The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Nothing scarier than shrunken heads, nut busters and a little dueling banjo...
I understand NOTHING. 8( 44 35.77%
And so goes another conflicted trip on the Apritello Romance Rollercoaster! 29 23.58%
Donnie better Never be in a room with Leatherhead AND Bigfoot, because he willl have NO face left. 5 4.07%
Noooo Ice Cream Kitty!!! 34 27.64%
And you thought Kraang Prime being a dude was a surprise.... 11 8.94%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #101
Luckyday
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
How 'bout we just lose her in the woods for a while. Granted Donnie will be determined to find her so we either go without him for a bit too or lock him up in the house.
That might be the right idea for now. It did wonders for Korra.
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls

Last edited by Luckyday; 10-11-2014 at 05:50 AM.
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #102
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
And, it's only going to get worse. They have a new executive producer now, and he's also head writer of the writing team, and, he also loves them old 80's horror movies, and, we have already been confirmed that there will be a total of 13 episodes around April's farmhouse, and we also know we are going to get an episode where Freddy Kruger will be voicing some deranged beaver, so, I suggest sit back and let it all unfold.
Never going to get back to New York are we? Back to the plot, shoot
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #103
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Id rather have a whole episode with Shredder and the Foot clan trying to hunt down Splinter or something instead of these dumb horror filler episodes
Old 10-10-2014, 10:15 PM   #104
RedOnYellow
Thug

I'd totally kill for an episode with no turtles that deals with the current chaos in New York. Dunno if they'd go for that though.

Anyways, Ciro confirmed they'll be contacting Splinter within the next 5-6 episodes, so I highly doubt they're in North Hampton for more than half the season.
RedOnYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #105
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOnYellow View Post
I'd totally kill for an episode with no turtles that deals with the current chaos in New York. Dunno if they'd go for that though.

Anyways, Ciro confirmed they'll be contacting Splinter within the next 5-6 episodes, so I highly doubt they're in North Hampton for more than half the season.
Splinter will be calling in to give the boys love advice for a couple of episodes, the boys really need it
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #106
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Never going to get back to New York are we? Back to the plot, shoot
Oh, we'll get back, but it's going to be a while. And honestly, I am liking the break in atmosphere. Sadly, with the horror genre, the two horror series I really don't like, is being used as references. I am not a fan of Freddy and Jason. I do, however, like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, The Ring, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, Silent Hill (mostly just when Pyramid Head was in it) Scream, Jeepers Creepers, Final Destination and Jaws.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #107
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Oh, we'll get back, but it's going to be a while. And honestly, I am liking the break in atmosphere. Sadly, with the horror genre, the two horror series I really don't like, is being used as references. I am not a fan of Freddy and Jason. I do, however, like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, The Ring, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, Silent Hill (mostly just when Pyramid Head was in it) Scream, Jeepers Creepers, Final Destination and Jaws.
I kinda hope next week's or one of the others has a bit of a wink to the Evil Dead Movies.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #108
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I kinda hope next week's or one of the others has a bit of a wink to the Evil Dead Movies.
With todays crowd, they just might think it's a homeage to The Walking Dead.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #109
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
With todays crowd, they just might think it's a homeage to The Walking Dead.
your probably right but just a hope. Id like a halloween (movie) inspired episode too
Old 10-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #110
Ninjinister
無問題

I would LOVE to have a reference to The Ring in there somewhere.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #111
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
your probably right but just a hope. Id like a halloween (movie) inspired episode too
Oh damn! That would be a good one, when they get back to NYC. Leo has to babysit Tea time girl, and there is someone out there kidnapping nannies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I would LOVE to have a reference to The Ring in there somewhere.
Especially considering the original was a Japanese story, it would work well with the TMNT.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #112
CyberCubed
Overlord

They're really going to make 13 episodes in Northampton? That's half the season!

I guess they gotta get their money's worth for the CG set they built for the woods and the farmhouse. This is why CG shows are tricky, they gotta use the same sets over and over again to get their money's worth.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:39 PM   #113
Warhorse
Emperor

I'm just curious, when watching this episode, what kind of commercials did you all get?
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 AM   #114
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
I'm just curious, when watching this episode, what kind of commercials did you all get?
I generally don't pay attention to the commercials but I DID notice one for those ugly MLP Equestria Girls dolls....
Old 10-11-2014, 02:13 AM   #115
MartiusR
Random Punk

Bleh, an I thought that previous episode was bad. This one was for me far worser. I felt so embarrased during watching this, that it was the first time, I was so close to stop watching (and to be honest, I regret that I haven't done this - there was nothing worthy to watch, up to the end of the episode). Definitely not my pair of shoes. Not to mention about so trivial idea as "yeti/big foot/sasquatch" thing - but that's (unfortunately) one of the less important weaknesses of this episode.

And I thought that whole Kraang-thing or episodes like Pizza-Face were weak. Ok, they're (at least for me), but not so terribly like this one
MartiusR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:41 AM   #116
Vicky82
Emperor

Woke up early to watch the new episode as I got a busy day (i'm going to see a movie about 4 Turtles soon)

It was good, not the best but still good, It was funny, I was laughing thoughout the episode.

I guess they wanted this to be lighthearted episode because the last few episodes have been dark and serious and I have a feeling the next episode will be dark.

I was going to post thoughts later but I got to post thoughts on the movie aswell and I probably be too hyped up too, so I did it quickly.

This hunter is strange, he's talking to a shrunken head
The Finger! He's voiced by Jessie Venture, WWE wrestling legend now into politics.
Oh my god! Donnie put a picture of himself in the jewellery box he made for April. Creepy!
Raph trying to cheer Donnie up.
Aww Leo watching his brothers train.
I'm getting used to Seth Green voicing Leo now.
Aww Leo still hurting.
Lol Mikey, Big spiders playing banjo's
Wow Bigfoot is a good fighter.
Aww Bigfoot is injured and I see blood!
Donnie and Mikey want to take him back, this is similar to Mikey wanting to take Leatherhead home in season 1..
Lol Mikey mimicking Leo
Lol Bigfoot kisses Donnie
Lol Bigfoot feeding Donnie popcorn.
Mikey making the dinner and Bigfoot wants to help by putting roadkill in it.
Yuck! Mikey threw up in his pot of food.
Oh my god! Big Foot did his business in the bathtub.
Lol Raph got to clean out the tub and he puts a breathing mask on.
Aww Bigfoot cooking a meal for Donnie.
Lol Bigfoot and ICK screaming at each other.
Bigfoot throws the fridge freezer outside, poor ICK hope someone remembered to bring it back in.
Lol Apil giving Bigfoot a makeover.
Leo and Casey you idiots, you hurt Bigfoot's feelings.
Lol Mikey and Donnie doing the 'Your Mama' Jokes at The Finger.
The A- team vs The Finger
The Finger Hulking up is a reference to Hulk Hogan.
Loved the wrestling moves in this fight: The Bodyslam, The Dropkick, The Backbreaker and the Leg Drop.
Lol Bigfoot and The Finger fall in love and Bigfoot carries him off.
April Kisses Donnie, so the storyboards are real.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:55 AM   #117
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
A) Getting Leo back to full health and emotional stability.
leos sure gonna be for a rough time w/ the dark raph and speed demon stuff coming
Old 10-11-2014, 03:04 AM   #118
evan2000
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
So I haven't seen the episode because it's not online yet. Is KMR the voice of Bigfoot like everyone thought?
No, Diedrich Bader voiced Bigfoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
They're really going to make 13 episodes in Northampton? That's half the season!

I guess they gotta get their money's worth for the CG set they built for the woods and the farmhouse. This is why CG shows are tricky, they gotta use the same sets over and over again to get their money's worth.
During NYCC when Ciro & co were asked if the turtles will return to NY soon, they said no, they will stay out of the city "for a few months". So I guess half the season is about right.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #119
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Splinter will be calling in to give the boys love advice for a couple of episodes, the boys really need it
The boys are bored one night (stands to reason in an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere) so ring a naughty hotline and get Splinter.

Can you imagine the Big Foot/Finger babies? They'd look like a cross between Chewbacca and Jack Black.

You know I wouldn't mind all this love triangle crap half as much if it weren't for all the puffed up idiots with self righteous arguments. I would grudgingly bear it, were it not for 'apritello4eva' demanding this and 'capril2013lovechick' proclaiming that.

You have a right to your opinion as long as it's the same as mine, if it's not, then it becomes invalid.

Maybe we could do with a Big Foot style episode where certain fans get to see how obsessively creepy they're getting over this.

Last edited by kelligrafie; 10-11-2014 at 03:14 AM.
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:44 AM   #120
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Id rather have a whole episode with Shredder and the Foot clan trying to hunt down Splinter or something instead of these dumb horror filler episodes
The episodes where i fight the turtles are the best! This one was stupid filler episode!!