hair shaved bald at the sides. A quick google image search shows some screenshots with his hair shaved at the sides AND some screenshots with hair present at the sides. I guess it wasn't consistent, though I really would have preferred the shaved sides version as that's what stuck in my mind as to how he looked.

I can't afford to buy 4 lootcrates just for this anyway, so will have to rely on picking it up from scalpers at a later time unfortunately, but certainly hoping the rest of Bebop and Rocksteady's gang are easier/cheaper to get hold of.
You'd be lucky if you Got Scrag for much less than the actual cost of the Lootcrate on the secondary market later. I can see him selling for near that cost because of his demand. He will be more desired once they do human R&b to complete the gang
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:17 AM   #3695
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Pure unadulterated luck. The Rat king one I found hidden in the electronics section where they have their fortnite and mini arcade stuff. The April one was banged up maybe they had it in the back and just put it out.
Dumb luck
That's cool - well I'm glad you found 'em, man. Another one down.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:51 AM   #3696
useasneeded4pain
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
You'd be lucky if you Got Scrag for much less than the actual cost of the Lootcrate on the secondary market later. I can see him selling for near that cost because of his demand. He will be more desired once they do human R&b to complete the gang
Bunny Bebop is $120-150 by himself, so I think that's a decent baseline for Scrag. And Scrag might go on the higher end, since he's a unique character and not a variant.
useasneeded4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:56 AM   #3697
mikey see
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by useasneeded4pain View Post
Bunny Bebop is $120-150 by himself, so I think that's a decent baseline for Scrag. And Scrag might go on the higher end, since he's a unique character and not a variant.
Yep. If anyone needs Scrag their best bet is to scrap together the $235 in the next couple of weeks and then get ready to just sell the four crates. You'll end up making money instead of dropping $100-$200 on one figure.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:35 AM   #3698
teemu
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by useasneeded4pain View Post
Yep, so the best bet is to buy all 4 LCrates. I actually want the 4 out 5 anyway
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:39 PM   #3699
Y2Josh
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
Yep, so the best bet is to buy all 4 LCrates. I actually want the 4 out 5 anyway
I feel similarly here. I don't really want Armaggon or Donatello, and I'm hoping they'll go for at least enough to bring the cost of the other three down near "retail."
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:32 PM   #3700
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Employee today at the West Mifflin, PA Target said the Neca representative buys all the boxes himself when he stocks them, so that store is pretty much a scrub.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote