Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 04-11-2021, 08:43 PM   #41
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
You're alright, You.
May I recommend "And The Maid Comes Twice" as read by Dr Spengler audio books? It's real hot stuff, and if you're a TMNT fan you'd know what characters are supposed to be who but changed for legal reasons.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:05 PM   #42
CyberCubed
Overlord

I remember him, "not being an anime guy" back in the day since like a lot of us 80's kids we grew up before the big anime wave hit the U.S. in the late 90's.

Now I see big-titty anime girl comic is being written. I guess there's some sense of irony here.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 07:46 AM   #43
Sharman
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
I kept it going on a regular basis for 10 solid years, so it had a good run. I think even in hiatus it still offers a functional resources to the runs I cataloged, summarized and reviewed completely, such as Mirage and Archie. I turned off the comments because they were getting spammed and I couldn't keep up with approving and publishing them.

I learned a lot while working on that site and had a great time doing it! I'm happy other folks enjoyed it, too! Thanks!
I just hope it doesn't vanish - it has come in rather handy for me on several occasions!
Sharman is offline   Reply With Quote