The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 08:20 AM   #961
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'm pretty sure the first 4 seasons are up so far, maybe Season 5 too. Seems like the whole show will be up eventually
Nope. It's only 3 seasons. Despicable, it's like they wanted people to forget this series.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #962
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior

We are never going to get a Mirage inspired movie except the one we already got. I can't see any company making a movie based on a comic that is no longer running. If we get a comic inspired one it will be based on the IDW run.
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:41 PM   #963
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I wish a third would do what Divergent is doing...

Quote:
Finale in 'Divergent' Series to Be Released as Television Movie, Reports Say

The final installment in the film franchise will forgo its theatrical release and debut as a television movie where it will introduce characters for a potential spinoff TV show, outlets reported.
And just get them a serious series on HBO or elsewhere instead. Oh the CGI is expensive? I don't care... people are totally willing to spend it on other things sometimes. Let them grow up and give these boys new writers and an ongoing story in an action drama series. These designs could work well for 'gritty' with the right people handling their writing and cut out unnecessary goofy junk. (Aim for lovable at times, and mostly more in private, not publicly goofy. No 8-year-old humor.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:42 PM   #964
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Oh the CGI is expensive? I don't care... people are totally willing to spend it on other things sometimes. Let them grow up and give these boys new writers and an ongoing story in an action drama series.
Hey, I like the way you're thinking.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:23 PM   #965
Leolead
Stone Warrior

Lol, hell no to these designs for a Mirage series
Old 07-21-2016, 05:01 PM   #966
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Hey, Mirage doesn't have to be the only darker, grittier, series. Just sad there isn't much of any other examples yet.

Though I'd still prefer a healthy balance of both light and dark. I suppose Nick attempts to gently touch on darker tones, but I want to see it with grown Turtles who don't have stay on the side of 'kid friendly.'
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
april_screwed_by_cubed, big turtle gherkin, cybercubedthevirgin, neatomanlovesoots, tmnt ass juice, water the plants