The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-24-2021, 10:29 AM   #21
Banned

here’s a good quote by Thomas Sowell that pretty much sums up critical race theory:

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support — kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as "racists." - Thomas Sowell

as far as the sign on criminal memorial square, it looks like a possible false flag, someone intentionally put it there and wrote those things to cause trouble. good thing i would never even plan to visit that racist place anyway.

nowadays, it can be considered racist to not wear a mask or to not get vaccine. really though i feel that mask nazis are the real racists, especially white liberals, those pro-mask blm apologists are destroying our country. during slavery, black slaves were forced to wear masks in order to silence them. the left really hates black conservatives like Candace Owens who speaks the truth but is met with nothing but slander by the left.

so...memorial day is coming up next month. george floyd died on memorial day last year, now it’s the 1 year anniversary. is it gonna be changed to “george floyd day”? i’m serious, since last year, July 4th Independence Day was denounced as “racist” by blm and racist colin kaepernick. it seems that may very well happen. cnn would definitely support the movement. they are turning that criminal into a saint. every iteration they draw of him looks more and more messianic, like on that racist sign. let’s face reality, the guy had an extensive criminal record, in and out of jail, beating people unconscious and robbing pregnant women at gunpoint, drugs, weapons, carjackings, and much more.... is it a bad thing that i feel the world is a better place without him? if this bastard is changing the world then we should be able to say what we really think of him.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #22
Vegita-San
Emperor

all you have to ask yourself about stories like this is the following :
"If a white person did the exact same thing to the black/other community, would it be racist?'

if the answer is yes, you have YOUR answer on this one.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 11:19 AM   #23
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
And while racists are bad, it's still not a crime'.
That's who we are dealing with from that group within the group that I detailed in my post above yours. People who manipulate & impact lives based on perceived "thought crimes" or Twitter jokes.

Think about those words, people of the Technodrome - "thought crimes". And be careful because I've read the posts here that reveal a lot of souls - spanning from real racism (Frank One's post in this thread was real racism), some openly weird opinions, or even all the way down to social weirdos who fling replies that sound like grammar school (i.e., actually telling someone that they are going to ignore them). The point? A lot of you are flinging opinions about "thought crimes". Yet from what I can interpolate based on a lot of these responses is that if we entered a world where we could prosecute thought crimes, then a lot of you are going down.

So what do you do? Abandon this extreme leftist BS and nonsense because you are going to go down by it yourselves.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:13 PM   #24
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
The irony of all of this is, organisations like BLM claim to be fighting racism yet they seem to be dividing society more and more each day.

Occasionally you'll see a celebrity or an "influencer" on twitter tweeting or retweeting about a business they like adding "BLACK OWNED BUSINESS"...why is that relevant?! It's almost like these people are trying to start some sort of egalitarian Apartheid system or something like that.
I'm reminded of this one time I saw something on Instagram calling out "white-fluencers" who haven't spoken out about racial matters. I'm personally not sure it's necessary for everybody to make noise about it. It just sounds like another excuse to go after white people, and other white people will even jump on it too. It's crazy how some of them self-deprecate just in the name of BLM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

And I'm very sure that you aren't the only black person who thinks that. These topics, opinions and examples are never about the normally-operating-people in society, man. You are also probably not the kind of person who pre-empts every interaction with a qualifier either - "as a black man...", "black communities....".

Isn't it amazing how just as a normal guy living his life that it's suddenly easy to have diverse friends? Or how just being a "person" interacting normally (like you do), and suddenly so much of that alleged social $#!( just melts away? Meanwhile the part of the community who wear this $#!( like a badge are out rioting and blaming everyone else for their problems or hanging up signs with special rules for "white folk".
I won't discount other black peoples' experiences that make them wary of white people, but I personally just don't feel a need to be that way. I take the precautions when dealing with society and dealing with situations involving police (such as getting pulled over), but I just don't feel I need to go through life as though I've got a target on my back. I can only recall just four incidents in my life that can classify as racist and they probably are. They may not be, but I still wouldn't rule out racism.

I've been pulled over eleven times in my life. I really do my best on the road, but the cops who pulled me over were admittedly within their rights to do so. Eight of those cops were white, and all but one of them were professional about it. Only one decided to give me a hard time for whatever reason, but I promise I was totally compliant. It was all over a brake light that wasn't working, and that's an issue that's usually easy to remedy, and it's one that even I don't need a mechanic for. He gave me a ticket, but I was able to get it dismissed because I got the problem fixed within the given time. Also, three of the white cops who pulled me over actually let me go without ticketing me. It can still be kind of nerve-wracking when driving in the presence of cops, but I still try to keep my wits about me when dealing with cops.

I've had exposure to all sorts of people, but some people act like it's a sin against nature for me to socialize with white people, and minorities have to stick together. Just because I'm around black people, it doesn't guarantee that will be no worries. I've been around other black people or minorities who were just obnoxious and a good number of my interactions with white people have been a lot more positive. I've been around white people who I didn't care for as well, and I definitely don't mind being around other black people either, but like the saying goes, not all skin folk are kinfolk.

You know how you might hear some black people talk about times where they were the only black or minority person in one place? The first time I ever experienced something like that was when I was in college, and those times weren't even bad. The college I went to was most likely predominantly white, but not so much that minority students couldn't possibly fit in. In my first semester, there were two classes where I was somehow the only black person there. In one class, there was also an Indian girl and a guy who was either black or Hispanic (or maybe both). In the other, there was a girl from Iran and a guy from Puerto Rico. If those aren't good enough examples, it was this one class in a later year where I was the only one who wasn't white. It was fine though, because I managed to get along with everyone, and nobody treated me as though I was an alien from another planet.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:54 PM   #25
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
I won't discount other black peoples' experiences that make them wary of white people, but I personally just don't feel a need to be that way. I take the precautions when dealing with society and dealing with situations involving police (such as getting pulled over), but I just don't feel I need to go through life as though I've got a target on my back. I can only recall just four incidents in my life that can classify as racist and they probably are. They may not be, but I still wouldn't rule out racism.

I've been pulled over eleven times in my life. I really do my best on the road, but the cops who pulled me over were admittedly within their rights to do so. Eight of those cops were white, and all but one of them were professional about it. Only one decided to give me a hard time for whatever reason, but I promise I was totally compliant. It was all over a brake light that wasn't working, and that's an issue that's usually easy to remedy, and it's one that even I don't need a mechanic for. He gave me a ticket, but I was able to get it dismissed because I got the problem fixed within the given time. Also, three of the white cops who pulled me over actually let me go without ticketing me. It can still be kind of nerve-wracking when driving in the presence of cops, but I still try to keep my wits about me when dealing with cops.

I've had exposure to all sorts of people, but some people act like it's a sin against nature for me to socialize with white people, and minorities have to stick together. Just because I'm around black people, it doesn't guarantee that will be no worries. I've been around other black people or minorities who were just obnoxious and a good number of my interactions with white people have been a lot more positive. I've been around white people who I didn't care for as well, and I definitely don't mind being around other black people either, but like the saying goes, not all skin folk are kinfolk.

You know how you might hear some black people talk about times where they were the only black or minority person in one place? The first time I ever experienced something like that was when I was in college, and those times weren't even bad. The college I went to was most likely predominantly white, but not so much that minority students couldn't possibly fit in. In my first semester, there were two classes where I was somehow the only black person there. In one class, there was also an Indian girl and a guy who was either black or Hispanic (or maybe both). In the other, there was a girl from Iran and a guy from Puerto Rico. If those aren't good enough examples, it was this one class in a later year where I was the only one who wasn't white. It was fine though, because I managed to get along with everyone, and nobody treated me as though I was an alien from another planet.
That all sounds like reasonable life experience and reasonable attitude-direction to me, man. I respect all of this very grounded, every-day-material as you've presented it. Thanks for your perspective - it's refreshing.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #26
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
That all sounds like reasonable life experience and reasonable attitude-direction to me, man. I respect all of this very grounded, every-day-material as you've presented it. Thanks for your perspective - it's refreshing.
I'm glad to have shared it. Like I said though, I won't diminish others' experiences and I'm sorry that a lot of minorities seem to not have been as fortunate as I. So I don't want other minorities trying to influence me on how white people are the enemy.

I was also searched in a store once when I was 14, but I had been in there a while anyway. I did buy some things there the first time, but I went back to look at more things. These two cops at the door searched me, and so did the store owner. I tend to wonder if it would have gone down that same way if I were white. I once met a black woman when I was 17 who worked with teenagers, and she told me that white teenagers have told her about being followed around as well. So sometimes it's a youth issue, and not always a race issue.

A white guy followed me around in a Waldenbooks once when I was 20, and I'm not sure why. He didn't even try being stealthy about it. He made it so obvious.
It was like that in a Best Buy store when I was 25, except the guy was Hispanic. So being asked if I need help in a store can make me a bit wary too sometimes, even if the person asking isn't white.
Old 04-24-2021, 04:27 PM   #27
AquaParade
Banned

That doesn't come from a place that speaks for all black people, so whoever did that is a fool. It just sounds like the words of a very bitter individual.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 04:29 PM   #28
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
I'm reminded of this one time I saw something on Instagram calling out "white-fluencers" who haven't spoken out about racial matters. I'm personally not sure it's necessary for everybody to make noise about it. It just sounds like another excuse to go after white people, and other white people will even jump on it too. It's crazy how some of them self-deprecate just in the name of BLM.

Yes. But if those said influencers spoke out or attempted to speak out, then several people would most likely complain they were just virtue signaling. It happened with Alexa Bliss from WWE. When Derek Chauvin was sentenced, she said she was glad he was going to prison. And then a few minutes later tweeted something unrelated to that case and went back to talking about her wrestling character. Some people were upset with her "OH THAT'S ENOUGH ACTIVISM FOR TODAY HUH". It's damned if you and damned if you don't.

Your story reminds me of this one time I spoke with a black German guy who lived in the US for a couple of years or so. He said some of the other black guys in the company he was working for didn't like how he mostly seemed to hang out and have lunch with the white guys... who were Germans just like him. Why would he NOT hang out with them?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:19 PM   #29
Leo656
The Franchise

The "activism" is all a crock of sh*t. It's a scam. It's not even about "racism", it's about subversively pushing a completely different agenda using "racism" as a smokescreen.

I read an article earlier, but I can't find it now or I'd post the link. The writer talked to a bunch of black college-age people about what it felt like after the cop's verdict came in, what it feels like being "black in America" in general, and what "should" happen next.

One black lady they talked to was a real trip. She openly talked about how she skipped her college classes every day last Spring to go protest over the George Floyd thing (and sent her professor daily emails demanding extensions on her work, because protesting was more important, dead serious), and whined about how she hasn't been the same since she got shot by rubber bullets at a protest not long ago (boo f*cking hoo). She said America "still has a long way to go" and the author asked her what "needs" to happen to make her and others like her feel satisfied.

She said, "abolish the police" (VERY first thing; not "defund" or "reform" or anything, she said "abolish", as in "get rid of completely", that was Demand Number One), "end mass incarcerations" (read "Let criminals loose among law-abiding citizens as if they weren't criminals"), "free universal health care" and "cancel all student loan debt". She said that was what needs to happen before black people can be satisfied.

Now, I do have to give this f*cking imbecile points for honesty, if nothing else.

But the thing is, look closely at those demands and what they really mean. What she and others of her ilk are demanding isn't really "an end to racism", they're demanding a society free from any and all personal responsibility and consequence and using "racism" as the Trojan Horse to get there. They're saying:

- "We don't need cops. There are no 'criminals', only disenfranchised victims that were 'pushed too far' by society."
- "Since everyone who's in jail was put there for no reason, we can just let them back out into civilized society and everything will be Perfectly Fine."
- "Even though health care services cost billions of dollars annually to provide even at a basic level, nobody should have to pay back into that system. Let Santa Claus do it, for all we care."
- "Same for education. I Want, therefore I Deserve. Again, it costs people money to provide me this service, but f*ck 'em."

Now, OBVIOUSLY this is all bullsh*t lunacy that falls apart under even the slightest scrutiny. Because:

- People commit crimes. Often violent ones. Criminals Are Real. You can't send a social worker to Sweet Talk with a violent junkie who's robbing a liquor store, a drunk who's beating his wife and kids, or a pedophile. We Need Cops. Sure, some of them suck, but they're necessary. If anything, we need MORE law enforcement, not less, and they should be even more strict than they are.
- MOST people in jail and prison ARE there for a reason. Again, people kill people. People hurt people. People rape and molest and murder people. "End mass incarceration"? Sure. Just let these f*cking people back out on the streets. Let them move next door to YOU, since you love 'em so much. I'm sure that'll be fine.
- "Free" health care is a pipe dream because there's too many goddamn people in this country and a lot of people would abuse the system (many already do). We'd be as broke as Venezuela in a year if we did this.
- Again, college is a service it costs money to provide. Does it cost too much? Yes. Especially since all "education" can be obtained on the internet for free, even the stuff they teach you in college. And most people only go to college to play sports and do drugs, anyway, the "school" part is just a formality. But in any case, it costs money to provide the service, you should have to pay to receive it. Do I think the education system needs reform? Yes. But "free"? Same problem as with health care, except even more rampant abuse would take place (again, the woman in the article was BRAGGING about how she wasn't even going to her college classes in the first place; of COURSE she'd want free college.). College is a privilege, not a right. Part of WHY it's so expensive is to ensure that only the most dedicated people will even bother with it; it's to weed out the lazy and irresponsible people at the bottom rung of the ladder who'd only end up scrubbing toilets anyway because they lack ambition.

So again, these people don't care about "racism", because none of those things have anything to DO with "race"; they're mostly about class, but let's not get too far off track. What these people are demanding is a Free Ride through Life. Freedom from responsibility and consequence. If they commit a crime, nobody can punish them. If they get Hepatitis (or AIDS) from shooting up, they get a lifetime of free medical care as a reward for being so irresponsible. If they decide to pursue a law degree or a doctorate, that should be a gift, a free ride to a seven-figure income. That's how they think, and that's what they're saying is "necessary" before black people in America can be satisfied.

No sane person should ever indulge this kind of thinking. We're currently living in a society that takes accountability, hard work, consequences, and personal responsibility, lumps all of those things together, and calls it "Racism". Because that's the only way they can manage to turn those GOOD Things into "Bad Things". They can't come out and SAY, "We black people want the freedom to commit crimes, slack off, do drugs, and be rewarded for it"... so instead they say that anything that forces people to act like responsible adults or even just decent human beings is inherently "racist".

It's disgusting.

Like I said, points to the piece of sh*t they talked to for that article for at least saying what she really meant and not sugarcoating it more than the bare minimum. But it exposes just how insane this whole "movement" of theirs really is.

What they REALLY want, is Anarchy.

The answer of any DECENT person, of any color, must be "No. You Can't Have It."

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 04-24-2021 at 05:28 PM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:51 PM   #30
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
That doesn't come from a place that speaks for all black people, so whoever did that is a fool. It just sounds like the words of a very bitter individual.
To whom are you referring? Might it be people who I said might convince me that white people are the enemy? More than one person has tried to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Yes. But if those said influencers spoke out or attempted to speak out, then several people would most likely complain they were just virtue signaling. It happened with Alexa Bliss from WWE. When Derek Chauvin was sentenced, she said she was glad he was going to prison. And then a few minutes later tweeted something unrelated to that case and went back to talking about her wrestling character. Some people were upset with her "OH THAT'S ENOUGH ACTIVISM FOR TODAY HUH". It's damned if you and damned if you don't.

Your story reminds me of this one time I spoke with a black German guy who lived in the US for a couple of years or so. He said some of the other black guys in the company he was working for didn't like how he mostly seemed to hang out and have lunch with the white guys... who were Germans just like him. Why would he NOT hang out with them?
The white influencers who might criticize other white influences for not talking about these issues, I'm sure they get crap for talking about it. I don't think they care though. They do it anyway since they feel obligated.

Those black guys you talked about probably wouldn't have liked that black guy from Germany anyway, and would probably say he's not black enough.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:49 PM   #31
Coola Yagami
Overlord

LOL Alexa Bliss.

The problem with the internet is everyone feels they have to say something. Nobody cares about literally every opinion ever.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:46 PM   #32
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

These aren't actually orders, you reactive morons. They're requests for pretty much common decency and sensitivity.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 11:18 PM   #33
Leo656
The Franchise

Frankly, the only "morons" are those who'd have the audacity to speak of "common decency and sensitivity" while simultaneously making a martyr out of a man who once threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach.

Just because he met a bad end, that doesn't erase what he did, no matter HOW long ago it was.

There's a word for what happened to George Floyd. That word is "Karma". It gets everyone eventually.

And if some people want to call those who would honor such a man hypocrites - or worse - then not only is it their right to do so, but in fact, they are RIGHT to do so. Whenever, wherever, and as loudly and often as possible.

To disagree is to simply be Wrong.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:29 AM   #34
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Some people are taking it as far as wanting him to suffer even more than the fiddler, just for saying the n-word.
Those people are new religious zealots. For them "heresy" against their "religion" is much bigger crime, than any real crime.

Quote:
I remember during the time of BLM'20 there were some progressive trash who were treating people who didn't said anything as enemies.

Imagine being delusional, that you think game and movie companies MUST state their opinion on the matter or they enemies.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 06:37 AM   #35
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
LOL Alexa Bliss.

The problem with the internet is everyone feels they have to say something. Nobody cares about literally every opinion ever.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something." - Plato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post

I remember during the time of BLM'20 there were some progressive trash who were treating people who didn't said anything as enemies.

Imagine being delusional, that you think game and movie companies MUST state their opinion on the matter or they enemies.
Sometimes actions speak louder than words.
Old 04-25-2021, 07:24 AM   #36
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
I'm glad to have shared it. Like I said though, I won't diminish others' experiences and I'm sorry that a lot of minorities seem to not have been as fortunate as I. So I don't want other minorities trying to influence me on how white people are the enemy.

I was also searched in a store once when I was 14, but I had been in there a while anyway. I did buy some things there the first time, but I went back to look at more things. These two cops at the door searched me, and so did the store owner. I tend to wonder if it would have gone down that same way if I were white. I once met a black woman when I was 17 who worked with teenagers, and she told me that white teenagers have told her about being followed around as well. So sometimes it's a youth issue, and not always a race issue.

A white guy followed me around in a Waldenbooks once when I was 20, and I'm not sure why. He didn't even try being stealthy about it. He made it so obvious.
It was like that in a Best Buy store when I was 25, except the guy was Hispanic. So being asked if I need help in a store can make me a bit wary too sometimes, even if the person asking isn't white.

As a white dude who has been both followed around a store for no good reason AND asked, as an employee of a store, to follow people around, its just a thing that happens. I even got asked to follow a friend around because he was meeting me after work but got there too early and was being a dipstick, playing with everything all over the store... lol. I told my boss, "hey, thats a friend of mine so I can't follow him around cuz he'd just want to hang out & chat with me, plus I know he isn't stealing anything..." and they said "how do you know he wouldn't steal anything?" I said "well two reasons are cuz I work here & because he know's to fear me more than the cops if he steals from my place of work..." And my boss was oddly quiet and then asked someone else to follow him around anyways... All he was doing was pushing the buttons on all the kids toys and standing up 2 or 3 copies of every book on the book tables. He ended up buying a 5 lb bag of M&Ms or something & then headed out to his car just before my shift ended & I asked on the way out if my coworker liked following him around for 45 minutes & then laughed at my boss. Got outside and asked if he knew he was being followed & he said yes & he enjoyed play checking all the eggs in the cooler for cracked ones...

I've been targeted by police for being a young white male driving a sports car at 18 to 22ish. My first car was an 86 Mustang hatchback. My second car was a 95 Mustang, a nice shade of blue. Picked up a lady friend a couple towns over every Thursday through Saturday night for a few weeks & the cops followed us from her workplace, to her home & then followed me home hours later to the town line anyways. Three cruisers one night. One in front, two behind me. Got to a four way intersection and 2 turned off in either direction, last guy pulled me over at the town line & accused me of drinking... I played nice, gave him no sh¡t & then told my friend whose dad was friends with the chief of police. He made a phone call and that towns officers haven't bothered me in 2 decades since... then last summer I got pulled over for going under the speed limit in my Avenger. He said it was for "something weird" on my back license plate except that he had been driving at me & made an immediate u-turn, then followed me for about a mile. No ticket, no warning, just have a good day. Kind of weird, but whatever.

Anywho.....
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 07:48 AM   #37
Prowler
Emperor

It seems like some people are just a magnet for cops, for some odd reason. I've met a couple of different people, a guy and a girl, who didn't like cops because their own interactions with them were always tense. And no, these weren't shady looking people with criminal records. But, for some reason, cops always got suspicious vibes from them. Its strange. It's like cops have a radar of some sort but into their minds, but that radar fails often.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:49 AM   #38
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
In the past white people have given "special" orders to black people for decades so I think it's fair.
So something that happened decades ago means it's okay to do it now? That's like saying the Jews can put nazis in concentration camps as revenge for what happened during World War II.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:12 PM   #39
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
So something that happened decades ago means it's okay to do it now? That's like saying the Jews can put nazis in concentration camps as revenge for what happened during World War II.
No its not. It's like saying Jews can ask Nazis to shut the **** up while visiting a memorial site at Auschwitz or something.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:22 PM   #40
Powder
So tired of this place

I think the 'special orders' are good ones, because a lot of people are out here virtue signaling, trying to look like they care more than they really do, to seem like a social media hero, bleeding heart, etc. It's important to remind people that honoring the dead, or supporting a cause, is about the issue at hand, not you, for sure.

I don't, however, see why that needs to be addressed to one race specifically, when people of all walks of life in this generation are guilty of that.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote