The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-27-2021, 07:20 PM   #41
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
[B]YASSSS! NECA did do it correctly! I would love to get my hands on the figures that were either in black and white deco or the ones with all red bandanas. I am still looking for them.
I remember seeing the mirage figures going for £10-15 on eBay. The black and white box set for £35-£40. I was very poor 10 years ago (around the time I joined this forum). By the time I had any sort of disposable income prices shot up. I have two genuine mirage NECA and two fake. Even the fakes are becoming rare and expensive now. Particularly the red bandana versions.

I've given up now going for the full genuine set.
TCRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #42
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRI View Post
I remember seeing the mirage figures going for £10-15 on eBay. The black and white box set for £35-£40. I was very poor 10 years ago (around the time I joined this forum). By the time I had any sort of disposable income prices shot up. I have two genuine mirage NECA and two fake. Even the fakes are becoming rare and expensive now. Particularly the red bandana versions.

I've given up now going for the full genuine set.
I was focusing on my PC setup at the time because I had to start streaming full time on Twitch. I always thought that prices on TMNT were going to stay mellow unlike G1 Transformers. Boy, was I wrong!
Old 03-28-2021, 03:27 PM   #43
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
I was focusing on my PC setup at the time because I had to start streaming full time on Twitch. I always thought that prices on TMNT were going to stay mellow unlike G1 Transformers. Boy, was I wrong!
BTW - on mobile, the forum uses a white background. So the lime green text you use is almost impossible to read without highlighting it.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:11 PM   #44
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRI View Post
BTW - on mobile, the forum uses a white background. So the lime green text you use is almost impossible to read without highlighting it.
I thought that everyone used the forum via PC. I have issues using the mobile version. It is too cluttered.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:17 PM   #45
Leo656
The Franchise

I've tried to use my phone a few times but it just isn't ideal. For some reason whenever I try and click on the "classic" format it still switches to Mobile automatically, and I don't like the mobile layout.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:20 PM   #46
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Me neither. I like to talk to you all like an OG using this service like an old fashioned chat room from Yahoo or AOL. Good old days.......