The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2021, 12:34 PM   #181
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 7,426
Well that one I can understand. When Bugs crossdresses it's typically for the purpose seduction, there is clearly meant to be a sexual component to it.

Plus, you know, Tex Avery...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 01:09 PM   #182
Cyndaquilfan123
Foot Soldier
 
Cyndaquilfan123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikWolferson View Post
Laird and Murphy arguing with readers in the letters was one of the funnier artefacts of V4 and Tales V2.
IIRC,Lairds comment on IDW run (on his blog) was something along the lines of: I don't read it,but Kevin and co are doing good from what I hear.
So maybe he just doesn't care. Or didn't want to be a dick to Eastman.
Out of curiosity, is there anywhere on the internet I can find these letters? I'd really like to read them.
__________________
Cyndaquilfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 01:12 PM   #183
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 20,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikWolferson View Post
Laird and Murphy arguing with readers in the letters was one of the funnier artefacts of V4 and Tales V2.
IIRC,Lairds comment on IDW run (on his blog) was something along the lines of: I don't read it,but Kevin and co are doing good from what I hear.
So maybe he just doesn't care. Or didn't want to be a dick to Eastman.
Yeah, I remember him answering questions to that end mostly like, "I am happy that he seems to be happy working on the IDW comic."
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:35 PM   #184
FrederikWolferson
Foot Soldier
 
FrederikWolferson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Sewers
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndaquilfan123 View Post
Out of curiosity, is there anywhere on the internet I can find these letters? I'd really like to read them.
Trust me, you're not missing anything. Somebody writes in about environmentalist preaching or Bush and Murphy answers how hes not taking sides because he's a big brain centrist.
FrederikWolferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 06:15 PM   #185
lonewarrior20
Stone Warrior
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 943
while the battle of the bands is going on, who's watching the dojo? i mean the kid's will most likely be fine, but there's two large problems in the back yard.
__________________
Vote here for miss mutant 2021
Seriously folks, start voting!
You have less than 16 days left!

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=63924


"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:35 AM   #186
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 12,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
while the battle of the bands is going on, who's watching the dojo? i mean the kid's will most likely be fine, but there's two large problems in the back yard.
They are probably out in the back yard playing with them.
__________________

Last edited by TigerClaw; 04-27-2021 at 04:49 AM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.