The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 11-14-2021, 05:01 PM   #161
AquaParade
Banned

Tom will be around for a bit. They're still ramping up his conflict with Venom. I do think we'll see a live action Miles sooner than later though.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 05:55 PM   #162
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Tom will be around for a bit. They're still ramping up his conflict with Venom. I do think we'll see a live action Miles sooner than later though.
Yeah, I'd be shocked if we didn't meet Miles in No Way Home. Because again, assuming a new deal between Sony and Disney/Marvel is not reached, that would be the last opportunity for Sony to have Miles rub elbows with MCU characters before that might no longer be a possibility. Because then when/if Sony retreats into their Sony Spiderverse, audiences would still attribute Miles as being a part of the MCU.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:24 PM   #163
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Yeah, I'd be shocked if we didn't meet Miles in No Way Home. Because again, assuming a new deal between Sony and Disney/Marvel is not reached, that would be the last opportunity for Sony to have Miles rub elbows with MCU characters before that might no longer be a possibility. Because then when/if Sony retreats into their Sony Spiderverse, audiences would still attribute Miles as being a part of the MCU.
I don't really see where there's room for him, especially if we get all 3 OG Spider-Men.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:57 PM   #164
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I don't really see where there's room for him, especially if we get all 3 OG Spider-Men.
For all we know we don't get the main two OG Spider-Men until the third act of a movie we already know is 2 1/2 hours. Plenty of room for a couple of poignant scenes, at least.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:16 AM   #165
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
does Sony even care about woke sh**, though?
Probably not sincerely, and probably not at the highest levels of management. Aren't they a Japanese company? Japan is in many ways the opposite of "woke", aside from the fact that they're generally okay with gay people as long as they don't flaunt it too much.

Knowing Japan at all, there's about 150% chance that all of Sony's top executives and CEO's stop off on their way home from approving Spider-Man movie stuff to buy schoolgirls' panties from a vending machine to sniff while they masturbate to cartoons about women having sex with an octopus or a demon from Hell with 20 tentacle dicks. I highly doubt ANY of those people care about "woke sh*t" unless they think that they can make a buck by pretending to care.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 11:56 AM   #166
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Probably not sincerely, and probably not at the highest levels of management. Aren't they a Japanese company? Japan is in many ways the opposite of "woke", aside from the fact that they're generally okay with gay people as long as they don't flaunt it too much.

Knowing Japan at all, there's about 150% chance that all of Sony's top executives and CEO's stop off on their way home from approving Spider-Man movie stuff to buy schoolgirls' panties from a vending machine to sniff while they masturbate to cartoons about women having sex with an octopus or a demon from Hell with 20 tentacle dicks. I highly doubt ANY of those people care about "woke sh*t" unless they think that they can make a buck by pretending to care.
Dude WTF.... stop spying on me and broadcasting it all over the Drome. I trusted you, you bitch.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:03 PM   #167
Leo656
The Franchise

What're you a Japanese Mexican? I didn't know there was such an animal.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 04:25 PM   #168
Sumac
Banned

Watched this movie.
Good, but ultimately forgettable. Par for the course for MCU movies.

Main character is fine, his sister and his gf are not bad too, but main villain, who was extremely charismatic and even sympathetic, which is a rarity for a villain in MCU,
Spoiler:
was wasted in the anticlimactic death and replaced with some CGI abomination. The whole climax - battle between two CGI monsters was just boring. I prefer, if villain has some real character and a personality and maybe turns into monster. But a silent voiceless monster who just wants to destroy everything is extremely boring. Since I like Iron Man 3, I loved they returned Trevor (Fake Mandarin).
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 04:50 PM   #169
Allio
Foot Elite

It was a marvel film goes, it’s an okay film overal. Perhaps since I watch a lot of Chinese films, I didn’t find the action scenes all that impressive. The third act cgi mess definitely ruined it.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:53 PM   #170
Sumac
Banned

I liked martial arts action scenes, but CGI final was just generic and unimpressive. Not technically, but narratively. I felt like I watching remake of the final battle from Mortal Kombat Annihilation, for some reason.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuck-chi, marvels shang-sjw