The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-23-2022, 07:44 AM   #41
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
Despite having a reputation on here as a humorless, elitist, rainbow haired, Godless, Biden humping land whale SJW, I think I can still bring some laughs to the table.
IDK about humping Biden, but he might still try to sniff your hair.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 08:16 AM   #42
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
IDK about humping Biden, but he might still try to sniff your hair.
I...don't want.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:29 AM   #43
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Thanks for setting an example, Will Smith.

Those of us who remember what happened to Dimebag Darrell don't think sh*t like this is funny. Like, at all.

This world's going to sh*t. I really gotta wrap up some of this outstanding sh*t I've got hanging over me so I can finally check out because I really don't wanna be here another 20+ years.
I actually heard about this on my birthday and I just find it hilarious with what the world is turning into. Though Jamie Foxx wearing that hat was probably what lightened up the mood and of course Chris' "Will Smith" crack. Will has himself to blame for that.

I'm reminded of those two episodes of Fresh Prince, one being "Just Say Yo" where at the end when Phil scolded Will for hurting Carlton when his cousin took drugs that he kept in his locker and an episode when Will got in a fight with a child mascot that was supposed to be entertaining his baby cousin.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:37 AM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I...don't want.
I'm pretty sure the other girls didn't want it either.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:51 AM   #45
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
I'm reminded of those two episodes of Fresh Prince, one being "Just Say Yo" where at the end when Phil scolded Will for hurting Carlton when his cousin took drugs that he kept in his locker and an episode when Will got in a fight with a child mascot that was supposed to be entertaining his baby cousin.
I think this is why I've always been more of a fan of writers/directors as opposed to actors. I mean, there's a few I still like, but...meh. I've come to realize, over time, that actors really are just pretty people who recite lines on paper. Oftentimes, they don't seem to take much away from the roles they play or the storylines they act out. How many actors have preached against drugs or infidelity or violence or whatever, then turn around and do those very things?

But then again, same goes for politicians, preachers, religious zealots, teachers, etc.

I guess many people are just huge phonies and hypocrites.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 08:06 PM   #46
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
People need to chill out.
That’s what I’ve been saying since 2016.